What kind of episodes would you like to see in Osomatsu, if a season 2 ever happens

What kind of episodes would you like to see in Osomatsu, if a season 2 ever happens.

Other urls found in this thread:

amiami.com/top/detail/detail?scode=GOODS-00073055
live.nicovideo.jp/gate/lv264745733
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Funny episodes.

Good episodes

Fighting episodes

Episodes.

Not Jyushi and Choro eps.

A mix between these episodes.

No more AUs.

But the AUs are great.

none, the series is fine but jesus fucking christ pixiv is taken over by matsu bullshit. it's like tumblr and dr who/supernatural or red noses.

>sengoku period
>schoolmatsu
>girlymatsu
>interview
No thanks.

>Not liking schoolmatsu
What the fuck?

I'll admit it was the best out of the ones I listed, but it still went on too long and got boring halfway through.

>schoolmatsu
>no thanks
This guy

That's understandable. I do agree that Girlymatsu lost its steam after the second one.

never like the girlmatsu skit, they will be more interesting if they are just as loosers as the boys.

Muppet matsu episodes.

>we all know that will happen

nendo ot figma episode (like robot chicken but cheaper)

These

OTP

/thread

That's kinda cute actually.

I thought it was Oso but then I saw the beanie

I thought it was Oso but then I saw this post.

I want to believe it's Oso and disregard the beanie like the cat.

I thought it was Oso and then I saw these guys I liked it better with Oso

I'm with you

Edit when.

More Ichi bullying, to the breaking point
ESP isn't the only cat that needs to disappear

this

>fujoshit

>30 replies
>15 posters

Samefag central. This thread is bait.

I'm usually in Osomatsu threads but we really don't need one right now, the last two have been shitty. Fuck off for a while guys.

when does this release?
amiami.com/top/detail/detail?scode=GOODS-00073055

>early Jun-2016

i know that, i was asking if there was a date
i guess not

The art is cute, but the game itself is pretty bad and the person running the twitter account is really annoying.

I disagree, yesterday's was good enough that it kept me up longer than I should've been.

I'm camping here because the Choro/Ichi nendoroid stream is happening at some point and I want the details.

Goddamit Oso.

Just watched Doukyuusei and now I can't stop picturing Choro making out with guys.

I've listened and played tons of BL shit with all of the cast except Miyu. It's kind of funny somehow, especially when they're paired together.

>the person running the twitter account is really annoying.
how so?

I never really payed attention to voice actors but now I am starting to know who is who which is problematic when trying to watch a new show but can't stop picturing them as another character.

You gotta get over it user, since most of the Matsu cast is fucking everywhere nowadays. I'm a seiyuufag and while I picture characters I enjoyed previously, I don't always do that because might ruin my judgement of that new thing.

Well yeah I don't try to make judgement on a character just because I know their voice actor.

Just swap them. Show fix'd.

If I wanted to watch an anime about cute girls I'd have watched literally anything else.

Having said that, I haven't seen a show with a female character like femKara there. I think if this show were genderswapped, Kara would be my favorite and Ichi would be my least favorite.

I would be fine with only half of them being female while the others are male. I could see everyone shitting themselves over it.

> -kun combos
Boring as fuck.

No combo is really interesting since most of them always do the same relationship shit for any fujo pairing. Besides I just found the image doesn't really mean much to me.

>S2 never

> endless merch and supplementary content
> sells like hotcakes
> probably feels like they don't even need to make an S2 to keep the dosh coming
> it'll end up single-season and never continuing just like every single other anime I end up falling in love with

Fuck this gay shit.

Yeah everything I sort of enjoy never gets another season while everything I hate always gets endless amounts of seasons.

Season 2 will be shit anyway. It's better this way.

As much as I enjoy this show, I do think they already ran out of content. I don't think it can survive a full season.

I can tolerate IchiKara regardless of how much they shove it down our throat. They can still do other stuff with the show since it has no real plot.

It's a gag comedy, there's no limit on where it can go or what it can do.

The only way it could go bad/stale is if S2 was way too pandery and junk. If -kun had 88 episodes, I see no reason why this couldn't.

they give 30 diamonds in hesokuri

thanks
I really needed another Jason Ichi

Cat tats

DAYOON

Dayon is so sensual.

Fishy taco

I'd be fine with any kind of episodes, I just hope we get a s2 so we actually have something to discuss in these threads instead of game updates and shipping shit.

I am still pissed they never used their hoods in the anime. The one time it was raining they don't even bother to use them despite not having an umbrella.

Ichi and Choro nendo stream starts in an hour. Pretty sure that the live broadcast is for people with a premium account only so we'll need a proxy.

I've never seen a stream of it before so I'm just curious about the purpose of it. Can't they just release the preorder information normally?

It's not premium-only. I could watch last stream with no problem, so I don't see why this one would be different.

Here's a link, so people don't ask for it. 40 minutes left. live.nicovideo.jp/gate/lv264745733

To build hype and get immediate feedbacks, maybe?

To see what it looks like from all angles as promo images can be deceiving. Also there's the hype element knowing that you're seeing it first before those images are released.

FINDS A WAY

I hope we see Ichi's Kara shrine in S2.

I swear to god if Ichi's accessory is just a can of cat food I'm going to murder somebody

5 minutes

stream is open, get in

Pre-orders start tomorrow for the nendos.

Choro and Ichi come out in October.

Preorders tomorrow?

Osomatsu is released in august, kara in september, choro and ichi both in october I think.

yep

>Ichi's messy hard was hard to make
yeah, no shit

Ichi's hair looks fine from the back

>kicked out by premium user for the 2nd time
so this is the power of Ichifags

Pretty annoyed they didn't put Oso and Kara in the same month so people can save on shipping.

I refreshed and was able to get back in

same, but it's annoying

FUCK
THAT
CAT

>Esp kitty

just kill me

What did you expect?

That fucking cat.

Other matsus got simplier things so I was hoping that fucking cat would be too complicated

Where did that expression from the mask come from?

he looks like he's dying

FINDS

rental girlfriends m8
mask is an accessory, you can take it off

I think during the Totty crossdressing episode.