Finnish Politician Tells Women 'Be Patriotic, Have More Babies' As Birth Rates Crashes To 150 Year Lows

>Finnish Politician Tells Women 'Be Patriotic, Have More Babies' As Birth Rates Crashes To 150 Year Lows

zerohedge.com/news/2017-09-19/finnish-politician-tells-women-be-patriotic-have-more-babies-birth-rates-crashes-150

You know you're fucked when even your PC obsessed mangina government starts telling women to start having children .

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Famine_of_1866-68
sputniknews.com/art_living/201709201057548263-sweden-children-environment/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bark_bread
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The absolute state of Finland.

Did they have a bigass war around 1865?

Not enough benis in bagina.

breed for your country

We've been in a state on constant growth from the for the whole of the industrial revolution. A correction is due to maintain long term sustainability.
Importing Brown people is a separated problem.

>Wait a second, feminism was a mistake!
At least they haven't mass-imported rapists to fix it. Yet.

>haha look we tried see, didn't work, let's import refugees

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Famine_of_1866-68

This was the leader of the Social Democratic Party, on the very extreme PC end of the political spectrum. Even from him, those comments caused a gigantic "MISOGYNIST REEEEEE" from the media and feminist circles.

No food

Also, women be like: just bring more immigrants

Birth rates may be low BUUUUUUUUUT our pet industry is blooming.

Meanwhile in Sweden:

>Many Swedes have in recent years been adapting their habits to a more sustainable lifestyle, which includes less driving, eating less meat and abstaining from transatlantic flights. However, environmental activists are not content with the sacrifices already made and are propagating sterner family planning in order to reduce the carbon footprint.

>Erik Isberg, a consultant in sustainable entrepreneurship and the founder of the NGO, Young Collective, exemplified this trend in an opinion piece for the Swedish daily Dagens Nyheter. Its headline alone, "Make a choice for environment — have just one child" epitomizes the message in a crystal clear form.
sputniknews.com/art_living/201709201057548263-sweden-children-environment/

Good times; there are reports of people actually practicing cannibalism in some areas.

It doesn't matter what she wishes. We would need a North Korean-type system to get them higher.

>mfw modern finns reproduce at roughly the same pace as their ancestors that used to eat each other due to shortage of food.

really makes you think.

gonna post this, we need the caliphate's opinion on this subject

Bump

Well, yes. Why go through all that hassle to have own children when there are practically infinite numbers of poor persecuted children just lining up to enter Finland?

all of them doctors and scientists, no less.

Nah, nature just fucked us in the ass just liek used to before 1868. Before that we had literal famine periods when the earth became too infertile to farm and grow crops, while hunting and fishing didnt peovide enough food.
Back then Finland was a survival simulator, juat like many other cluntries in Europe at the time, but at least in central and western europe it didnt gwt too cold in august and septembre that it destroyed crops before they coul be harvested and land was fertile

Finland's #1 export is memes now

I should add that we ate bread from literal treebarks when there was nothing else to eat, kinda like in africa

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bark_bread

Oh well, all that survival and warring is now rewarded with multicultural destruction.

Why do we get so much abuse for having a famine? You assholes are awfully quiet about it.

Yes, impressive. Every single one of them is 15 to 17 years old but they STILL managed to read up to doctors and engineers even when their whole family was murdered when they were five.
In Finland it's considered success if a young man is persuaded to stop fapping to MLP long enough to move out before 30. No wonder we're being replaced.

>-20C
so this happened in summer?

>move out before 30.
To be honest we are not Italy. Nordic countries have the youngest people living on their own.

>Be pagan
Fight for Swedish empire
Live under the Russian empire
Live in independed and free Finland

Because nobody likes you Irishmen
And you could go to america

>tfw Italian living along at 21yo

Literally no one else my age that I know has left their parent's home.
I don't get how they can sand the lack of freedom and privacy desu.

Lol your famine was only a few years after ours and it was a potato famine too!

Faggots.

>We've been on the losing side ever since 1150

Eh, Germany and Austria have been cucked harder over the last century

>This is supported by the fact that the year of 1867 was in fact a successful year for the Swedish Cereal-export: the largest of the farms and estates in Sweden exported their harvests, mostly oats, to Great Britain, where it was used for horse drawn buses in London.[1]
>The great famine of 1867-68, and the distrust and discontent of the way the authorities handled the relief help to the needy, is estimated to have contributed greatly to the Swedish emigration to the United States, which skyrocketed around this time.

Bwahahaahahaha! Brothers!

Isn't it mostly the eternal anglo doing all the abusing? Englishman is always harshest towards those who he has mistreated before.

