How Can We Win This War, Sup Forums?

Whites seem destined to become minorities in their own countries, in Italy , my country, we will be minority by 2065.
How can we win the demographic war , pol?
Maybe, at this point, the only solution is a big catastrophe, a nuclear terrorist attack, the collapse of economy etc... realistically how many chances we have to see one these scenarios? otherwise how can we change the current immigrant influx and high reproduction? More important how can we change the white degenerate that are pushing for ethno masochistic policies? I can't see a scenario in which we win, feel like crap.

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=MIdUSqsz0Io
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The real white homelands are in-

Without collapse of economy you will not see massive influx to nationalism
Without serious nationalism you can't stop immigrant influx and you can't remove degenerate politicians

As for reproduction- as long as you have women rights reproduction levels of white countries would be low.

Maek babies!

my was a serious question. I want to grant my offspring the right to live safely in a ethnostate just like I did. I want to live peacefully without having BLM asking for my head or getting crashed by a truck of peace. I want to know how can we save ourselves.

Start with self improving, you can't protect your people if you're mess.

I started to eat healthy, I spend less time on computer, I go sleep earlier and wake up earlier. There's a long way to go but you got to self-improve from the bottom.

We start a world war and when we get on the battlefield we just start shooting brown people and high fiving. troll everybody.

So what? assuming that you are a real Greek, you should not be happy for winning that war.
If we won your country would have not have been full of immigrants.

This is war already, war is not always fought due conventional methods, they don't even need to wage us war directly, we are serves of their disgusting requests already.

I will, 3 or more, but its not enough, the invaders will keep coming.

Stop exaggerate things, stop normalizing wh*Te crimes and better your self and community.

Maybe fight to ensure your country respects equality under law for all people. If you're worried about being a minority, maybe reflect on why you don't give a shit about the people who currently are.

I come as far as trying to join the army, but this is not the point. I am trying to watch the big picture, do you understand?

How strong is the neo-fascist movement in Italy? (Casa Pound etc.)

i dont think we will tbqh
i think europe is GONE, MAN
i hope for whie enclaves to survive and ultimately prosper but i have a hard time foreseeing them on this continent
it's not like pooland is gonna stand between the west and the russia as usual

A total destruction is not easy either, France and UK have started the suicidal multiculti path 30 years ago, italy just 15 and Poland is yet almost untouched. when 1 of the countries will collapse how the others will react?

i'd move to the USA man if i was young, need to breed and had the jewgold to pass the trump requirements
they're still the kings of earth's geography and will remain so at our current tech level for at least 30 years
check this out, huge redpill about world geography and the USA hooktube.com/watch?v=MIdUSqsz0Io

not gonna open that shit.

Come here

But bring your own women plz, I’m fine with you living but don’t mix

that's a youtube hack, the most common one and it's used on this board all the time
it even gives you download links
you can just replace "hook" by "you" to get the jewtube url