JOHN OLIVIER DESTROYS ALEX JONS

youtube.com/watch?v=WyGq6cjcc3Q
WILL HE EVER RECOVER???

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/news/health/2017/09/06/94-u-s-tap-water-contaminated-plastic-fibers-including-faucets-trump-tower/636662001/
npr.org/2011/03/02/134196209/study-most-plastics-leach-hormone-like-chemicals
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11430495
npr
archive.is/yKCeH
youtube.com/watch?v=AHvsy7FWKn8
infowipes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't know, if only there was a way we could look a few months into the future from when that episode of histrionic current year man aired and see how things turned out.

Why is it when the left destroys somebody they still exist? Do they not know what destroy means or do they have such low self esteem that some snarky quip would destroy them so they project it on everybody else? It's weird.

Only cucks and faggots watch Oliver. You can never recover from being a cuck and/or faggot.

Stop being such an autist and interpreting the phrase literally.

Look at where Rush once was, and where he is now that the liberal political machine finished dick slapping him.

These idiots who shill extra hard for the globalist narrative are all into Haiti pizza, Podesta the Molesta style.

Why are Americans so insecure that they need a guy with a British sounding accent to validate their opinions?

>Picking on a humble water filter salesmen.
Liberals really hit a new low.

you're a bit late don't you think?

you got destroyed by my post

Good read

It's really interesting that the MSM feels so threatened by alt media that they're calling out Alex Jones

But it's working so well...

I wonder what will happen to people like Kelly, Oliver, Stewart, and Colbert when television finally dies out. What their last death gurgle will look like. I want to know how desperate they can get

You mean the fact that he has the most listen to talk radio program and has for the last 10 years? He sure got destroyed.

John Oliver is a giant douchebag. He must have sucked someone off pretty good to get that job.

>TFW alex jones is proven right and plastic microparticles were found in 94% of municipality water systems in the US leeching xenoestrogens into the water and turning males more effeminate

usatoday.com/story/news/health/2017/09/06/94-u-s-tap-water-contaminated-plastic-fibers-including-faucets-trump-tower/636662001/

npr.org/2011/03/02/134196209/study-most-plastics-leach-hormone-like-chemicals

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11430495

I wonder if Oliver will revisit this episode and admit he was wrong and Jones was right.

Please archive it

>npr org/2011/03/02/134196209/study-most-plastics-leach-hormone-like-chemicals
archive.is/yKCeH

Hah I know. Shitlibs hear Rush or Hannity and immediately have a break down from all the conditioning to hate something they've never listened to.

fucking john oliver. every time i see him it's just the same old rehashed obnoxious behaviour he repeats on every airing. so fucking predictable

God God look at that godly get

Liberals admitting they are wrong will never happen

Don't know, can't watch that shit. JO's voice is causing me pain.

recorded laughing sounds

youtube.com/watch?v=AHvsy7FWKn8

Wow, I think Alex Jones is a retarded kike shill but for them to spend a whole 22 minutes slandering him, he must have said something that really activated their almonds.

Must be because people are starting to figure out that 9/11 was an inside job.

taking a a comedic actor serious, new low for oliver

Never will. And none of the true beliebers who watch him will ever be convinced AJ was ever right about anything because JO and Mr. Maddow said so.

I work with one of these assholes. Said he likes watching AJ for the rants. Which means he's only ever seen clips played by Maddow or JO and never once actually listened to, watched or read anything AJ has done. Only what JO and Maddow have fed to him.

That was actually fair and balanced.

That is one of the ugliest human beings I have ever seen.
How has he not committed suicide yet?

I wish this fucker would go back from where he came from.

The most embarrassing thing about coming Sup Forums is knowing that I'm sharing a board with people who watch Alex Jones

I think you're witnessing that right now. They're not even attempting to be great journalists, they're all about sensationalism. Reporters on my local news channel have more credibility, honor and integrity than any of those you listed or that I can think of that are on a national level.

We don't want him back.

Who the fuck is going to take him then? We've had enough.

His views must be plummeting if all he has to joke about is a humble radio host, water filter salesman.
Really doesn't look good for his image

Let's trade him to Canada for Rick Mercer. At least Rick is funny.

I don't even like John Oliver, but I at least appreciate how much time they put into Alex this time around. They even gave the guy free money by buying his shit.

I have a whole home water softening system that filters volatile organic compounds. Am I safe?

It's not hard when Alex Jones is an actual crazy lunatic but again it's an act to fool idiots to buy he's merch, he's audience would still be who exist and be gullible fools regardless whether he was doing he's show or not

Who is Alex Jons?

Well now you know thanks to these idiots kek

learn to spell, god dammit. I have both them filtered

infowipes.com/

Anyone buy these yet?

Why would he attack a humble water filter salesman like this?
He should be ashamed of himself!

they will start calling for revolution all of them at once

With those fucked up teeth i doubt it. He must have a golden boipuccy to be where he is because he sure as shit isnt funny.

IF anything I think he's the best the left has. He's willing to go off the 100% right bashing agenda every fucking tv comedian apparently has to go on, and is willing to sweep around. He's not a great comedian, but he's decent enough when he doesn't have to meet his liberalism quota. And he's not the most eloquent of comedians, but he is decent at doing a shtick. I'm not onboard with him, but if he does a show that's not aimed specifically for the left, I'll give it a watch. Better than Colbert and the other stooges who can't even build set up to a joke

We should check into his immigration status. Does he have a green card?

I MEAN COME ON

ITS 2017!

>giving current year man a view
Where do you think you are?

We aren't. The left aren't American.

im a fan of alex but this was still funny

(((Alex Jones)))

ummmmm yah he will definitely recover

pretty sure he's making close to $100k per episode because of you stupid dipshit liberals

you just grossed him about $10

way to win Oliver????