Life in Japan

In all seriousness, Sup Forums, do you think your life would be any different (i.e., better) if you lived in Japan? It may just be anime, but it seems like even in depressing anime that life is happier than here in the Western world.

Former teachfag here. Unless you're physically attractive or extremely personable your life will be even worse in Japan than it is in America. Don't underestimate how much Japs despise foreigners.

If you're hot you will get 24/7 pussy but you also have that opportunity in America....

Real life is not like japanese cartoons. Not even in Japan.

OP here. When I said "lived in Japan," I meant to say that you were Japanese like pic related in my first post.

The Japanese don't hate foreigners, just Americans.

I'm not saying Japanese are ugly, and they seem to have fun, but they are nothing like your pic, OP. Japanese anime characters are closer to being white, oddly enough.

Much much worse.

Cost of living is very high in Japan. There have people who are living in internet cafe's and other places because rent is so high.

If you do get a good paying job, expect to put in extremely high amount of hours. We are talking until midnight+, 14 to 15 hours are day. You are looked down on and will have a very hard time rising up the ranks unless you put in the time.

Getting free manga isn't as freely accessible as it is here.

Japan puts a lot of emphasis on having social skills inorder to deal certain people. Here in America that isn't an issue and your antisocial behaviour can be covered up by your parents but there you will be chastised on how to behave.

Girls are a lot more prude. Ya ya I know 3d sucks but the average user can score a date or two if got himself cleaned up and put the effort, in Japan the antisocial weeb won't get any chicks ever. Imagine that and amplify that by 50 in your adulthood. This isn't manga where some hot chick will pop into your life.

Oh and I assume the Sup Forums equivelent won't be anywhere near as entertaining.

Honestly be happy you are living in America and not in that hell hole.

>just Americans.
Yep, you're delusional. Japan is synonymous with xenophobic.

>Oh and I assume the Sup Forums equivelent won't be anywhere near as entertaining.
This is where you're wrong.
They think all foreigners are literally the same.

Well I wouldn't need to worry about niggers breaking into my house and then going on the news saying how I was oppressing them.

Suddenly I really want to move to Japan.

What does a neet scrounging on his parents have worth stealing?

Anime characters have more in common with the Greys than they do with white people fampai

Did they steal your weeb shit?

japan is a better place if you're an introvert, like most anons here

Leafcuck here

I wish I lived in Burgerland or Nippon

I've been to Japan, and the suburbs are filled with blue collar and low white collar families who are perfectly happy. City life may be tough, but suburbs aren't bad, and in the country you're pretty much guaranteed a decent, if blue collar job, and a sweet wife.

America is number 1 best county in the world. Only in America can you smoke weed with neegas

I'd only want to grow up in japan to be a Yakuza, fuck your otaku trash.

Families is the key word, meaning a female would have to agree to procreate with one of the creatins here. You honestly think an user here is social enough to pull that off? Also blue collar usually requires phsyical activity which these fatasses won't survive in.

Face it living in a cafe is where the typical user will end up in.

>If you do get a good paying job, expect to put in extremely high amount of hours. We are talking until midnight+, 14 to 15 hours are day. You are looked down on and will have a very hard time rising up the ranks unless you put in the time.

How do the trades work in Japan? I mean 'the ranks', outside of unions, are basically meritocratic in the states.

Also
>because rent is so high.
>living in the city
>any year past, present or future
>in any country
>on any planet

I dunno, we just had a measles outbreak near my hometown.

>Don't underestimate how much Japs despise foreigners.

they only hate the following:

1. american servicemen who chimp out in okinawa

2. zainichi koreans who haven't assimilated to japanese culture by changing their residency status and change their kanji (or hanja in korean) name with korean reading with a japanese reading.

3. Nigerians in harajuku or kabuki-cho who don't behave like fine upstanding
gentlemen

4. Chinese tourists - especially in packs. They are loud, obnoxious and frequently breaks japanese customs like DO NOT OPEN BOX OF GOODS INSIDE A STORE.

America is just a 2nd rate UK who can't even come up with their own language and have a fucking nigger president.

Your food, culture, sports and environment is garbage especially when you have places like Detroit.

Jokes on you, I already have a house.My parents pay me rent.

Realistically all they will steal is the slugs I put in them.

>not living in the rural new England states

The entirety of London has been overrun by Muslims. Your police wont even go to certain areas of your capital city. You gave up your guns, too, so good luck protecting your family.

Oh, and you have bad teeth and warm beer.

At best i'd be a hikikomori, at worse i'd kill myself

I love the culture and all, but the japan school and work point of view makes me sick

I'm so lazy that i'd never survive working all day and night

All I want is to be able to buy a 90s Japanese sports car shitbox that I can buy without the absurd rice tax we get over here and enjoy it on mountain roads. Nothing else matters.

>America is just a 2nd rate UK who can't even come up with their own language and have a fucking nigger president.
>meanwhile in London

Respects and good pay. Similiar to the states where parents push kids to go to college and thus the country is having major demand for tradesmen. Sure it isn't glamorous but you can make a good living and guaranteed regular hours and a job until you die.

