Earth's Schumann Resonances

As you can see there has been an uptick in this frequency reaching your planet and resonating within your own body, changing your energy and raising your consciousness. People are beginning to wake up, the time is near. Love and kindness to you all.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_kZ6HSPkf8U&list=PLHSoxioQtwZcJj_9clLz7Bggso7qg2PDj
youtube.com/watch?v=xW1fXL3s7bk
web.archive.org/web/20160112000701/http://www.timecube.com:80/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>As you can see there has been an uptick in this frequency reaching your planet and resonating within your own body
I THINK THAT'S JUST LAST NIGHT'S CURRY M8

ITT: idiots pointing antennas at space and claiming radiation predicts the future

>bitish humor

SKY KING

BIG IF TRUE

there has no be nothing that enrages me more than the "frequencies and vibrations" new age faggots

Your entire body is filled with them. Please go get yourself an education.

NIBIRU IS COMING 23 SEPTEMBER

I would like to legitimately enquire what you mean
t. MD

>I can feel the warp overtaking me, it is a good pain

3/10 troll
almost razzled my jim jams

That's why they end up literally shaking.

massive if credible

To some extent yes.

Edumacation lesson starts here :
youtube.com/watch?v=_kZ6HSPkf8U&list=PLHSoxioQtwZcJj_9clLz7Bggso7qg2PDj

large if accurate

Fantastic. I have similar fucked up dreams that I remember all too vividly.

Frequencies are rising.

This is a bad time to have a foot in each world.

Valhalla comes. The Eternal War demands warriors.

>your planet

FAKOFF YA SPACE CUNT

This could be a good thing, honestly we have no clue how this resonance affects human intellects in practice.

proofs/scientific substantiation of your quackery?

Hey. I'm a front linesman but I'm also main spec healer.

Which class to roll?

We 36D chess nao!

Gargantuan if genuine

Atoms bond by sharing electrons. Electrons are nothing more than tiny electric vibrations. Vibrations make a sound, a frequency that is specific to whatever it's bonding to, water, hydrogen, carbon...the elements that create what you call a physical body. Just look at how your brain functions, by electrical pulsations of energy. Electric Universe Theory is a good place to start.

I cannot speak for user, but you could read on the works of Lakhovsky, who worked with Tesla, as well as the works of Rife.

youtube.com/watch?v=xW1fXL3s7bk

Tesla tried to tell us

Explain yourself, I've been having weird feelings all this month.

>I would like to legitimately enquire what you mean

start by looking into what the Schumann resonances are
>the earth and ionosphere make a resonant cavity, that rings like a bell in very, very low RF frequencies
now look up what brain waves called alpha, beta, gamma are
>notice that human brain also shows electrical waves at nearly the same frequencies...

coincidence?

SKY

KANG

Tfw going to roll healer
Tfw won't get the epic melee drops from raids
Tfw going to be those snooty healers that chastises the melee for forgetting to group up during the boss aoe phase

>It's another "These two things are entirely unrelated save a single thread with no clean link" episode
Sorry bruh, my phone vibrates, too. That doesn't mean the planet is gonna make it an indigo child because we keep fracking.

When Tesla died the US government sent an MIT professor to analyze all of Tesla's notes, including free energy and time travel. The professors name was John G. Trump. Yes, that would be Donald Trumps Uncle. "Baron Trump's Marvelous Underground Journey" was sequel book to "The Last President" both written before 1900's...Off topic I know, but I just couldn't resist.

In 1884, meridian time personnel met in Washington to change Earth time. First words said was that only 1 day could be used on Earth to not change the 1 day bible. So they applied the 1 day and ignored the other 3 days.

The bible time was wrong then and it proved wrong today. This a major lie has so much evil feed from it's wrong.

No man on Earth has no belly-button, it proves every believer on Earth a liar. Children will be blessed for Killing Of Educated Adults Who Ignore 4 Simultaneous Days Same Earth Rotation.

Practicing Evil ONEness - Upon Earth Of Quadrants. Evil Adult Crime VS Youth. Supports Lie Of Integration.

1 Educated Are Most Dumb. Not 1 Human Except Dead 1. Man Is Paired, 2 Half 4 Self. 1 of God Is Only 1/4 Of God.

Bible A Lie & Word Is Lies. Navel Connects 4 Corner 4s. God Is Born Of A Mother – She Left Belly B. Signature. Every Priest Has Ma Sign But Lies To Honor Queers.

Belly B. Proves 4 Corners.

Your dirty lying teachers use only the midnight to midnight 1 day (ignoring 3 other days) Time to not foul (already wrong) bible time. Lie that corrupts earth you educated stupid fools.

Go Belly-Button Logic Works.

When Do Teenagers Die?

Adults Eat Teenagers Alive, No Record Of Their Death. Father Son Image, Not Gods. Every Man Born Of Woman.

>Sorry bruh, my phone vibrates, too.
so does an electric dildo user

I realize quite well what a correlation is
>pic related
but even still, one has to wonder what the evolutionary influences (if any) have been from living inside this resonant cavity

I have been hearing a ringing in my ears for the past month or so-and it is getting louder. Not unpleasant but wondering if this has something to do with it. Thanks. Love and light.

