How does her bottom bikini work if its that small...

How does her bottom bikini work if its that small. I mean its barely covering her coin slot from the front there's no way you wouldn't be able to see it from the side and if she gets a wedgie it would like just go completely in

Oh, son, you're clearly way too young to be here if you really know so little about ladies' bodies.
Not to imply that we're experts, or even remotely close to, oh no.

Look closer, dumbass. It widens out further down.

those vigina bones are just way too lewd. How could that faggot MC not tap this pussy when he had the chance?

>coin slot
>insert coin
Also, Claudia BEST GIRL.

I think you're right, OP

Second best

It just works, it's anime. Just fap already, dammit. Oh, and post more Claudia, please.

That's correct, your pic is second best, Claudia is best.

Got nothing on pool girl desu

Real best girl.

mc is such a faggot

But that's not best girl, Claudia is best girl.

This isn't up for debate.

He's literally worse than Ichika.

I don't care about that. She's looking good in it.

>worse than Ichika
That's Ikki though.

They're both best.

Basara and Hayato are far worse.

Implying

>all this pleb taste
Y'all better recognize Claudia's best-ness.

Who?

her personality is so bland. her looks are fine but she's boring.

How does that bikini work? Wouldn't her top come off especially if she moves around?

I disagree. She a well-rounded personality, noble motivation, and is pretty badass. She doesn't rely on gimmicks, but still can be cute and have her own quirks,

Kirin is the bland one. Moeblobs have bland as default.

You have to be gay. Like you can say she's attractive and whatnot but to actually pick her out of everyone is just pure faggotry

Post vampire now

>gay for liking cute, hot, and best girl
Okay.

Claudiafag pls. Not everyone thinks with their dicks. Better yet, not everyone cares only for cowtits like an underage normalfag.

She's actually worst girl. Read the LNs and you'll see.

>You will never fuck best girl in the beach

Literally who

Not even the best idol of the season.

Both are best girls in their shows. Sylvia definitely has a better VA and songs though.

Two words. Wicked Weasel.

>quick Google search shows LNs are licensed
That'll have to wait for another time, user. In the meantime, Claudia is best girl.

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiice.

You have no business calling her best when she's irrelevant 90% of the time in the anime. Your opinion is worthless as an animefag.

Do I look like I care what you think of my opinion? Your LN elitism is showing, user; you should fuck off.

So you admit your taste is shallow, ignorant, and poorly supported then. Have fun with that.

Wow, it's already summer? Fuck man. Summerfags.

this season went by quickly almost too quickly

>Watching Asterisk War

I dropped this at episode 1. I really don't want to touch this with a 10 foot pole but god the girls look so good.
Is there enough lewd of Claudia and and the twin-tail blondie to justify watching this?

Not in the anime, no. You'd probably do better looking for doujins and the like.

Best girl is dying, who is next best girl Sup Forums?

Thank you. Of all the battle harems airing during the season the first cour aired, this one was the most egregious.

>dying
But she's still alive and well.

Would've been nice if there had been more ecchi of the Asterisk girls in the anime, but that just wasn't the focus. It's OK though, we just have to hope that people make doujins of them and that we get English translations of them.

>implying implications
user pls.

>Best girl is dying
>post ends in 404
is she 404'd?

404 = ded

I'm sorry it had to be this way.

My fucking dick.

>I saved you

>reading shit LNs

Post lewd Sayaka.

To be fair it's just generic, not bad.

>tfw this is the lewdest Saya shot in the anime

Still, it's pretty damn milquetoast.

I mean, if I wanted battles, there are dozens of series with better fight scenes. If I wanted harems, there are dozens of series with both better girls and better romances. Even if I was looking for LN adaptations, there are at least a few series better than Asterisk.

Beautiful
>Idol comes from a series called Hundred.
Bitch please.

Best Girl is here:

Most people don't refuse to watch things just because better ones exist. Most things I watch are middling - I couldn't watch nearly as much if I demanded the best all the time.

Can you stop replying to yourself already? Nobody cares. Post more girls.

>people are talking in my imagedump thread, they must be a samefag and need to be stopped!
Fuck off.

No stop this meme, Asterisk is fucking terrible.

>Basara
wut

wew

Wow I had no idea it was that revealing. What a fucking SLUT.

MC of another series that aired around the same time

How anyone can think she isn't best is beyond me. Julis is just awesome. She's serious, but not overbearing and royalty-like, but without being pompous. Dispiclined, but can still be hot-headed and enjoys herself.
Also, pure regal ear sex voice.

>Basara
hes based

Nice meme, Digibro.

>constantly afraid of pussies that throws themselves onto him
>based
Top faggot.

From Shinmai? Are you an idiot?

he canonically screws every girl

Being near identical to Stella in her debut episode stigmatized her a lot.

Basara would easily steal claudia away from this loser MC and teach her real pleasure.

Sacred Seven, Active Raid, and Endride got hate for being avatars of mediocrity.

Not all bad shows need to be Mars of Destruction and Gundoh Musashi tier to be ridiculed

>MC blushes at Sylvia

Best girl confirmed.

And yet you act like mediocre is the worst thing ever to sperg at.

are we talking about the same character?

I blame a certain fan of a certain red-haired girl who tried to troll her into the ground.

Shh, don't bring that faggot in here and get the thread derailed. Let us speak no more of this.

there was a reason I avoided asterisk and Rakudai threads when they aired

>single guy blushes at the idol he admires
Ordinary behavior

She's also the only girl who can make him flustered with her mere presence.

>best girl
>barely appear in the second season

Being generic tsunshit with great legs is definitely a gimmick.

>all deres are gimmicks
Makes sense.

Her screentime in S1 was enough to solidify her best girl status.