>because rent is so high

Considering the free falling nature of their economy...ya the rent there is more high than average.

I do envy their highschool structure - the uniforms, the single classroom, the clubs.

It feels a lot more open and social compared to my (public, american) highschool experience where most everything to do and many of my friends were from the local scenes and communities not connected to my school - and the school administration was hard to take seriously and many student's motivations misguided: purely getting grades and joining clubs to maximize chances to get into a good school

but more than anything, I think that they're all Japanese, everyone from the same race, cultural background and class, makes the biggest difference. I feel like going to school in a smaller city in Europe would deliver a similar experience.

>implying

It's called hyperbole.

It isn't only the hard work regarding cram schools but the social norms you have to put up with. In American schools the most social you have to be is pairing up with partners for assignments/projects but in Japan you HAVE to join a club, to the point the teachers will ask you what is wrong for not joining one. You gotta also be social in terms family settings regarding guests and shit.

Honestly it is nightmare.

>Cost of living is very high in Japan.

Only if you wanna live in Shibuya or Shinjuku or Akihabara.

Go outside the special wards of tokyo and cost of living should get real cheap.

The cost of internet is very low compared to USA.
If you live in tokyo metro, you do not need a car.
Food is surprisingly cheap, if you just get out of touristy areas
It's actually survivable just eating combini food everyday that's prepared by Family Mart

I wouldn't be able to live alone without doing anything of my life if I was japanese, so probably much worse.

Sometimes I do dream about living a typical highscool year after watching all these SoLs because there's so much stuff going on.
But I'd only enjoy it with my current mindset and experience though, I don't think my teen-self would love it at all.

Not Sup Forums related.

His response is perfectly valid. America is a large country with many different environments. Move to a less melanin enriched region and the riots and other culturally enlightened activities might as well be in Zimbabwe

Yes it is, the discussion is about anime's portrayed Japan and the real thing it's coming from

I'm pretty sure that growing up in a culturally and racially homogenous country with a strong national identity, a reverence for their history and religion (even if the latter is not widely practiced) while also not being told at every given occassion that you should hate yourself for the deeds of your ancestors would make anyone happier.

>Double peace signs
>Stands out the most
>Protagonist seat
Let me guess: he's the goofball who barely gets passing grades but will one day be trapped in an MMORPG and save the world?

>work point of view makes me sick

entitled American millennial who thinks other people should pay for his degeneracy

He is sitting in the window seat, so probably.

And I do live in a rural area where there are almost no niggers. Well at least until this summer/fall when all of northeast ohio is burnt to the ground by the chimp out.

I dunno. Our lord and savior Kirito was not a goofball.

It doesn't have to be Japan, but I'd like to visit another first world country and live there for a while just to get a feel for what it's like. The only reason I'd want to go to Japan is because I've been exposed to its media more than any other country.

I don't know how they would treat Latinos there, but I heard something about Brazilians and Japan. However, I'm not sure if it was bad or good.

>all those shit-tier haircuts

You stay in your 3rd world country where you belong, you fucking spic.

If Japanese schooling is anything like in anime, it would be much better for me. I was a straight A student who enjoyed learning and studying until the strain of being stuck in a degenerate American school wrecked me. If that hadn't happened I would be a lot better off right now.

The Jappos like Westerners if they don't act like chimps, but they don't like dark skinned people.

Blacks and latinos are subhuman to most Asians in general.

what about Filipinos

Oh I thought some nigs had actually robbed you

>to visit another first world country
What was the first one you visited?

The're essentially the mexicans of Asia.

>anime
>having anything to do with the real world
No fucking way, Japan is a shithole to live in.

Read about WWII and come back.
tl;dr they hate Filipinos.

Blaming his shitty life because of American schools instead of taking responsibility.

>I was a straight A student who enjoyed learning and studying until the strain of being stuck in a degenerate American school wrecked me.

Flips are treated like subhuman garbage there and for good reason

>Blog shit
>Muh talk about how it'll be like if you lived in nipland
>Slap on the word anime and post anime pic to make it Sup Forums related
>People eat this shit up

Saged

America is literally the only western country they actually distinguish from the rest. And a lot of Japanese like America and American culture. Not as much as South Korean but it's still there.

No one has a hard on for Italy or France.

Sounds about right. Just wondering.

I'm not sure about the nips, but flips are huge weeaboos. That shit has been long forgotten.

Consider that China, Korea and Taiwan combined make up more than 70% of annual tourist arrivals in Japan, and I'll say yea, they hate foreigners in general.

I want to travel Japan.
One day for sure

A week with hotel, airline and essentials, not including japan swag will cost 20k.

>he hasn't heard of Paris Syndrome

As an American that went to school in Japan for a while, I was the cool new kid on the block. They flocked to me. They don't hate Americans at all. They hate obnoxious foreigners who have no respect.