Finnish bitches know how to fuck, but not how to have babies. We are relying on the laestadian (christian sect) in the north to keep up the native birth levels high. Without them the birth rate would be lower.

Recession fucked up Finnish family planning. In 2010 they had a TFR of 1.89 and had been rising for a few years.

You literally had the EXACT same shit happen that happened to us.
>wet year
>oh shit potatoes are rotting
>two years running
>money and food is around but authorities dont want to just hand it out on principle
>oh well lets sell all the food to the british, the poor and starving can go to the US.

That is the story of the Irish, Finnish and Swedish famines.

it depends on the culture and on the person itself. I live by myself since I was 18yo, but most kids here stay with their parents up till their 25th birthday or more, especially if they study in the same city where they were born. Considering that most Romanians don't rent, you get families that live in the same apartment or house for generations at a time.

Only the upper-middle class can actually afford to put their kids into their own apartments or if the family has saved enough money over a span of 10-15 years in order to buy a reasonable apartment. Mind you, social housing is close to non-existent if you're an actual Romanian, you're better off living on the streets or with your friends, the conditions offered by the state are horrendous.

Come to Ireland. A Finnish told me our winters are like your Spring. Sunny and warm 5-10 celcius.

>women
>patriotic
>ever

Anyway we are all fucked

Why do people accept these fucking debates at all?!
Fucking slippery slope at 100mph at this point

>implying they have a choice

There isnt enough water in africa for those projections to come true. Its nonsense.

The ever climbing population meme.

It only means the country is stabilized. Kill off a million finns and watch the birth rates soar.

Only in survival simulator world ever climbing populus is needed for a secure future... While it also means a doomed earth.

Mememe mememe mm memememem

Pretty much, yes. Finnish food wasn't exported abroad, though, but it was certainly considered immoral to give food aid for the poor.
I don't know why it's not considered that much of a big deal here anymore. I'm guessing people here recovered from it somewhat faster than Ireland.

Wonderfull times ahead

>exterminate white people
>oy vey finns have more children

which one is it?

>Erik Isberg, a consultant in sustainable entrepreneurship and the founder of the NGO, Young Collective

Who?

I dont think anyone in Ireland cares but we share a language and a rivaly with the british so it is used to mock us/prove the brits are island jews.

Send some Finnish women my way and there will be a lot more babies running about. Send also your finest traps for fluffing purposes.

I think you know what you're implying, Lars.

Nigeria has a population of over 181 million and it is projected to surpass the population of the US in a decade or so. You don't even want to know how much money is poured into Africa at the moment, from the Western countries and from China as well. While the West is giving them free gibs as relief funds, the Chinese are downright exploiting them like the niggers they are, but nonetheless they are building a lot of infrastructure over there.

Those projections are entirely true

I guess that Rinne guy didn't get the memo about correct opinions. There was a HUGE oy vey everywhere when his comments were published.

Any money sent to Africa is bribery money so that they will agree to sell resources cheap. You can be sure no money is invested in infrastructure.

People had 12 kids each so it was pretty much forgotten instantly. Our population always kept climbing.

I am willing to plant my seed in femafinns. Mostly Finnish with a little Swedish. Please message to arrange a meet up.

>Africa is rich in natural resources and has enough people of working-age to drive the economy. However, despite swift progress in urbanisation, poor infrastructure is one of the key obstacles to its development. To accelerate domestic socio-economic development, there is an insatiable demand for more and better infrastructure, with most of the funding coming from outside. In 2015, the total reached US$83.4 billion, of which US$20.9 billion came from China.[1]

In order to get those cheap resources, you do need some type of infrastructure. And while the West does indeed bribe most of the head of states, the Chinese are not in these types of games. A different type of exploitation, if you may.

The whole pagan part.

We just passe that shit along. We wuz pagans too, got cucked by murdering central european christians.

Let's chalk that one up to a "you're it!"

>US$20.9 billion came from China
for roads, depos, oil pipes, gas pipes, refineries, mines, etc.

Just not for water treatment plants.

>There isnt enough water in africa for those projections to come true
Maybe if they lived as the average american, but they live as africans: they rarely wash themselves, they don't go to the pool, they don't have dishwashers, they don't have a car to wash, they don't flush their shit, they don't have industries, etc...

They just eat, drink, fuck and sleep, all of this bankrolled by the West.

>all of this bankrolled by the kikes™

FTFY

Bank rolled by our jewish leaders. Be real.

Every developed people's birth rate is crashing to record lows btw. Even Iran is below replacement. There is nothing out of ordinary in Finland, of course the social economic system - progressive welfarist capitalism - will have to go as everyone is dying from it eccept Congo niggers. The problem is that pretty much the entire developed world's elite cannot imagine anything else.

It's our tax money.