Any more christian redpills?

Any more christian redpills?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=typ2pl2L47k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kikes btfo

I wish I was at home.
I've got literally a folder full of this shit, this practically made me accept Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior.

>Christian
>Redpill
About as many as there are islamic jews

They're cousins, for the most part, and not as far apart religiously as you infer. For instance, while halal and kosher are not identical, everything kosher is halal.

you know nothing about christianity. you only know about (((christianity))) .... jesus hates a fucking jew

you should get that autism checked and treated
the real redpill is that christianity was a jewish creation to keep white men weak

I was a christian for 20 years before I realized that submission and weakness lionized in a religion is simply wrong

jesus did not teach submission and weakness, wtf are you on about? what cucked bible version did you study?

>being a superstitious jew worshipping nigger lover is le redpill
No
>jesus hates a fucking jew
Rabbi Yeshua was a jew in every way. He observed the traditions, he read from the prophets, he taught in the synagogues. Just because he started a self-centered cult dorsbt mean be wasn't a very devout one of them.

>that submission and weakness lionized in a religion

"He who is not angry, whereas he has reason to be, sins. For unreasonable patience is the hot bed of many vices, it fosters negligence, and incites not only the wicked but the good to do wrong,"

Pearls before swine you fake fuck.

>jesus did not teach submission and weakness
Yes, he very explicitly did.

>When you don't know a single fucking thing about the subject on hand so you resort to parroting memes.

It's kind of funny how you guys dont feel that way

I can tell you how a religion to do as one random wants you to is submitting to order and letting others think for you

I can tell you that all of the bibles teachings lead to soft, easily controllable personalities that value meekness

I can tell you plenty of things like this, but christcucks have a fatal flaw in their logic, they see their "heroic" lack of action in the face of adversity as something to be respected

its been a while but
"He who wishes to kill someone, has killed them in the eyes of god"

read then re read the bible, and make sure its the king james and not that jewish cucked translations, or missing shit.

god this reminds me of the mudshits, they honestly believe islam teaches peace

You cucks honestly believe christianity teaches anything other than weakness

Best version of this meme yet
>Mohammad the pedo BTFO

Protestant Christianity is like that, Catholicism is not
> inb4 gish galloping straw men
Liberal/progressive Catholics are contrary to the catechism, Aquinas and the Magisterium all the time and cannot be taken as representatives of the Church

Innocents. Do not kill innocents. Not
>hurr durr just let this guy kill you and your people.

Thats the quote from the bible, have you read it?

thats the dumbest shit ive read in a long time

>I've never read the bible - the post

More then you ever have you fake fuck.

"The meek shall inherit the earth"
again, have you cunts read the bible at all?

>Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
>Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.
>Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.
> But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.
>And if any man will sue thee at the law, and take away thy coat, let him have thy cloak also.
> Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy.
>But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;
Huh, I guess I'm reading it wrong. You sure showed me with all those examples you gave.

See Perfect demonstration of why the magisterium is necessary. Without the Church, you end up with retards like this who think they can cherry-pick the Bible and expect to be taken seriously

Both semetic peoples.
Both monotheists.
Both believe in all of the same prophets, but for one.

Pretty much the same.

>I was a christian
kek

You were never a christian, son, if you aren't one right now.

The most devout one of them, and King of them all.

The New Covenant, Christianity, did not come into being unto he died, like any man's will.

Is listening to what Jesus said cherrypicking? Why should we listen to other guys instead of the words of God in flesh? Isnt He who we should model our lives after?

You are missing God's part in the collaboration.

You would much rather have me take my vengeance out upon you than leave it up to God.

this is confirmation bias, its in the commandments not to kill, so of course there are hundreds of verses in the bible telling you not to, it doesnt matter if that bloke just killed your entire family in front of you

better be meek like a good goy

>What is "Onward Christian Soldiers", the song.

Keep eating that papist pap, dude. Keep placing your faith in your pedophiles.

Catholics believe they have a monopoly on what the Word of God means, and on salvation itself.

They're a huge cult.

>if you left the cult you were never a real member
Interdasting
A pretty catchy song. Not really biblical but pretty catchy.

Any Christian I know would be comforting his family over the dead body of the attacker.

youtube.com/watch?v=typ2pl2L47k

If you are a caterpillar, you were never a butterfly.

This is the best one imo

Another reason why its bad to let god make the choices for you, because if you fuck kids, its because your god made you want to fuck kids

christcucks really need to take some responsibility for their actionns

according to christianity they're all going to hell then

Muhammad False prophet 1/2

Muhammad mad 2/2

>“If only you had known on this day what would bring you peace! But now it is hidden from your eyes. 43For the days will come upon you when your enemies will barricade you and surround you and hem you in on every side. 44They will level you to the ground—you and the children within your walls. They will not leave one stone on another, because you did not recognize the time of your visitation from God.”

