Millenial Woes goes full cuck

If you are still following this faggot for some reason it is time to unsub.

youtube.com/watch?v=VuC3gjmDaag

Never seen this guy in my life and I browse Sup Forums everyday.

Fuck off, stop promoting your shitty YouTube channel you wannabe Jew.

>and I browse Sup Forums everyday
that's kind of pathetic

yea nah

saged

This is the exact opposite you dumbass.

You really going to defend this SJW faggotry by calling it character assassination?

It's more like character suicide.

You're admiring you don't? Get the fuck off my board you casual cuck. People like you that standby and do nothing when Antifa comes harassing your community. Literally off yourself.

This is the first time you've watched Woes isn't it faggot?

Let's look at the bullshit you posted.

We have Ramz who cucked and is now a (((civic nationalist))).

We have Gavin who literally shoves things up his ass.

We have Bill who is an old boomer civic nationalist.

We have Styx who is another fucking civic nationalist (image my shock). He also dresses like a fag and has a girls hairstyle.

And then we have Woes who just cucked today.

Nice fucking try faggot.

>People like you that standby and do nothing when Antifa comes harassing your community.
Its litterally the best thing to do; pick your fights..Vote and keep your head down, vote untill things turn and then keep voting for more.

OP is a Milofag, mad he got told off

Why would I like a faggot Kike? Try harder.

Woes is just too big-brained for you. You clearly can't even comprehend what he is talking about.

>Never seen this guy in my life and I browse Sup Forums everyday.
There's no way you could do that and not know Woes. Unless you've only been doing it for a couple weeks.

fuck off casual cuck,if you dont browse pol at least an hour a day you dont belong here fuck off to reddit you pleb

You better be careful, the day of the rock is coming.

You didn't explain at all how he is wrong in that video, I doubt your tiny brain can even comprehend Woes' galaxy brain thoughts.

Millennial Woes is perhaps the most solid and balanced AR e-celeb desu.

He's the Normie Whisperer.

Do I really have to explain the obvious? He is buying into a leftist frame where being offended matters. Then he talks about the "mainstream" ignoring the fact that the mainstream is entirely opposed to everything he says. We don't have an honor culture anymore where you can duel and kill anyone who offends you. You simply have to man up and deal with being offended.

Fuck off Milo

>He is buying into a leftist frame where being offended matters.
The leftist narrative is that being offended means you're right, that's not what he is saying.

>Then he talks about the "mainstream" ignoring the fact that the mainstream is entirely opposed to everything he says. We don't have an honor culture anymore where you can duel and kill anyone who offends you. You simply have to man up and deal with being offended.
But he wants the culture to shift back to how it was 50 years ago. In a coherent society with agreed upon morals there would be behavior that would be "offensive". Only in a completely nihilistic society where nothing has value is nothing offensive.

literally who?

Millenial Woes is 5/5 and our guy.

He might be too big of a thinker for a brainlet like OP. He's not saying the SJWs are right with their ''I'm offended by your maleness!'' or equal silly things. Watch the video.

>art student
wew

Quick rundown? I'm not watching this homosexual's videos

Attempting to go backwards is a mistake. We need to embrace the future and utilize methods that are appropriate in the here and now.

He is also wrong about the inherent utility in intentionally being offense. This is called aversion therapy, and it pushes the overton window.

And I already addressed how the culture used to be. In dueling culture they killed people who insulted them, is that what you want?

>In dueling culture they killed people who insulted them, is that what you want?
Yes

Nothing but hokies, damn.

>an american flaggot trying to disparage are Woesy

Absolootely bloody dis-gusting

>Trying to use a proxy to strengthen your point

Utter pleb tier

I never said he called the SJWs right, I said he bought into their frame, which is itself a mistake. This video gives weight to their arguments. He has already accepted the utility in being offended, which shifts the debate to what should we be offended by, which is a losing move.

And no one is 100% our guy. When someone steps off the path they need to catch fire for it.

This isn't actually feasible in large populations. Are we just going to nuke all the cities so this isn't an issue?

