Was it really a loss to society?

Was it really a loss to society?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_QoQVcTBpYU
youtube.com/watch?v=RiL4kGE2-oQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Goddamn took 5 firefighters and two cops to carry her away.

Just another marshmallow

>rather judged by 12, than carried by 12.

It was a huge loss. Absolutely huge.

Bigly

holy fuck that jigglyness

Also less badass then this.

As a male nurse, I hope they didn't strain their backs or shoulders with that load, considering there's no wheels to support that amount of weight.

>America's thinnest citizen dies from malnutrition

Sort yourselves out you fat pigs

Kek

Wales are going extinct. So yes, it was a loss for the planet

>anglos talking about obesity

it took 6 grown men to move her. how fucking much did she weigh? i can pickup and handle competently 100lbs. i do it several times a day every day. were any of those EMTs women?

*than

Honest question, are all of you really this cold and sociopathic in your day to day lives or do you just compartmentalize this aspect of your personality for when you're online?

For example, if you were just out and about and you saw an overweight leftist murdered would you not experience any sense of empathy or shock and disdain for the person who committed the crime.

KINO
I
N
O
youtube.com/watch?v=_QoQVcTBpYU

Haha the fucking camo larper in the back struggling like he's waddling to the toilet holding a shit.

No.

yep. and they all most likely have fucked up lungs now. the collateral damage from this false flag is unforgivable.

youtube.com/watch?v=RiL4kGE2-oQ

I haven't seen any leftist murdered though. Which one you mean? The one in the OP died of a heart attack.

>so fucking fat the car can only hit one person before coming to a stop
wew

lol really? i thought it was a broken back or neck or something like that. how unhealthy does one have to be that a spike in adrenaline kills them?

>Was it really a loss to society?

Not really.
She was a female ( fascistoid parasite ), leftist ( fascistiod parasite ) and fat ( parasitic effect on a socialst society doe to wellfare health care costs, parasited from society ).

>do you just compartmentalize this aspect of your personality for when you're online
yes
>For example, if you were just out and about and you saw an overweight leftist murdered would you not experience any sense of empathy or shock and disdain for the person who committed the crime.
no

BEGONE THOT

Rhetorical question of course. Any of those "protesters" could have died with very little impact to society except maybe a small positive boost by their dismissal.

>4 firefighters
>4 police
>1 randy
>to carry one person
also notice how they're sticking their arms out because it's still a lot of weight.

Thinly veiled fat hate thread?

and her friend who just runs along side like she's helping

Is that a bodybag, if that's just fat I'm surprised she didn't stop the car in its tracks.

Are they gonna make lamp oil from all that blubber?

Video evidence shows that she was not hit directly by the car and the mother herself said so.

Just a little less cancer muricans have to deal with , what you fail to grasp is the lefts hypocrisy.
Ask a lefty the same question , but make sure you don't break eye contact when asking .

Only for the investors of McDonald.

so will the driver get murder charges or manslaughter? also what happened to him? ive had a hard time finding out how the legal proceedings are going on it, you'd think the press would be all over it...

No but that fag gave them a martyr

thank god I ate way before I saw this thread.
W T F
T
F

Not having a stretcher is so much harder though. Not to mention the exhaustion and rough terrain...

>compartmentalize this aspect of your personality for when you're online?
Yes.

I were in that situation, I would help out the "victim" in question regardless of politics or whatever. I still despise these people though.

You're going to get a mix of edgelord, and genuine apathy toward people that some on this site feel are the enemy.

We are talking about a woman that was so obese that she died from falling over. The car never touched her. She was directly supporting a mob who had already attacked two cars and forced their owners to abandon them in the road( what the driver ended up colliding with).

I feel enormous sympathy for innocent bystanders that get injured when they are just trying to go about their day. Reginald Denny deserves sympathy, the korean grocers getting robbed by basketball Americans deserved sympathy. This woman was a combatant, and knew the risks of associating with domestic terrorists.

it's quintessential female "assistance", also checked

I believe that the case is going to take several years, so let's see. These things always take forever and info is not always reliable, too many rumors.

>when fucking lasagne is the smallest source of calories
Processed foods were a mistake.

im of the opinion that how a person carries extra fat makes a huge difference, the girl in your pic is yes fat, but its a plump fat, not a saggy flabby lazy fat, like

should have been both of them

>hidden flag

maybe wait for the hysteria to die down before breaking it to the commies that he wont be spending his life in prison , but will be getting 10 years tops? or maybe just quietly release him on probation and put him in witness protection. hope hes got a competent non commie lawyer.

I hope you ate good, healthy food like pic related. She's a doctor so she knows.

>that jiggle
>needs 6+ people to carry her

I can't stop laughing

The car never touched her. She literally fell over and died of a heart attack.

That doesn't fit the media's narrative though, so they have not shown the video in the news. And always use her selfie that is only neck and above, and probably from her teenage years before she let herself go.

