/23rd GENERAL/

Get in here

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/S8qQG
archive.is/0IlkP
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Do you hear the people sing? Singing the song of angry men?

Digis and nothing at all happens

You better convert to christ before it's too late

This was posted ~18h ago with the words "mark this date".

Nobody has found out what the red dots are, yet.

here is a thread I made with all the evidence. Yes this is fucking happening no matter what you believe

It's the music of the people who will not be slaves again.

>inb4 it's the crazy pro-life guy that hoaxed the fuck out of everyone.

When the beating of your heart echos the beating of the drum

IT WILL HAPPEN

Can't wait until NOTHING HAPPENS

What the fuck is up with Sup Forums and September? Is this just like the last happening last september? Get a grip you fucking faggot larper

Oh it's happening nigger, no question, the only question is what is happening

I can't wait!

DAHNALD I'M GOING THROUGH THE PORTAL OPENING ON THE 23RD

I WILL RETURN WITH THE GALACTIGATES

larpers be larping

remember, remember the 23rd of September

California rips away from the continent. Check 'em.

Its it astrological like a star map?
I bet its a map.

what are you excited about nig nog? The kikes are using this event to enslave mankind if you survive you goofy motherfucker

Checked. And ohhh baby!

/23G/ is a better name for this

welp, time to move!

Well shit...

Nothing will happen, so put away your bibles.

Oh it's happening nigger, no question, the only question is what is happening this is scientific fact

Trips means half of the human population dies

this event likely won't happen on the 23rd anyway you all do realize that? It will likely happen sometime after up to a week I would imagine. The pyramids and celestial signs are the date markers if you were the people that built them would build them to let you know when the shit falls on your face or a week early so you can be ready? This is just a guess on my part but if I was giving warnings to people about a major happening it would be early enough to be an actual warning not tell them the day of.

We won't be slaves no more, burger!
Jesus Christ will come, and they will kneel before His Might.
Then he will toss 'em into the Lake of Fire!

what have you done user!?!!?!

kek please grant me to wake up in a new world

Nice sentiment bruv but I wouldn't bet on it, the messiah is Jupiter

larp thread to larp thread to larp thread

where's your "scientific" proof you stupid fucking idiot?

21.09.2017 is the beginning of more intense disasters all over the world.

Nothing.
Ever.
Happens.

kek please

apparently you are to dumb to understand all of this, don't worry you are in good company with 99.9% of the human population. Still happening however no matter what you think nigger I cracked the matrix

fine
then just vaporize the whole world idc
ass

muh happening

>evidence, logic and stuff psst

trips of truth

So how bad is it gonna be? Should I not go outside that day?

>aligning things can happen a week early to allow people time to prepare for the things after alignment.

How fucking dumb are you? They stand as a testament o the alignment of the stars. You can't change that. The warning is the fact that you can literally see the alignment happening from weeks or months out. Like Jesus Christ you are the problem.
>lets make the stars align a week early so we know we have 7 days to prepare from the actual alignment that wont take place because we moved a celestial alignment forward a week somehow.

Like fuck man. Fuck you.

>Trips means half of the human population dies
Then roll

back to back to trips of truth

roll

Alright Kek, I think its time the world knew true chaos.

roll

yeah, it's happening.
6+6+4+7 = 23

roll

Daaaaamnnnn, the pacific rim is on fire now. Are we about to witness the happening of happenings?

the stupidity in this post is beyond comprehension please find your way to the nearest gas chamber and commence operation fuck off

Please be real please be real please be real.

I need a good happening.

sounds more exciting than this

yes

Vertical braille. Print up on standard paper in landscape. 2 in, 3 in, 5 in columns

Are you fucking spics hyping this nonsense everywhere on the internet, too?
Fuck. More proof you animals are as dumb as the niggers.
I can't wait until the Mudslimes start throwing your children off rooftops to punishing you faggots for this bullshit.

>look numbers and letter and stuff what is a hypotenuse
>you math fags are dumb I can scribble letters and numbers too

fuck you are retarded mate exit this thread immediately

>Nobody has found out what the red dots are, yet.
It's a shill op, nigger. You should know, being as you were paid to post that comment.
>oh fuck! what mystery! nobody knows!
you will fail and...
...you will be executed.

roll

Just like all the other times the world was supposed to end right? Dumbfuck amerinigger.

Unprecedented natural disasters, wars, political upheaval. 23sep isn't the end; it's the beginning of a new age of suffering.

SKYKING
SKYKING
DO NOT ANSWER

What kind of happening are we expecting here? WW3 and other memes are not possible but nork, terrorist and political shit is plausible.

Why are you guys are wasting your time talking about some date when WSJ is calling the Mueller shit a scam?
archive.fo/S8qQG

They are asking if obama knew
archive.is/0IlkP

The normies are finally catching up

sure amerilard

Can't wait to see for all these larpers get BTFO when the 23rd comes and nothing happens.

Broome 142 last chance

America doesn't need nukes to completely steamroll north korea. They're a joke. The only problem is that by the time america retaliates they'll have already bombed seoul to pieces and they'll probably find some way to hide in the caves and drag the war out, just like vietnam. It's going to be horrible.

Fuckin' check'd.

>american calling others niggers

I am ready for the chaos, bring it!
Praise Kek! Digits and he has spoken.

Digits and kek is not it's real name.

I never said any of that, and it no one is claiming the world will end you massively retarded half wit in fact the exact opposite.

Yes that is correct. But the political and economic "fallout" from this is far more devastating than nukes and it affects everyone.

Except some retards (mostly religious ones) actually believe it's gonna happen.

Doesn't quite have that ring to it

This is gonna be the greatest trolling by kek

Praise be onto him

j-japan..

how much you want to bet the differences in hue relate to apparent brightness (or actual brightness because fuck the gestalt) of the indicated stars, but with zero other linking information outside of someone skimming the meta data I'm gonna say it's another larp

Revelation 6
There was a great earthquake. The sun turned black like sackcloth made of goat hair, the whole moon turned blood red, 13and the stars in the sky fell to earth, as figs drop from a fig tree when shaken by a strong wind. 14The heavens receded like a scroll being rolled up, and every mountain and island was removed from its place.

15Then the kings of the earth, the princes, the generals, the rich, the mighty, and everyone else, both slave and free, hid in caves and among the rocks of the mountains. 16They called to the mountains and the rocks, “Fall on us and hide usf from the face of him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb! 17For the great day of theirg wrath has come, and who can withstand it?”

>there are thinking, sentient human beans in THIS ACTUAL THREAD who GENUINELY, UNIRONICALLY believe that something will go down on the 23rd
>mfw

this yearning for the world's end can't stem from a healthy mind
what is wrong with me

Trump's assassination on the 23rd I'm sure of it

Let it sink then, so the filth doesn't float to ours.

Sad.

world won't end bro, just will be fucked up for a bit then we must fight.

Fucking Leaves

No, mang.
The messiah is Jesus, they're trying to call their own messiah, Baphomet, Chronos, Saturn, Satan, etc.
But the gist of it, is that they won't win, they never do, they get THIS close to total world domination and each time they fail and get destroyed!
I pray that you find peace and strength in these trying times, burger!

Collective consciousness is giving you a warning

>implicando que va a pasar algo
Negrito...

this thread is blessed with anti keks cause ur trying to force this shit

just _PRAISE_ HIM

cool bruv if you believe that, I am scientist mang, I am just going by the facts and the data I hope you are right but I am not planning on it. After this happens will attempt a global communist takeover