en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_Research_Agency
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/CyberBerkut
youtube.com/watch?v=Mi7MGM_xFC8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magical_Negro
youtube.com/watch?v=2lGbGnPoRmE&t=236s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What a fucking nigger.

>le based black man xd

I wonder if black people would follow their natural leader into invading russia.

I'd watch a movie about Soldier of Fortune Morgan Freeman infiltrating the Kremlin and taking out not-Putin

Best part is?
In case of a war he'll get to continue living his cushy life, won't be drafted due to age and at worst will die peacefully in nuclear fire.
Fucking nigger.
Please do. Lumumbarium needs more graduates.

nigger indoctrinated to fight russia.
> millions of nigger killed
> based Russia dindu nuffin.

This is just from the Committee to Investigate Russia. I guess they were able to pay for Morgan Freeman's time. This is such a lousy video. I could care fucking less.

We din du nuffin. They just fall in bullets. And on bayonet.
And on reactive flamethrower.
I'm lightly nettled 'cause I never really stopped and thought.
Hey.
Every single one I see in some shitty new movie is 99% a goddamn leftist.

This is what I hate about this loud mouth libshit celebrities. They whip up other libshits into a frenzy.
When has mike rowe, vince Vaughn, or mel gibson ever called for war with russia?

cutest friendship evah

Trump should arrest him and give him to Russia in some negotiation.

>Every single one I see in some shitty new movie is 99% a goddamn leftist.

that's why thepiratebay exists, gotta stop giving Jews money--it's the only way forward

He's been fucking his step-granddaughter forever.

wtf

Or rather, assemble a squad of volunteers like him and send them to fight against Russian volunteers.
>Chechens vs old liberal farts

Welcome to 2017, where every childhood memory of yours is rebooted, rehashed or is a liberal cuck

>people mistrust the media because of Russian propaganda

>hey freeman, remember that nigger Bill Cosby and how we destroyed his legacy; just say this and you shall be spared.

>Investigate Russia.
investigate 9/11!

damn i was kind of feeling doubts about the whole russian conspiracy but now that le smooth voiced based black guy talking head is here to remind me i'm #WithHer once again

"You're going to declare war on Russia and stir up the masses Mr. Freeman, or the world will find out what really happened to that white girl in '98"

Hahaha. Yeah forgot about that. 9/11 Was totally caused bu the saudi's but leftists don't care about that

>Morgan Freeman is a nigger
but we already knew that

checked

I appreciate your work

donkey's are so easily brainwashed

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT /OUR/ BASED BLACK MAN

>Putin is a dictator
>Russia has no free speech.
>Total propaganda news in Russia
>Literally invaded Georgia and Ukraine

hurr du di durr he based leader!! post cute anime pics!

pol's infection of retardation since 2010, when will this cancer go away?

Actually they whine about that all the time?

>"join the fight"

you first you booshy nigger

OMG...its Morgan Freedman - The super wise and super ethnic (((Hollywood))) nigger. I am now convinced that Russia is the biggest danger to Mankind.

>actor
>politically meaningful
Chose one faggots

What's wrong with invading our former lands and fighting their retarded leaders?

>Этa чepнoжoпaя мapтышкa тoлькo нeдaвнo c дepeвa cлeзлa, a yжe бeлых людeй пoyчaeт... кyдa бля кaтитcя миp!

He's not wrong, but his approach is still anti-Trump.

If he wants unity he should continue to raise awareness but drop the left right paradigm.

This has been going on long before Trump even announced to run. You will get closer to the truth not using him for a scapegoat.

I suggest starting your search on ukrainian forums. All of this just my two coppers.

But he isn't just any actor, he is Morgan Freeman the Super Wise Hollywood Nigger. Just listen to his voice and fell the nigger wisdom (and the Jew who writes his script)

You seriously are trying to argue warmongering with reason? Soviet fucking union failed for a reason. You shouldn't have created in the first place, much more give out money.

But who am kidding, you and probably 90% of Sup Forums knows jack shit about history only labels labels and labels.