Hating fat people is justified, perhaps the only justified way to hate people, since unlike race/gender/etc weight is 100% under everyone's control and completely a product of their choices.

ohh she fat

>BlobBlobBlobBlobBlobBlob..

The world would be a better place if crocs really grew that large
Make Crocs Great Again

I hope they remembered to cut a slit in its guts before the methane built up to high pressures. That can get dangerous.

You should see the ones where thy try performing cpr on her.

I swear to god this thing probably died because it left the ocean too long.

Careful there bigot, it's as easy to misfat as to misgender.

If he even goes to prison.

It's a pretty telltale sign that he's probably going to walk on self defense. The media got on the train /hard/, because catching an evil Nazi killing innocent leftists would make an awesome angle to push.

As the facts started to trickle in, it started to look less like a premeditated murder by vehicle, and more an instance of Antics attempting to chase him into an illegal blockade that they had set up.

It would be pretty easy to argue "feared for my life", especially with video evidence that the car was being attacked before he accelerated.

So it was dropped. I've tried, and can't find any significant coverage for almost 30 days.

>This woman was a combatant, and knew the risks of associating with domestic terrorists.
Wrong. She was a sheltered idiot thinking no harm can come to her

ANTIFAT MEMBERSHIP IS CLIMBING

>if you were just out and about and you saw an overweight leftist murdered would you not experience any sense of empathy or shock and disdain for the person who committed the crime.
Not at all, mandatory gym for everyone

allahuakbar?

SMALL FATS BWHAHWAHHAHAHAA

yeah i cant find anything either.
i would think if it was dropped there would be a reeee tantrum. unless it btfos the narrative so hard the media is ignoring it which is a minor mystery in of itself. you'd think the outrage would be ratings gold.

What's that, can't handle an strong, beautiful, independant smallfat like this? Thought so.

reminds me of the animosity between light skin blacks and dark skin blacks. this is why they wont win. its a selfish ideology with the selfishness contained to each individual, constantly upping the anti on their selective outrage causing fractures in their already tenuous unity. the civil war wont be left vs right, it will be the left cannibalizing itself through rhetoric then finally just being told to fuck off because the conflict doesn't generate ratings.

Fair enough, put "should have" in there, and my point stands.

The media is compromised. High ratings are nice, more shekels after all. Their handlers have caught on that leftists being whipped into a frenzy makes centrists drift rightward with every random bystander that gets assaulted by antifa for being a white male.

itt: people who think he didn't mean to drive into the crowd.

it was a loss of mass

>those one handed chest compressions
Either she was already dead and they were doing that for show or that guy just didn't give a fuck.

>centrists drift rightward with every random bystander that gets assaulted by antifa for being a white male.
good point. even joe scarborough on msnbc called out antifa on their bullshit, his cunny co-anchor tried to shut him down, but he kept going lol

Why is the military there? KEK

>the face of regret when you dont work your core and skip leg day

Go watch a video of Reginald Denny stopping for idiots standing in the road attempting to stop his vehicle.

then tell me how you'd stop for an illegal blockade with masked animals. Antifa has proven time and again they are not above assaulting people with deadly force, then protecting their own.

The guy had "nazi" material in the car, if he'd stopped, we all know what they would have done to him. If he had intended to kill them, driving into the sidewalk would have got a higher kill count, and he'd probably got away too.

Though, he didn't see the two cars that had already been ambushed on the road.

Friendly reminder that the drivers cousin outed him as /ourguy/ to (((CNN))).

He was a good boy who dindu nuffin.

Yes it was. The Dodge Challenger is a nice-looking car.

And there is reality. Not one member of any jury that does not remember Reginald Denny. I remember at the time that there would be a day folks would be very sorry that happened. In fact, it motivated me to get the CCP I have had ever since.

Car never touched her, she died from falling over and having a heart attack.

Jesus, I didn't even know what I was looking at the first time I had to rewatch it, what a fat piece of shit

isnt he also a gun owner? i would think if killing was his intention he would have gone with that. the whole thing stinks of inaccuracies and misinformation.

It is if you have stock in CocaCola or McDonalds.

Fuck off waterniggers were full, you can crash into California if you want to

Car still got damaged. Very sad.

why is that one firefighter fondling her breasts? is he the epitome of high test?

>misinformation
True. The women posting posted in this thread is not even Heather Heyer.

> A FUCKING WHALE

Eat shit, subhuman nigger. I hope you die slow on CCTV so I can watch a webm of your slow painful death and schlick my dangle to your imagined screams of pain and horror.

An overweight leftist murdered garners empathy and shock. A morbidly obese leftist who dies from a heart attack because she fell down garners an orbiting side or two, however.

Jim Field gives it a thumbs up. Says it handles like a dream.

True if big

>£1.65 for 2L of coke

Now its £2 and they reduced the amount you get to 1.75L

Heather Heyer was a fascist.