You have to go back wh*Te subhuman

It's time to stop being two faced and embrace the truth.
All wh*Tes have to go back to Europe.

Asia belongs to Asians.

Africa is for Africans. Afrikaner and Rhodesians and other wh*Te subhumans have to go back.

Australia is non-wh*Tes, wh*Tes will fuck off to where they came from.

North America belongs to the non-wh*Tes

We will enforce this sooner later. Türk is God's punishment to wh*Tes. Go nack.

>japan
does colonized by a former colony/territory count?

South Korea is owned by the US.

Oh, they're not counting the US as "European".

>US
>european

why don't "wh*Te" american subhumans understand geography?

I'm OK with this
DW ameribros, well have room to spare after the great kebab removal in Europe

British Empire is almost single handedly responsible for that pic.

Brazil what are you doing?

UMA
M
A

I'd happily go back if non whites are removed from Europe

anyone else noticed that south america stole part of europe?

It is because of retards like this guy that I don't show my flag here, everyone automatically assumes that I'm a nigger even though my ancestry is portuguese/dutch/german

Just fucking sage this shit

Come on Autistic Turkroach i know thats you
Shitty bait by the way

You can come to anatolia after we build a wall to keep hw*Te subhumans contained in Europe, my moorish cousin

Turd's are ugly inbred faggots, but they are still white.

Im Gallician, Spain and Portobros are white you turkroach, we will never be islamic again moon worshiper we live under the light of Christ

Patagonia was colonized by Chilean and Argentinian authorities.

And the only subhumans i want to stay away from is sandniggers and niggers and Jews, you roaches are mongolian rape babies that settled here because you never saw water

Also, Give Constantinople back you untermensch

Stop, akhi.

>Settled by mostly europeans, Native americans where gooks and siberians
Why cant turkroaches into high IQs

>Give Constantinople back
t-to byzantium?

Yes, hellenic republic should become new byzantium

Remember, two words can eternally BTFO brazil:
UMA DELICIA

This triggers the sandnigger

im okay with this.
hitler 88 get speaks truth

He is the anti white turkroach from a few months ago
It is just using a proxy

If all the white people come back to Europa you would have a 4th Reich on your untermensch ass the next decade tho.

True

>Uses Spanish conquest of inferior precolombines
Thank you very much saved

No. Everyone assumes that you're nigger because you post you have portuguese/dutch/german ancestry

The world belongs to the white race.

We are the supreme race, we ruled everything known once, and there will be a second time soon enough.

All inferior "humans" must be enslaved as it his their destiny to be submitted to a superior race. They do not deserve the privileges of said superior race.

He is the autistic roach from a few months ago
He is just using a proxy

Sure, you can go back to wearing grass skirts, sacrificing each other to trees and using sticks to catch your food. But we're keeping Canada and North America, because the "natives" migrated from Asia and were beaten by us. Tough luck.

USA was created by whites for whites, they should improve your education in Turkey.

I knew i wasnt the only one who knew he was the turkroach

>shitted

ok nigger

Ur welcome bro, nice work down there.

>WE WUZ EUROPE N SHIEEET
Seriously fuck off. Russia is it's own domain, stop including it into Europe.

my favorites when he post the same pictures in the exact same order, then goes on saying its not him.

Yeah, this fucking retard. I bet he is one of those that says we should give Brazil back to the Tupi and apologize. Our country is probably the most diverse and a great example when it comes to harmonic integration of cultures, but dumbasses like this makes the rest of the world think we are a bunch of retarded monkeys living in huts and hurling shit at tourists

All the russian who matters were and are Europeans. If you're a mongoloid mutt just kys.

what is with the faggoty wh*Te meme? are you too much of a cuck to name your supposed enemy? but seriously; what is with that now?

My favorite part was when i told it a Spanish Tercio boarded one of their boats at Lepanto and brutalized the Otoman Roach Empires admiral

Lmao, so wh*Te subhumans would have all their land occupied by amerimutts and superior slavs and get cucked into submission just like last time?

And nice work at getting colonies from kebab

> If you're a mongoloid
>coming from french

>we
Is this how people say "jews" in your non-country?

That's... not what I said. Must be hard to live with an IQ of 75 so I don't blame you monkey.

>Canada and North America
Lmao, amerimutt "wh*Te" substandard education spotted

Slavs are whiter and smarter than all of the nigger and sandnigger population combined
They are also stronger.

go on.. how brutal

>Japan
>Never Colonized by Europe
>Iran
>European Sphere of Influence
what?
Iran is far less outside the influence of the West than Japan.
Japan has had centuries of contact eg with Dutch traders and missionaries, it had two fuckin nukes dropped on it in 1945, and was occupied by the Allies until 1952.
Since then it has been incredibly influenced by Western culture and trends, it is far more influenced by the west than Iran.
What has Iran had? Industrialization was not foisted on them, but was domestically pursued by Reza Pahlavi before the Pahlavis were ousted by Khomeini's lot, who turned Iran into a fundamentalist Shia theocratic pariah state.
Point out the European sphere of influence there, Vox. Fucking dumbasses.

you picked the wrong flag to shitpost roach

No, we were the worst at this. Too kind.

Mongoloids are the chinks dude, nothing to do with us.

lmao

would not have a problem with that. All Blacks from Brazil, Europe and North America get deported to Africa, all Whites from Africa Brazil and Europe get deported to Europe and all shitskins from US or Europe get deported to Arabia or Pakistan. Would not have a problem with that.
But I guess, the brown people would fight for their lifes to prevent that if it would really happen

>Iran is far less outside the influence of the West than Japan.
I meant far more outside the influence of the West

Roach education doesnt teach native americans were asians and siberians
The one who looks retarded is you whos people get BTFOd by a bunch of armenians who get pissed at you. At least armenians are genetically pure
You are mogolian and anatolian rapebabies

Thats what happened with the third reich you baguette-eating subhuman

Why are wh*Tes (if there are still any in Fr*nce) so retarded?

Thailand was under French influence too.

Most of the people in Russia live in the European area where the country began, even if you're a meme tier cheeki breeki "Eurasian state"

fuck wh*te people

based erdogan will kick out the wh*tes

Here is a list of commanders who BTFOed sandnigger

if your ancestors were Dutch, Portugese and German you can't stay in Brazil. You don't belong there. Why you even still living there if you know about colonial history? Hypocrite

Shame, at least you managed to take colonies the 18th century, we couldnt into Africa, hell even Portugal could

Insh'Allah

The hw*Te plague will be dealt with

He is a hybrid between roach and Umma Delicia

Mmmmh. 85 is much more than I thought but if you remove white people it should be 75 indeed.

the turks will have to go back to the veldts of small asia. They will have to give back Constantinopel to the sycophants and Greeks

You are right. Mongols are a spiritual peoples with thousands years of history who at one point controleld half of Eurasia. Nothing to do with smeellly niggerloving F*ench.

Respond to my posts roach, i know you are still there

Good for you bro you don't know your luck.

Lmao, french "wh*Te" subhuman is not satisfied, he'll keep proving he's retarded over and over again

No wonder your women would rather have ar*b men's seed than yours

It's wh*Te with a capital T. Lurk more faggot.

Didnt you say sandniggers where superior to whites? Roach make up your own mind (if you still have)