>No solid evidence
>Let's go to war
I love Mo Free-man , but why is he so dumb

>tfw your national identity is so fragile a random nigger saying something bad about your country sets you off
Go shoot krokodil up your ass, Ivan. As Russian statistically you already have AIDS anyway so you have nothing to lose.

>WE ARE AT WAR..
>now imagine this fake scenario

An closed it. No thanks. Give me the fakes or fuck off, fucking hollywood leftist bullshit.
>please envision this alternate reality we wish were truuue!!

disgusting propaganda
makes me puke

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_Research_Agency

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/CyberBerkut

Tip of the iceberg my man, welcome to cointelpro world

Russia has some free speech desu, probably better than a lot of Europe.

This has a familiar rhythm and tone to it.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mi7MGM_xFC8

But Saakashvili definitely was a bad guy and we saved South Osetian folk from his wannabe imperialism.

Listen to their political talk shows and you see that they have far more freedom than us. Every subject is discussed openly and freely and all spectrum of opinions have a voice. And there are hardly any taboos...including race, females and their roles, immigration, sexuality, etc, etc.

>((((((yashalevine)))))

This is the most expensive bait i have ever seen

People always bring this up but frankly I don't care too much if Russia has full freedom of speech or not. Certainly not enough to exert much effort in helping them gain it, much less starting a war and destroying both countries plus some over it.

I don't think that the JEWnited States ever expected for Saakashvili to accomplish his military objectives. The whole thing was to punish Russia for it's behavior, to further raise the wall between West and East and probably to collect intelligence on Russian military.

ironically all this kwetching and paranoia made me into a raging Russophile

>well at least now we know why those fake rape charges leveled by the ever-dangerous Gloria Aldred didn't win against him...

IM MORGAN FREEMAN WE ARE UNDER ATTACK BY RUSSIAN BRAIN WORM THEY CONTROL EVERYTHING

Freedman had to do some nasty initiation for the JEWlluminati blackmail camera, this is how things work in show business.

guess what you dumb fuck, the government did SEVERAL investigations to the fairy tale of russian collusion and found no evidence.
fuck hollywood.

Holy fuck. That's actually 100% what's happening, isn't it.
>Morgan Freeman is actually not free at all.
>Morgan Freeman is a slave to the deep state.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magical_Negro

You can tell they're getting desperate when they wheel out the Magic Niggers.

>can say negro or faggot on a national free tv channel on a sunday show program
>can deny evolution
>cant insult muslims, jews
>cant deny the existence of GOD
JUST

>has to go down on 5 minute history lesson about Putin and KGB boogeyman instead of giving one shred of evidence
wtf i hate Russia now

>calls himself freeman
>actually a slave to the deep state
ДЖACT

>greece has free speech
>greek media isn't pure foreign propaganda

EUnuchs please do not speak about free speech, it does not exist outside of the land of the free

>popular actor sharing his uninformed political opinion by comparing international politics to hollywood cliches.
I feel like we've been down the road before

In G*rmany you cant even insult someone without going to jail, even if hes a criminal. And people like this will say that we aren't free. Its not really free speech issue at all, its free (((media))) problem. All of our channels don't shill against our president like in US, which is a big no no when that president is against globalists.

Funny how he wasn't bothered about Russia between 2002 and 2014. Demotards like to pretend the reset happened in 2009 because muh georgia war, but really it was just a continuation of the NATO-Russian Council partnership that Dubya Bush instigated for his war against terror.

Honestly it's like libcucks pretend the US had a serious problem with russia in general until ukraine/crimea when in reality they did not give one fuck about what Putin did until it started to seriously conflict with their own proxy wars.

>we wuz da good guise n russia is ebil xDDD
Fucking kill me

pedo rapist.

youtube.com/watch?v=2lGbGnPoRmE&t=236s

Uncle Hotep breaks it down

probably one of the pedo cannibals pushing (((space)))

Holy shit that commercial is so annoying.

>>we wuz da good guise n russia is ebil xDDD

Your brain on Pedowood movies