youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

marketwatch.com/story/swiss-startup-says-high-tech-water-filter-can-remove-bacteria-viruses-and-plastic-2017-09-20
altright.com/2017/09/20/trumps-un-speech-reveals-us-subservience-to-israel-and-saudi-arabia/
archive.fo/0CI7v
wikileaks.org/google-is-not-what-it-seems/
cnn.com/2017/09/20/politics/tom-price-health-and-human-services-secretary-private-jets-report/index.html?sr=fbCNN092017tom-price-health-and-human-services-secretary-private-jets-report0958AMVODtopLink
archive.is/LyuCI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

MAGA

MAGA

These are good posts.

MOMMY SPEAKS

yaaaaaasss

MAGA

SHHH

THE QUEEN IS SPEAKING

BOOLING

> Google is your frien...

>MadDog talking about tactical nukes to deal with RocketMan

This timeline is a treasure-trove of fun

BE NICE TO BARRON AND OTHER KIDS ONLINE

Amnesty Donnie did a good job disguising as a Nationalist at the UN. Still, Dump the Prumpf

THICC THUMBNAIL

OUT OF THE WAY! MELANIA IS ON TV!

press [F] to pay respects to infowars
marketwatch.com/story/swiss-startup-says-high-tech-water-filter-can-remove-bacteria-viruses-and-plastic-2017-09-20

altright.com/2017/09/20/trumps-un-speech-reveals-us-subservience-to-israel-and-saudi-arabia/

don't get triggered

Why?

Don't worry, I always just filter you

have fun changing those MD5s all thread long

first time she's ever worn something hideous

Why is North Korea allowed?

I could watch this forever

AWOO~

>when normies saw him get attacked he woulda look like a pussy cuck because that is what he is
3 things harmed Bernie, the BLM cucking (which btw was paid for by the clinton campaign), The "I don't care about Hillary's emails" and "IMA SELL OUT NOW LOL NO REFUNDS GO VOTE HILLARY". the last one wouldn't have happened if he'd won the nomination and the grassroots were behind him. The election would been more interesting and less vicious, doubt the pussy tape would have come out, the corporate and jewish shills didn't particularly like Bernie's proposals either.
Kinda like the Corbyn situation here. He'd have still lost though
>it doesn't have to go too deep
but she'd want it to
I don't post "I love heather" every thread though, I only heather post when I see her or when I've finished going through a video. It's a healthy hobby that eases my stress. I learn about US foreign policy and it's nuances too.

China

I wish it wasn't just meaningless talk and actually some straight up annihilation.

Any big news since yesterday's address?

SpencerPedes!

#
>slashdot
Haven't looked at that site in ages. Is it all pinkos in the comments sections

#safespace much, wykopku? xD

Voting on Heath care bill is today.

Memes aside google is violating the NAP and they should be nuked. Why doesn't your precious government stop them?

>he thinks Mattis is full of shit

There are literally still to this day world spanning repercussions from the nukes we tested and dropped on japan. Nuking anywhere or anything is gonna piss off the UN at this point and justifiably so.

The best botes

go back to plebbit instead safespot beta motherfucker

If Bernie went after the emails, he would've destroyed Hillary to the point where they wouldn't be able to rig it without even more resistance. It was clear by the size of his crowds that he had more support than Hillary ever did at any point during the campaign.

>yaaaaaasss
the left have some good trolls. i have to give them credit.

Nog or Jew?

>stealing /sg/ memes
LMAO@ the state of r_/ptg/

Bullshit. Source?

>checked
There a timeframe for that?

You wanna take over for a bit?

>Ywn have that job

Which chamber, house or senate

She's doing it on purpose, but why?

Thanks for the Melania link, very helpful

niggers

Filtered

That isn't Portubro.

You realize if NK actually shoots a nuke at someone that is the only option right? Nuclear artillery and tactical nukes, they have silos all over the entirety of north korea would need to turn to a bead of glass to guarantee another missile isn't fired.

how far do mosquitoes migrate? the difference in locale is like 260 miles apart

It just feels like all talk since they've just been doing that for the past month and not following through on anything since the UN is too fucking gay to let the US do anything to end any conflict.

What's with the memeball? You think these companies would be able to do half the shit they do without immigrants in gov't exchanging bribes for legislation?

Indeed.

it's already over

HAIL SPECNCER!
he's the best!
DRUMPF THE PEZ DISPENSER!
he's a pest!

ALT RIGHT!
gonna save the day!
FULL MIGHT!
drumpf will pay!
BACK THE FUCK OFF!

>CNN is crafting the narrative that Melania's speech was intended to be for her husband

These fucking people need to die.

>I don't post "I love heather" every thread though
You might as well with how you post this fetal alcohol syndrome looking bitch in EVERY SINGLE POST.
>I only heather post when I see her or when I've finished going through a video
Yeah with 500 frames of every video and each with a long unfunny filename. Then when others post her you spam the fucking thread up like the (((Ivanka))) posters with your autistic fantasies.
>It's a healthy hobby that eases my stress
Fucking kill yourself already.

>Talk about bullying
>Get bullied
>Point proven

I want Heather to milk me aggressively

>look at that fucking shill! he doens't like amnesty, what a fucking shill!

