Discuss

Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZudJegB7EmU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Best Girl

Subs when.

This and SZS are the only shows I could watch without really understanding most of the jokes.

Never.

There's no jokes at all.

One of the Best ED themes of all time.

Don't say such stupid things.

I miss that user who always posts scat fetish with Marii

Comedic butt.

Sexual butt.

Rare Marii ass

Joshiraku is on my backlog right now

And you're not watching it now why?

Poor black.

What else could keep me from clearing my backlog?
Shitposting and masturbating, of course.

But Kukuru is already pure

>Gentle voice
>Gentle personality
>Long black hair
Anrakutei Kukuru is best girl

Fuck, my subs are the 'Americanized' one.

How old is Gan chan?

>Already busty
>Want it more bigger
What the fuck is Tetora thinking?

is she fucking that wall?

Anyone have the video with kukuru doing a joke about an otaku naming his daughter after anime characters?

>tfw you will never fuck Marii's boypussy

anime name?

Joshiraku

Tenchi muyo!

Boku no Pico

JEGEMU JUGEMU

She's proud of it

Joshiraku x Gaki no Tsukai crossover when?

Mari>Gankyou>Kukuru>Tetora>Kigu

Good taste.

never

youtu.be/ZudJegB7EmU

I didn't understand

Its like pottery

Butt-ery

Once is enough.

I'd fuck Gan into tomorrow

Mari is a boy

It has been 42,409 years since Joshiraku last aired

Mari is a girl

Savor the moment

Ded

When was the last time you beamed Joshiraku into your core memory storage, Sup Forums?

Joshiraku?

More like Joshi/fa/ku.

Cute girls in casual clothes is the greatest fetish

how far are you allowed to go with the word fetish

One of the best anime of all time.

Also, please note that I have been enjoying my sweet waifu Marii's deliciously smooth turds. She managed to get a lot of extra-rich protein in the form of dairy and meats, which, when combined with her regular healthy diet, yielded some of the most exquisite poo-poo chunks of which this humble user has ever sampled. Cutting one of her sweet pasty sausages into chunks and putting it on the tongue, you first detect the scent as you bring it to your nose, which is fishy and richly sulfuric all at once, with a combined smooth-yet-pungent olfactory overtone that is at once comforting and sexually arousing.

Mashing the warm thing with your molars and squishing the flat of your tongue to the roof of your mouth brings out the complex, bitter, gag-inducingly erotic flavors my amazing waifu has cooked and let age into a fine, unique brown cheese a la creme is almost indescribable. I taste hints of spoiled cabbage, putrid fish, bitter tangy iron and blood with an oily-and-then-burnt texture that lingers and coats the mouth for days.

After I finished my feast, I immediately pushed my face into Marii's available and unwiped buttcrack, and sniffed and lapped and sucked her pucker squeaky clean. After tracing every crevice of her anus and inner sphincter I made sure to corkscrew my tongue up inside of her rectum to get every single particle of her treat I possibly could. I wish I could become a tampon with tastebuds and be inserted inside of her asshole for her to walk around with inside her all day.

I love Marii so, so, so very much, and Joshiraku is a masterpiece.

Ah yes, here it is. Thank you user.

This is one if the finer details of this series. Such fashionable girls

Does a particular, not-necessarily-sexual notion make your penis hard? Then it's a fetish.

Love it.