>Attempting to go backwards is a mistake. We need to embrace the future and utilize methods that are appropriate in the here and now.
This sounds like transhumanist newspeak, not traditionalist/conservative at all.
>He is also wrong about the inherent utility in intentionally being offense. This is called aversion therapy, and it pushes the overton window.
I agree it can be useful in some cases
>And I already addressed how the culture used to be. In dueling culture they killed people who insulted them, is that what you want?
A happy medium would be where you could challenge the offender to a fist fight to settle it instead of a duel.

Literally nothing, he is actually pretty good though desu

Britain is finished, Londonistan is completely conquered. We are going to have to retake your country with military force, but until then you are fucked.

Samefag.

Conservative? You want to conserve this fucking degeneracy? Fuck conservatism.

Conservatism has completely failed, and it is time to abandon the label.

>Conservative? You want to conserve this fucking degeneracy?
No, I want to conserve European culture pre-WW II and that includes a culture where some things are offensive and there are agreed upon morals instead of this nihilism that we have now. The degeneracy that we see comes directly from the nihilism.

Fuck off cunt.

Holy fuck progressive detected. Conservatism sucks because it puts itself on the defensive, this is why everyone on Sup Forums is a reactionary.

>52% white mongrels
>Black, muslim president for 8 years

You forgot armed to the teeth with guns. Don't lie, you are jealous.

I said fuck conservatism, you said conservatism sucks. Where is the disagreement here?

We can worry about establishing useful norms regarding this after we are in control. Right now all this is doing is fueling the leftists.

>Infantile
Meh
Targeting and laying bombs of psychological pain on that target can and is used to push that target.
This is a legit tactic.
And practice of it and developing an enjoyment for it is expected and probably necessary.
So when it is deployed just randomly it probably is just practice.

That said yeah. If you have this skill developed this tactic
You should probably stop using it randomly and control its use on only specific target with purpose in mind.

Being a shit is not a virtue unto itself.

Woes is more of a thinker than a political analyst.

I've unsubbed from a lot of them since the Trump win. Once you realize it's always just some guy/girl babbling their thoughts into a webcam, who fucking cares.

Thanks for correcting the record.

Not an argument.

Thanks for correcting the record again lol

Not an argument. Why do you hide your flag?

>Not an argument.
thanks for correcting all these records
>Why do you hide your flag?
Is that an AD HOMINEM you're trying to make?

Oh, some faggot telling me who I should listen to.
How awesome.

Why don't you go back to cripple chan to circlejerk with the other feds?

>Why don't you go back to cripple chan
Out of the list of names you call shitposters in your controlled OP threads, why did you choose "cripple chan" -- and why would they be the feds, when the admins here have a full time FBI agent?

>pedophiles
Couldn't help yourself, but ruin your shill pic with a bad shop, eh?

>a bad shop
Where?

LGBT flag? Kill yourself.

My controlled OP threads? What the fuck are you talking about? Can you make arguments without sounding mentally ill?

lol yeah sure faggot

I thought this was an alt-right flag.

What was his actual point? That offense is bad because hurt feelings? I only got half way through and I tapped out because it was bringing me down.

How exactly did Woes "cuck"?

That society should have moral homogeneity so that some things that attempt to disrupt that homogeneity would be seen as offensive. That this "anything goes" attitude is ultimately nihilistic and not what you want for your society in the long term.

That is impossible though unless you started browsing everyday like 2 weeks ago.

He didn't, this thread was probably made by autists from infinity Sup Forums who want to subvert this board into as big of a shithole as their Sup Forums

That's going to scare normies.

And Sargoy is of course going to have a field day with this.

>ROIGHT WING ESS JAY DOUBLE YOUS

The Finnkike shill technique:
>reply to all evidence by calling it "LIES!"
>call anyone you consider a threat "shareblue/leftypol/ctr"
>make a comment about their flag
>call them mentally ill
>complain that they use ad hominem
>say "not an argument" until you get made fun of
>ask them why they lie, as you lie about them
>hop on a VPN to get a new flag and repeat the process
>samefag compliment yourself the entire time to make yourself seem "appreciated by the community"
>"Good job based Finnbro, keep fighting the shills bro! BASED!"
I love these threads, my sides get a workout at all this autism.

How can the alt-right be pro-fag?

Quit acting like .5chan isn't absolute dogshit. Sup Forums died along time ago mongolian.