Here's an archive.
archive.fo/0CI7v

Also: whatever that show is, it's a perfect example of shit that killed anime. At least from what I can tell from the pictures constantly spammed by the jarhead stationed in Japan.

Reminder. Melania shitposts with fashion. Her outfits always mean... something.

It will only go to prove the viciousness of online people maybe?

That gif is fucking gold

his twitter has been suspended, tho. Furie is gonna sue him

Senate.
Ryan has allegedly said the House will pass it unamended if the Senate gets it done, for whatever Ryan's word is worth.

Someone else choosing what they want to view and what not to view triggers you? You must be a kike.

patience user

wikileaks.org/google-is-not-what-it-seems/

They're the worst of both worlds

Has Randlet responded to Trump’s tweet yet?

Also, why is he such a faggot?

>b-but the bill doesn’t go far enough!!

Nigger it’s better than what we currently have

Meme = deleted then

guy on the right could easily be a Chad if he cut his hair

All tax and budget bills are constitutionally bound to begin in house, if I remember correctly.

Guys, I think I'm gay..

cnn.com/2017/09/20/politics/tom-price-health-and-human-services-secretary-private-jets-report/index.html?sr=fbCNN092017tom-price-health-and-human-services-secretary-private-jets-report0958AMVODtopLink

"Price's work travel breaks with the precedent set by former President Barack Obama's HHS secretaries Sylvia Mathews Burwell and Kathleen Sebelius, who flew commercially when flying within the US."
Yep... really draining that swamp and cutting back on wasteful spending. How's all of that winning going? Trump administration is nothing but a bunch of selfish piglets sucking the American taxpayer dry. They toss us potato peels while they insure they will dine on steak.

I liked how Pres Trump called Kim "Rocket Man" in a speech at the UN, that was epic.

>for whatever Ryan's word is worth.

Witnessed. Archive
archive.is/LyuCI

>You might as well with how you post this fetal alcohol syndrome looking bitch in EVERY SINGLE POST.
>implying I haven't taken entire weeks off from Heather posting to post normally and post Taylor Swift and whatever else the fuck I want to
>Yeah with 500 frames of every video and each with a long unfunny filename. Then when others post her you spam the fucking thread up like the (((Ivanka))) posters with your autistic fantasies.
The filenames are funny! and of course I heather post when others do, theres a demand in the market if thats the case. I usually lay low though. Stop being salty. Sound like the cunts that complain about awoo
I have a filename associated with that

What happens in Thailand stays in Thailand, my man.

> its ok MagaPedes DACA amnesty is just 4D Chess
> its ok MagaPedes, not building the wall is just 4D Chess
> its ok MagaPedes, the assault weapons restriction is just 4D Chess
> its ok MagaPedes, the TPP signing is just 4D Chess
> its ok MagaPedes, importing Somalians is just 4D Chess

i was told there would be cute anime wolf girls here

It's a beginning of another, then

Furie's twitter also suspended, most likely because he kept harassing people who were posting pepe on twitter that he would "Take their asses to court", and people got tired of it

>I love amnesty and I like wars! I'm a stupid magapeed! I hope if I die in North Korea they will make a kickass MAGA casket for me! AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Don't give me the 47 dimensional beer darts meme. Why in the FUCK is he reneging on this? DACA was a bullshit executive order by Obama. This was not voted fucking in by majority.

Liberals will hate him regardless and his supporters, myself included, feel this is a betrayal and makes him look like everything he campaigned against. A fucking puppet disinterested in the will of the people bending the knee to the powers that be. I'm fucking pissed.

nice try fake tripcode

but user, anime has never been better

Who else is looking forward to the brand new 1,000,000+ Democrat voters? (800,000 is just another lie, it's always way more)

I sure am! Make America Great Again by giving law breaking illegal aliens citizenship! MAGA!

Jej. I feel like she looks familiar; has she. committed some other kikery in recent memory?

I loved Donald Trump, honest to God I did, I even bought The Art of the Deal and highlighted all of my favorite passages and quotes in classic neon yellow highlighter, I bought every season of The Apprentice including the 40 hours of bonus behind the scenes footage for an extra $20 smackers, I bought every version of MAGA hat, even the very rare green St.Patricks day hat and I even bought every MAGA hat from the Spring pastel color collection, but after the most recent Russia revelations, I can no longer support this man. I dropped off all my Trump suits at The Salvation Army and the homeless volunteer said "this shit is made in China!" And threw it in the dumpster, then the homeless man living in the dumpster threw it onto the street and I heard a muffled "cheap made in China bullshit!" then his stray pandering dog limped over to the suits and took a shit on them, I just shook my head, so symbolic, fuckin Drumpf.

Big Jeb will get my vote in 2020

you laugh but you actually support this bigot

> 3 things harmed Bernie, the BLM cucking (which btw was paid for by the clinton campaign), The "I don't care about Hillary's emails" and "IMA SELL OUT NOW LOL NO REFUNDS GO VOTE HILLARY".

Make that four
> White people dont know what's like to be poor

That would have costed him the rust belt all the same