The YuruYuri thread is starting!

The YuruYuri thread is starting!

What YuruYuri memes are the best?

Where are all the cute Akarin posters?!

what did she mean by this?

This post serves to protect against bullies that will come to this thread

She can't drive

Akarin posters are actually some of the lewdest on this site.

China a shit

Of course, there are the best !

why does akarin's face look so stupid?

not too young to be defiled

This.

I want to hug Yui!

Chinatsu doesn't deserve her hair poofs

Stop right there bully!

Why you people start this threads with blank pics?

What about a blank video?

who's the best yuru, and why is it Rise

It's not, but I love her anyway.

Brat is better

Sakurako seems to be repetitive with her annoying childish ideas. I can't expect that she'd be more mature but she hasn't developed as such.
I really wish there were more scenes with her older sister. Must admit I'm quite curious if her sister has a girlfriend

She's the worst character.
She is loud, obnoxious, self-centered and a thief. I often hear people defending characters like her saying that in real life they are very annoying, but in fiction they are cute. I don't see the distinction, their actions may not be at my expense, but they are still irritating as hell. It certainly didn't help that she is popular so Namori shoved her into every possible freaking chapter. In S1 Himawari was actually pretty rude without provocation so she was more likable and in S3 she had mellowed out to some degree. But she is still by far the worst character in the show and I wish she was given less time, especially since Kyouko fits the boke role a lot better.

She actually looked a lot better in that one scene where her hair was all wet and the poofs were replaced with simple twintails.

See
And repent for your transgressions