BREAKING: Prosecutors Demand 2-Year Prison Sentence For Anthony Weiner

Sauce: hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_ANTHONY_WEINER_SEXTING?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2017-09-20-12-22-21

Weiner reportedly once told the girl, “I would bust that tight p–y so hard and so often that you would leak and limp for a week,” and sent her bare-chested pictures of himself.

>These things take time. The dominos are falling and taking each other out. AW BTFO! Fucking Piece of Shit.

He did nothing wrong.

Dominos are bout to fall

His Congressional career imploded back in 2011 when he accidentally tweeted a picture of his bulging erection. He had meant to direct message it to a woman who wasn’t his wife. Speaking of Weiner’s wife, top Clinton lieutenant Huma Abedin announced her separation from the Congressman a year ago.

The description of Weiner’s conduct that his victim provided to investigators was truly sickening.
“He had some rape fantasies. It would just be him showing up at my house when my dad was out of town,” the girl told the Mail. “And just start undressing me, being forceful, asking me if I want to be dominated, strange questions.”

Whoever comes to his defense is blackmailed to do so or is also into diddling. Either is just as likely.

Maybe by your standards fucko

Weiner is the type of cuck who will flip on his masters and roll the dice on witness protection rather than spend 2 years getting raped in prison.

As part of his plea bargain, Weiner has agreed not to appeal any sentence between 21 and 27 months. His sentencing will take place almost exactly a year after the New York Post published a story about Weiner sexting with another woman who wasn’t his wife. Weiner said he would plead guilty in May after prosecutors brought charges following revelations that he also sexted with the 15-year-old, whom he met over Skype. Both the girl and her father told the Daily Mail that Weiner knew she was underaged when they were corresponding.

Checked
Bump

You're right. Plus he had 500,000 emails and a folder called life insurance on his laptop.

I guess the life insurance did work out...for now.

checked
bump

ITS HAPPENS

This is unsourced by unverified twitter and Facebook accounts , don't fall for fake news

Let's hope so. Get some facetime with Leroy.

Here is the real twisted part:
>Weiner’s lawyers portrayed the girl as an aggressor, saying she wanted to generate material for a book and possibly influence the presidential election, according to the AP.

wtf? Influence the election? 15yo writing a book? LOL

Prosecutors filed paper in Manhattan Federal Court on Wednesday in advance of Weiner’s sentencing, which is scheduled for Monday. In their paperwork, the prosecutors asked that the judge use the sentencing as an opportunity to send a message to other perverted pols.

>pols (de talkin bout us?) kek

Who are you kidding at this point? How mentally ill are you?

"This is not merely a 'sexting' case," prosecutors wrote. "The defendant did far more than exchange typed words on a lifeless cellphone screen with a faceless stranger. ... Transmitting obscenity to a minor to induce her to engage in sexually explicit conduct by video chat and photo - is far from mere 'sexting.' Weiner's criminal conduct was very serious, and the sentence imposed should reflect that seriousness."

>Prosecutors attacked some of Weiner's arguments for seeking leniency and noted his full awareness that what he was doing was a crime, citing his co-sponsorship in January 2007 of a bill to require sex offenders to register their email and instant message addresses with the National Sex Offender Registry.

anti-slide bump

Thanks.

BUMP

HUGE NEWS

She certainly looks extremely underage. What a pervert!!! Lock him up.
>Pic related
Also of all the teens. She looks like a fat new York Greek woman with that cackling voice. Plus she's fat. What was he thinking? Was it really worth it? An it huma like 3 points ahead. Non of this makes sense.

>witness protection
These people are the government. There is no escaping the long arm of the satanic paedophilic occult
This girl is full of shit

Why is she full of shit?

Why fake it? People having fun with a massive ARG where they try to convince everyone that government are paedophiles?
Reaching with the affect the election. But this publicity could certainly leave her open to talk shows like Oprah and writing some shitty book that people will buy

>I would bust that tight p–y so hard and so often that you would leak and limp for a week

This shit is gold. My nigga AN-Tony

She looks like Ted Cruz in drag

>Strange questions.
Why didn't she just stop talking to him. Was she so desperate for attention that she'd talk to a creep for months on end? She's just using this as an opportunity.

Maybe Tony's got a secret crush on big Ted.
Its an uncanny resemblance

That why Ted liked the stepmom video he and Weiner do step dad step son role plays for kix

>That why Ted liked the stepmom video he and Weiner do step dad step son role plays for kix
What they don't want you to know!!!

beat me to it

Young girls love attention from older guys, not a big secret. Of course I realize you probably have little to no real interaction with females so maybe you don't know this.

He should spend more than 2 years in jail simply for his poor taste alone

Thanks for proving my point. Dumbass
I somewhat agree

Bump