>reply to all evidence by calling it "LIES!"
What did I call lies? I didn't. I just recognized that you're obviously from infinity chan because that's where these "TRS sodomites" memes and attacks on all of these people come from. And you're inventing fantastical scenarios where I use VPNs, while trying to chastise me for inventing things about my opponents. Now I actually have a good reason to call you a lying scumbag.

Who gives a shit about fags?

Why did MW's channel stop growing?

That's such a funny image.
>I look like a whale coming up for air
His comments on it.

His first point was about offense being taken not given, I think he is just wrong on this one. There is no universal here, offense is entirely subjective.

He asks if we should bear in mind whether or not we have hurt someones feelings. The problem here is (((universalism))). If they are the feelings of your mother, then sure that's something worth considering. If they are the feelings of some random person then who cares?

He spends a good amount of time attacking people because they are basically being too blunt, which I couldn't care less about.

Then he attacks being offensive just for the sake of it. I've already explained how there is a lot of utility there, both as aversion therapy and in shifting the overton window.

Then it's mostly just nostalgia, followed by a basic desire for us to be a hive mind because there is less conflict.

Then he says there is a moral consensus that anything goes, which is just factually incorrect. There are many things that will get you fired or unpersoned. He really ought to know better on this one, I mean come on.

We really should stop giving him ammo.

>Who gives a shit about fags?
You don't think faggotry is degenerate?

Because he went full Hitlerist and started with the Dicky Spencer race bullshit. It was growing just fine when he was just a depressed NEET talking about everything being shit.

>What did I call lies?
You spend all day calling anything negative said about your ecelebs lies. Obviously not all of it can be lies, so you're lying about lying.
>I just recognized that you're obviously from infinity chan because that's where these "TRS sodomites" memes and attacks on all of these people come from
No, that' how we've always said it here too, because the two communities aren't different unless you're nupol (seems like you are). The very fact that you don't know who is who in anonymous Indonesian basket-weaving boards, means anything you accuse me of is by definition a lie and an ad hominem, and not even remotely "an argument". Not that you care about these things, since your desperate flailing to control dissent and thought around here is really just to protect your own hugbox version of Sup Forums. You can't detect when people are bullying or trolling you, and shitposting until you begin to develop this awareness has become my new hobby.
>Now I actually have a good reason to call you a lying scumbag
If you admit didn't have a good reason before, do I really need to prove you were lying before? See my point?

His main point actually seems to be that the past was great because everyone agreed therefore there was no need to offend anyone.

This is also incorrect. 100% pure bavarian phenotype society people will still disagree, you are still going to have people who are offended.

It's a shit metric for running society that he is basically trying to shoehorn into being more useful than it really is.

I hope woes is back at NPI this year!

He's saying that at one point in time people were offended when they saw or heard something that was actually reprehensible, something that was anathema to western values and social norms; in other words degeneracy and that its not unreasonable to be offended by objectively offensive things.

>You spend all day calling anything negative said about your ecelebs lies. Obviously not all of it can be lies, so you're lying about lying.
Wrong, I only call the things that are actual lies to be lies. For example, I'm not denying that Millennial Woes is bisexual or that Mike Enoch had a jewish wife or that Lauren Southern is not a white nationalist. Ironically enough, you are engaging in lying RIGHT NOW.
>You can't detect when people are bullying or trolling you, and shitposting until you begin to develop this awareness has become my new hobby.
You are making a fundamental error in judgment here. You think I don't have that awareness because I always respond the same but the fact is that it doesn't matter to me if the person is spreading disinfo because they're a shill or a shitposter trying to create chaos for laughs or just ignorant. The effect is the same so the response is the same.
>If you admit didn't have a good reason before, do I really need to prove you were lying before? See my point?
But I didn't claim you were lying before, retard. Try to keep up, explaining things to you like a child is tiring.

>Thinking you'll make some political difference shit posting on some imageboard all day, everyday
Wew

>tl;dr
Thanks for correcting the record.

No he is saying quite more than that. And there is nothing objectively offensive.

>"WRONGTHINK TITLE I DONT LIKE REEEEEE"
Will you fuck off with the shilling already?
Atleast contain it to a single thead next time.

I did this intentionally just to piss you off.

That video was kinda gay, I gotta admit.

Shut up, faggot. If you don't know anything then you should just keep your mouth shut.