Story Time: Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu

Summary: Komi-san is the beautiful and admirable girl that no-one can take their eyes off her. Almost the whole school sees her as the cold beauty out of their league, but Tadano Shigeo knows the truth: she's just really bad at communicating with others.
Komi-san, who wishes to fix this bad habit of hers, tries to improve it with the help of Tadano-kun.

Originally a oneshot that now has a serialization in Shuukan Shounen Sunday

>A oneshot you like get serialized.
Maybe Japan doesn't have shit taste after all.

I know I was hoping that this would get a serialization, and it doesn't disappoint so far.

Komi-san A CUTE

the story is cute but it will turn generic after they introduce the other characters who apparently will be stereotypical deres

That's my worry but i hope they at least do something funny with them

Yeah, the MC and the girl have a cute dynamic, got a bit disappointed when they revealed there was gonna be another girls that are basically filling some tropes.
One can hope this doesn't turn into a harem, because I can already see this MC is gonna be a huge pussy if that happens.

Yeah, hope the main focus is on the MC and Komi

>One can hope this doesn't turn into a harem, because I can already see this MC is gonna be a huge pussy if that happens.

It's gonna be shit no matter how he acts if it turns into a harem. This isn't that original of a story or anything and it's gonna be full of cliches but so far it's cute and funny at least.

My hope is that they're just a one chapter thing. Every chapter he help her become friend with one of the girls.

This is my hope as well, more importantly if it keeps its humor as well.

>You'll never bond with a autistic qt3.14 by writing about mundane things on a chalkboard.
Just kill me now.

This is super cute.

Most likely for many others aswell but this is what got me into reading this, hoping for more moments like this because hng my heart

Komi's wetness status: Niagara Falls

No matter what other girl is introduced, they will probably never beat Komi in terms of cuteness,

And that's it for chapter !, so far so good, but what the others were saying we have to see where this will go know that we'll be introduced to other characters with what seems to be cliche gimmick, but I have high hopes for it to keep it's humor, or be something like handa-kun with it's characters.

Her fish eyes are too cute.

Thanks for the dump, hopefully the other characters are good.

Thanks

No problem got the one-shot to if you guys want me to dump it

This is a really nice spread.

What the fuck? A heroine that realises that her proximity to the MC is causing him problems with his classmates?

>harem
It might just be about them meeting and getting along with new weirdos every few chapters or so. That's the vibe I'm getting.

Yeah, this was what I men't with it being something like the Handa-kun manga