I phrased it wrong. I've lived in America all my life so I just want to know what living in another 1st world country is like. Like I said, it doesn't have to be Japan, but would be the most entertaining.

I was offered a job to be a teaching assistant in Japan, but I had to decline because of family issues so I'm just curious due to missing a great opportunity.

I'd vacation there, but is what's stopping me.

Damn I thought it'd be around 12-13k
Well at least I have time to master my Japanese language skills

I think because there are a lot of japanese in Brazil and viceversa. Hell even some manga artist are born in Sao Paulo and such.

I have always felt that Japan was a really great place to visit, and horrible to live. They were the nazis of Asia 50 years ago, some things take a little more to change.

The Japanese themselves hate living there....just like Las Vegas you come to visit and get the hell out when you get tired of it.

Just go to australia user

Nigga it was only $1500 for a week with hotel and roundtrip airfare when I went in March.

Git gud faggots

Haha fucking kill your self

Usa #1 why would I wanna go live in our personal nuclear bomb testing field, let alone somewhere closer to pakistan n shit.

Where were you flying from? What airline? What hotel did you stay at?

That seems impossibly low.

>Girls are a lot more prude.

Have you really been to Japan ? They're not prude at all when you're a foreigner bro, there are maaaany "good girl" in appearance but huge slut in reality there.

Thanks for the info user.

Ehh...doesn't everything in Australia want to kill you or something? Something about spiders as big as your foot and other shit like that.

>what about Filipinos

I'm flip and i blend-in among japs. I don't get stared at from a distance.
actually I have 1/8th jap blood in me. Skin not too brown

bloggin time: Went to japan ~3 weeks ago.

Had no problems navigating around AV shops and doujin stores like Toranoana and Melonbooks in Akihabara. I was there man. Only white and indian gajin are the ones that get stared at in those stores by the staff to see how they gonna react.

I go to non-touristy restaurants & combini stores and they speak japanese to me, and I respond back in japanese. I get menus in Japanese. White people automatically get kiddy-looking English menu. I won't be surprised if white people who live in japan for more than 10 yrs and speak perfect japanese still get english menu.

Sometimes I wished that they think that I'm a foreigner because being foreigner in japan has some privileges... like japs being more forgiving of faux-pas. They think I'm a jap and I have no room to fuck up a situation.

They're only "prudish" towards their own people's tiny cocks. They'll jump at the chance to jump on a meaty western dick.

You haven't been to Japan and this notion that they flock to foreigners is stupid unless you have money, are good looking and are white. Everyone else will have their picture taken and asked questions....thats it.

You missed the madoka thread, dont be mad at us.

I think that applies to 90% of the world too

If japan girls weren't so flat and ugly and especially that same face then I'd consider but nah fuck that.

Not to mention constant earthquake crisis there is crazy.

>I'm not saying Japanese are ugly
I am. Jesus, those are some ugly japs

Pussy

>be in advanced placement algebra
>nigress teaching the class (in hindsight I can see how it was doomed to failure)
>major class project worth 1/3 of the quarter's grade is to write about a basketball player because march madness
>no not number crunching or stats, but a biography

This is correct. Visiting is great but actually living there is a whole other issue.

Alongside the aforementioned high cost of living and long working hours, the red tape just makes getting official done incredibly difficult as a foreigner. There is also the language and social customs barrier to consider, although this is less of an issue if you live in the big cities.

I visited Japan multiple times, and l will say this: despite the signs and roads having english, most native Japanese people do not speak a lick of english.

ITT: anons who have never heard of airbnb

You can have a budget of like $5000 and stay in japan for 30 days if you know how to get cheap good rooms at airbnb

i've been to Japan twice, once 4 weeks back in 2013 and once 6 weeks last november/december.
And yeah, if you're flirty with them, are white and know how to talk a little bit, you score, period.

Not really. In Japan white people are considering gods because of their self hatred. The skin bleaching is pretty well known but even if you are white, if you aren't good looking then nobody gives a shit.

Women want to get laid and have fun but you gotta have money, know japanese, look good and also have a place to bang. Too many things that cause getting laid to be almost impossible for the average user. Also Japanese women are underweight as fuck, flat and not really the most attractive. Just saying.

happyplanetindex.org

what if I'm not white but physically attractive at least by white girl standards?

>No one has a hard on for Italy or France.
Actually the Japs do have a hard on for France, they see it as the height of culture
(They seem to miss the point that their country is better than France but whatever)

Sorry if I'm afraid of shit that could potentially kill me. That said, I did have aspirations to go to Melbourne, but someone talked me out of it which is why I'm hesitant to go there.

The grass is greener on the other side.
I wouldn't lie if I said I didn't fantasize about living in a comfy Nip neighborhood with a nice Nip wife, but I personally believe you should live it up in my own country before ever considering moving to another.

Are you black?

>blaming the situation
>not going along with that admittedly retarded shit because its what you need to do
>not taking responsibility for your own actions

No wonder you cracked

What does this mean user, is Red pure happiness and Green is because we are in so much shit?

yes

This.