Why are Christians such closet homos?

Why are Christians such closet homos?
>Thinks gay is bad
>wants to ban gay marriage
>It will influence the children
Are you tell me that if you grew up in a society that allowed gay marriage you'd be tempted to turn homo? Are you sure you're straight?

2 years ago, I was fully on board with gay marriage.
Now, I see what it has done by bringing extreme political correctness with it.

1-3% of people identify as gay
over 10% of kids raised by gay couples identify as gay.

People will do stuff only because they are aware of an option to do so.
I wonder how fertility rates would change if we opened and advertised booths with free discrete anonymous semen injections.

>>Thinks gay is bad
Prove homosexuality isn't bad.

>>wants to ban gay marriage
Homosexuals cannot "marry" as marriage was never intended to be for homosexuals.

>>It will influence the children
Homosexuals are indoctrinating children.

>Are you tell me that if you grew up in a society that allowed gay marriage you'd be tempted to turn homo?
Jews are promote homosexuality to destroy the White race

>Are you sure you're straight?
Why are you so supportive of faggotry?

They hate it so must be it? Where the Fuck do they get that logic from.
Do all queers hate themselves?
I hate chicken soup, am I therefore chicken soup, what!

YOU FUCKING CUNT
WE DO LIVE IN A SOCIETY THAT PROMOTES HOMOS AND IT HAS LEAD TO INCREASE OF PEOPLE WHO THINK THEY HAVE THE FAGGOT DISEASE, YOU FUCKING STUPID SHILL CUNT

the only reason for that is that 7% of people are to scared to come out as gay if they wernt more people raised by normies would come out as gay to ...didn't think about that did you turd gobbler?

Trannyism wasn't a thing 4 years ago. Then as soon as gay marriage was passed the media started pushing that shit beginning with Bruce Jennar.

LGBTQ confirmed slippery slope.

No m8, you secretly want to fuck chicken soup in the arse. Go on, admit it. Everyone secretly wants to stick their knob into the bowl once in a while. Or maybe you're a filthy cup soup fetishist? You dirty bastard.

Kikes got to OP

Um no sweety it's not 1-3% it's up to 12% depending on various studies, but most certainly more than 1%, get your facts straight and then post ty

>you're arachnophobic?
>that means you secretly want to have sex with spiders.

$14,000 for fag crosswalk

LGBT are not human.

LGBT are demons wearing human skin.

Demons lack a body so they naturally desire to inhabit a human

Why?

Demons are creatures of lust and seek to exercise their lusts, but without a body they cannot.

It was 1-3% by progressive estimates 20 years ago. Faggotry is on the rise. Now it is 8% (rounded to 10%).
Whatever "sweetie". Good luck with the lesbian bed death.

This.

The best question to really ask is why are faggots so anxious. They truly are the most uncomfortable seeming people. They project this upon other people constantly.

"Look at me, and the crazzzzzy clothes I wear!!!! I'm so oooooooooo unusual hehehehehhehe. Oh you straight people are so ooooooooooo boring. I'm just so interesting and different.!!!!"

Anyway homos ares fucking boring. True individuality doesnt boil down to where you stick your dick. Or slit.

Hey faggots, you're not interesting anymore.

When will some giant meteor hit earth to end this degeneracy forever.

That's definitely a thing, on which you must spend taxpayers money ...

>The best question to really ask is why are faggots so anxious.
Because their sexuality defines a faggot's entire existence.

If the faggots can't force people to "accept" and "tolerate" them, it's literally like they do not exist.

this

>this
I thought I had a smuggie of that exchange (that's where I got the quote) but I can't find it...

>What's wrong with gay marriage?
>It's a slippery slope
>That's bullshit you just hate love
>Gay marriage legalized
>Now everyone is fucking trans
>Canadians literally giving their own dogs blowjobs
>Schools are prioritizing teaching being gay over being straight
>Injecting a child with hormones is now endorsed by mainstream news organizations
>But slippery slopes don't exist

maybe in your pozzed faggot country

Most Christians have been Jewed into thinking that opening yourself up to every type of subversion is how you be Christ-like.
They're wrong and now they're being subverted and destroyed by the faggots.
Faggots hate Christians more than anything.
The hatred Jews have for Europeans, they have for Christians, as a group.
I don't know why any Christian would attempt to welcome faggots.
They are an erosion on every cultural thing they touch, and you can actually see it develop as we go along.

is it homophobia when I get a little throwup in my mouth when two dudes kiss? Cause thats what I have.

Now get back to fuckin your hairy turds.

>Homosex is bad
>God chooses to intelligently design men so that they enjoy receiving anal sex, and can even orgasm from it

What did the creator mean by this?

>Gay guys
>Going after little girls
That's christian intelligence for you

>implying faggots don't molest little boys.

An asshole is not a sexual organ. Feces isnot a lubricant. Forcing other people to think otherwise isn't civil rights. I'm getting more on board with the WBC

>anal sex causes damage over time, that could become life-threatening
What did God mean by that, faggot?

Maybe

>>God chooses to intelligently design men so that they enjoy receiving anal sex
lmao...where do you come up with this shit?

Also...
>ANAL FISSURES

>I've never even touched a Bible
>What the fuck is a Sodom and gamorrah
>Like dude why did god make weed lmao!

>you hate x
>you must secretly like x
Why are Sodomites so retarded?

Oh look, another trumpcuck that hates political correctness until it hurts his little snowflake feelings.

That's the point moron, but
when you look at the propaganda
pic of a male hand, as a rainbow
going for a little girl, your argument
seems completely retarded

Faggotry and lesbianism is degeneracy. The all-out push for queer normalization since the late 1980's, is part of the post-Cold War cultural Marxist blueprint for destroying the West.

Currently, it is a push for tranny degeneracy and other fetish degeneracy. The big prize for the cultural Marxists and their Jew masters will be pedophilia.

>going for a little girl,
Did you just gender that persyn?

Don't you know that cis scum patriarchal men are allowed to have long hair and wear pink just as much as wymyn are?

That's the artists failing then, faggot.
That takes nothing away from the message, it's perfectly clear.
Homo flag, child predator, little kid in distress
fags touch kids, watch out.
You just hate it, because you are a degenerate fag, so you grabbed on to the only detail you could think to attack.
Sorry your people are so fucked up and degenerate user.
It's almost like being a fag leads to all kinds of fucked up behavior that hurts society.

No
>We need WWIII

exactly.

>It will influence the children
Has it not? I guess Christians are right.
And it's only getting weirder....and weirder...

>Liberalism
>Not Jews
Image misses the mark. It's not Liberals behind this, it's the Jews.

>you don't like gays, so you must secretly be an homo
>you don't like homophobes, so you must secretly be a bigot
This is how retarded you sound

Gays are often corrupted by childhood abuse. Very few people are born gay. It's environmental, and much of the environment gays produce (party life, a legit rape culture, and general filthy).
I know gay people that even find these aspects of gay culture to be obviously problematic.

Fixed

>Fixed
There you go! Much better!

>dude only rich people should have any say in society LMAO