The only redpill regarding Christianity is Panama bro's irrefutable copypasta

>If you dont cuck yourself for christ, kangz will spoop you
To be honest, christian values are kind of responsible for the kang problems of today

Your knowledge of Christianity might be a net negative value.

These are great, but I feel so bad for the guy who had to study islam to this depth just to debunk it.

As a catholic my only red pill is the pope. His red pill is God.

Yup. The pope is your god.

You are just factually wrong if you think christianity teaches you to be anything other than weak, its right there in the print

Jesus literally went around to the homeless and poor and said they will be saved because they are weak, its the cucks religion of choice

Our de-christianized societies are the source of all our problems.
Also:
> 4 For the one in authority is God’s servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for rulers do not bear the sword for no reason. They are God’s servants, agents of wrath to bring punishment on the wrongdoer.

this I agree wish, christianity is the best worst thing left in europe

also
"Do what big brother says and dont ask why, he is moral because he is big brother"
so according to christcucks, we should do what tumblr says

>gets wrecked by Christians for all eternity
>calls them weak

Pagans truly are mentally handicapped.

Who was the man after God's heart in the bible, whom God loved perhaps more than any other man than Abraham?

David.

And what did David do?

David killed people. Thousands of people. Tens of thousands of people.

Your knowledge of all things God is a net negative, as I said before. Killing a person attacking my family is something I would have no problem doing, nor would God.

Your inference that Christianity is for the weak is a lie told to you by the weakest individual in the world, the devil.

Name a war where an equal force of european pagans lost against an equal force of european christians

just one, I'll wait

Oustanding

Your "European gods" are just people in the bible. Zeus is Adam. Hera is Eve. Odin is Nimrod, Thor is Tammuz.

Idiots deified people in the bible and made them their gods.

Idiots like you.

WWII

Yeah, strange how the God of the bible loves Jews, and the god of the quran hates Jews.

Almost as though they were two entirely different entities.

You cant be ordained by God if you don't fear God. Your shitposting is lazy.

"christian" and "redpill" are antonyms. christianity and all other abrahamic faiths are simply the continuation of the mystic babylon religion.

>God has given me permission to kill people so I dont have to follow the rules ;^))

Pic related, are you all there in the noggin?

>You must be scared of your Master to have institutional power
>thus everyone in power is speaking for god now

wew lad

I said European pagans, the japs were fighting 3 superpowers at once though, and still very nearly won the war, irrespective of the United states vastly superior productive capabilities

>Nearly losing in total war against a couple of shitty islands

God gave the Hebrews permission to carry out his judgment against all of the canaanite squatters in the promised land.

Had Joshua finished the job, there would be no ISIS.

You don't even know the connection between people in the bible and pagan gods.

Sad.

Nazis were pagans; Catholics are pagans. They lost.

Catholic paganism is a meme, catholicism is a meme even, its a bunch of guys making a fake religion out of a propaganda religion that was made out of a bunch of other religions

if you want to be a christcuck, at least follow it as it originated

I do.

Pagan Catholicism came about 300 years later.

Orthodoxy is the original faith, there is also Coptic Christianity, Nestorianism, and Arianism if you want to be special snowflakes, they all came into existence at about the same time

Nope. They split off from pagan Romanism 1000 years ago.

>Nestorianism, and Arianism

Also, not Christians.

Coptic Christianity predates Arius by centuries, and they're actual Christians, not heretics.

Vastly different to todays christiant, but yes, christians, more christian than some catholic cuck

Not vastly different at all. You just don't know what Christianity is.

Arianism was polytheistic christianity, if you think thats similar, you're joking, Nestorianism I know fuck all about though

Arius was a heretic who had nothing to do with Christianity whatsoever. Just power, and the accumulation of worldly power, with his buddy Constantine.

It was one of the first christian faiths, that makes it infinitely more valid than catholicism

A pagan heresy (that Jesus did not exist until he was born of Mary) has nothing to do with Christianity.

Arius was trying to help Constantine turn Christianity into a ruling force for the empire. They failed. Rome failed.

>that makes it infinitely more valid than catholicism

X is infinitely more valid than catholicism, where X can be literally anything.

Did they though, they subversively took over most of the world, I mean really thats some successful scumbagging

Wrong user. Mohammad loved the Jews. He copied them but after realizing that they wont convert they started to hate them pure - human - resentment.

I'm going to bed, fuckk being up this late

Christianity is cucked beyond belief and always will be, remember your ancestors and give faith to the gods of your people, not some kike slaver

What's the point of that
>muh racemixing

I can name plenty, but it doesn't matter. You are not our equals, and we will stomp you out by any means necessary. Killing a non-Christian is not sin.