Fraudulent ONEness of religious academia has retarded your opposite rationale brain to a half brain slave.

YOU IGNORE 3 OF 4 DAYS - FORCE 4 DAYS ON EARTH,

THEY ALREADY EXIST.

4 HORSEMEN HAVE 4 DAYS IN ONLY 1 EARTH ROTATION.

4 ANGLES STOOD ON 4 CORNERS.

4 CORNERS ROTATE TO 16 CORNERS WHICH EQUAL TO 4 CORNER DAYS.

TEACHERS ARE EVIL LIARS - THE ONEness OF GOD IS STILLness DEATH. YOU WERE ONEness RETARD ON THE EARTH OPPOSITES ALL YOUR LIFE. LOVE OF GOD IS HATE OF CHILDREN. SUPPORT TIMECUBE OR BE CURSED.

EARTH HAS 4 CORNER SIMULTANEOUS 4-DAY TIME CUBE WITHIN SINGLE ROTATION.

4 CORNER DAYS PROVES 1 DAY 1 GOD IS TAUGHT EVIL.

IGNORANCE OF TIMECUBE 4 SIMPLE MATH IS RETARDATION AND EVIL EDUCATION DAMNATION.

CUBELESS AMERICANS DESERVE - AND SHALL BE EXTERMINATED.

goddammit gene

I am a Knower of 4 corner simultaneous 24 hour Days that occur within a single 4 corner rotation of Earth.

God guise for Queer scam, enslaves 4 Day
cube brain as ONEist. Vilify teachers - for
Queers swindle Tithe from 1 Day Retarded

Till You KNOW 4 Simultaneous Days Rotate In Same 24 Hours Of Earth You Don't Deserve To Live On Earth

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT GENE

goy sure do love their tall tales

Oldfag detected.

OMG. This has been happening to me the past 2 months now. and mine has been getting louder. It's gotten to the point of either going crazy or trying to ignore it. I try to ignore it but it's getting harder & harder.

Why is /x/ faggotry leaking here?

>rogue planet spinning in the cosmos
>3 days away
>not visible

This is some nuclear grade autistic gibberish

not to mention no action at a distance from a huge body like that

YA THINK YA

>implying that this doesn't happen every september

Newfags don't know bout my TimeCube.

>web.archive.org/web/20160112000701/http://www.timecube.com:80/
>Earth has 4 days
My fucking eyes...

>The Races Must Not Mix Until Time Cube is Defeated

>electrons aren't real
>atoms can't be split
>also i'm the master of electricity and science
t. tesla

All is one
>lawofone.info

Perhaps it's all just a simulation...;)

Kek

>transmits energy 1000 kilometers away with 3% loss

Not denying that he was a competent engineer, but anyone thinking he's the #1 physicist in history is stupid. He knew how to manipulate electricity but was ignorant to the actual underlying mechanics.

You're stupid. Fear is a frequency. Shame is a frequency. Anger is a frequency. Just because you don't understand their nature, how they are transmitted, why they are what they are doesn't mean you're so fuckng smart

Legitimately thought you were reciting the recipe for chocolate cake.

>You're stupid. Fear is a frequency. Shame is a frequency. Anger is a frequency
See, what the fuck does this even mean? All of these are emotional states triggered by various hormones and neurotransmitters.

He's not British, that's actually the flag of independence.

Everything vibrates. Every molecule you are made of and every molecule on earth vibrates. These vibrations interact with every other vibration, all the time.

Different materials vibrate at different frequencies. Mahogany vibrates differently than plywood. These brain chemicals all have different chemical makeups, and thus also all vibrate differently.

Serotonin (C10H12N2O)
Cortisol (C21H30O5)
Adrenaline (C9H13NO3)
Norepinepherine (C8H11NO3)

Certain emotions trigger the production of certain chemicals, so if you are prone to feeling certain ways often, you probably vibrate on that frequency, based on body chemistry and physiological changes.

Now, when frequencies combine, they do one of two things. They either combine to get stronger, or they phase cancel each other out and essentially "subtract" or weaken one another. There is also a mathematical relationship between frequencies and you will feel a ripple at every doubling of that frequency. These are called overtones. So a 2hz vibration has energy spikes at 4hz, 8hz, 16hz, 32hz etc, and they taper off as you raise frequencies, with the largest boosts (or subtractions) being felt in the lower vibrations.

Here's an arbitrary example:

The earth vibrates at around 8hz. Let's say (and this is completely arbitrary and simple, just for illustration), that happiness chemicals vibrate at 40hz, and anger ones vibrate at 64hz. In this arrangement, the emotion of "anger" would vibrate sympathetically with the earth, whereas happiness would be out of phase with the earth's resonance, and some of that happiness would effectively be canceled out. But if you raised the earth's frequency to 10hz, now anger would be out of phase and happiness would be in phase, as the second overtone (10hz, 20hz, 40hz). This means the happiness chemicals would vibrate more sympathetically, and you'd be in line with the earth's vibration.

At least that's how i understand it.