Hunter x hunter

Previous thread: VIZ out:
mediafire.com/?ujfpyfxyv9a63#myfiles

>Hisoka vs Chrollo
Looking forward to the conclusion to this fight, hopefully its sooner than later

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10362953
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

strawpoll.me/10362953
Which battle ending would surprise you most?

Because that's probably what'll happen.

The fight being interrupted, because that would be the shittiest option.

How Kurapika going to use his chains in DC? weren't they designed for the sole purpose of fighting the spiders? or is he going to get that nen limiter thing off his heart?

latest spoilers say that hisoka dies and that his death was predicted by lovely ghost writer.

the last true text spoiler came out on tuesday, so this one might be true.

only judgment chain is limited to spiders, he can use everything else

>Previous thread: (Cross-thread)
stop with the fucking generals

HISOKEKS ON SUICIDE WATCH

>Previous thread:
Fucking cancer posting like this is /vg/, kill yourself nigger

>latest spoilers say that hisoka dies
ends on a cliffhanger.

hisoka has lost all his limbs. and it ends with the recitation of poem that says hisoka will die.

you don't know japanese so stay in your lane.

I find Togashi's artwork pretty shitty most of the time, but I must admit that Hisoka's face on the top right panel looks good.

it specifically avoids describing Hisoka's face, it's a fucking cliffhanger regardless of how morbid the situation was.

You don't know what a cliffhanger is, retard.

ok, cry now

a shocking turn of events that needs to be clarified with the next issue. Like those fucking spoilers.

hisoka has lost all his limbs and kuroro is uninjured

how do you think this will end?

and the poem says that if the grim reaper dances with the conductor he will not be able to escape hell. the conductor is kuroro and the grim reapers is hisoka.

So is Silva cool or is he a dick?

>Chrollo gets punked by Pika
>Hisoka gets punked by Chrollo
How embarrassing.

I think the fight will end with the confirmation of Hisoka's death.

Which won't happen this chapter because IT'S A FUCKING CLIFFHANGER.

I wonder what his last words will be

Hisoka still isn't going to die.

Sorry, chrollololols. Neither of them is going to die in this fight.

>the last true text spoiler came out on tuesday
No, they came wednesday.

I can never decide, he seems like a good enough father considering his job and upbringing

No fucking way you dumb nigger, Hisoka's going down in flames.

>Implying Hisoka won't glue himself back together out of the corpse pieces around him

Calling it now boys.

Not only that, we're gonna see Chrollo lose an arm and Hisoka use it as his own.

Losing limbs in this manga is a joke, almost as bad as World Trigger.

no, they came tuesday. where the fuck do you live? I live in the states, and they came tuesday for me.

>Gon sacrifices his limbs twice
>it's videogame world, free arm
>magic satanic sister , free arm
Not to mention how many times he's broken his right arm.

He didn't lose them all. And also how does it make sense? Chrollo can't read his future. If Shalnark is reading his own future it means he is helping Chrollo during the fight.

So it was not that early. Because at this hour they were fake.

>the poem says that if the grim reaper dances with the conductor he will not be able to escape hell. the conductor is kuroro and the grim reapers is hisoka.
>Implying the magician isn't the conductor at all times

The Chrollo tears are going to be glorious

yes, that's the point.

shalnark is working with kuroro in some form and that's why kuroro and hisoka is in the prediction.

okay, you're definitely not in the u.s. you esl motherfucker.

How will Hisotards cope with the loss of their beloved side clown?

Stop making threads. There's nothing to discuss.

>fight ends
>it was actually a dream

>okay, you're definitely not in the u.s.
Indeed. Right now it's 02:51 AM where I live. True spoilers got posted at least 17 hours later.

>Previous thread: →

We /general/ now?

That poem sounds ambiguous. It could refer to some future negative consequence, like, I dunno, the whole troupe coming after him. It doesn't mean he's going to die in this fight.

What in the hell? Uvo's death appeared in kuroro's poem.

I miss Tuesday spoilers.

How hard are you gonna reach, senpai?

Can someone explain why Chrollo doesn't have a giant bug hanging on him. In Greed Island the nen exorcist had to carry around that worm dude until he removed the bombers nen by natural means. So unless Chrollo got Kurapika to remove the nen, where is the giant bug???

>fight ends
>it's actually Chrolo fortune telling the future

The poem only predicts the current month

someone was gonna die in this fight, guaranteed.

as long as someone dies, i'm satisfied.

Don't get me wrong, I think Hisoka will probably die. But "hell" doesn't even have to mean death. It could mean some kind of horrible ordeal or suffering. Like losing all your limbs.

Abengane's giant bug was with him because it like the nigga exorcist.

Hopefully we get his backstory right before he dies .

kuroro isn't the type to just leave hisoka their. this is a death match. and the poems are metaphorical. and hell is common metaphor for death.

we won't ever get hisoka's backstory.

Being crippled would be worse than death for Hisoka. Now that I think about it a villain being legit disabled rather than just cleanly defeated and having to deal with the consequences would be an interesting angle, just not a very practical one for a battle shounen.

more pika soon?

After Chrollo kills the shitty clown.

It's basically determined by who has more HAX

If Hisoka survives, it'll probably be because he can still fight somehow. And about the poem... I know. I was just suggesting another, viable possibility.

There's always been a lot more to HxH than fights. I can see Togashi going with this angle, especially as he's had to deal with debilitating illness of his own.

I actually wouldn't be mad.

>Using your own headcanon to try and rationalize something that clearly points to pedoclown croaking
You're swimming deep in Denial river

This could be the real reason Chrollo's been dragging Hisoka along: waiting for a favorable prediction.

Huh that's true, it's not that far out of the realm of possibility considering Togashi's condition. I really like the manga Real so I'd be interested in some sort of battle oriented equivalent of all that character development.

Soon.

The first part is about the first week of the month and it had already passed so that's why Uvo's death appeared speed reader.

I expect better from Togashi. Weeks dedicated to the fight.

>lose all limbs
>it was predicted
>Chrollo suffers no consequences

lol, why wouldn't kuroro fight hisoka under circumstances where his victory was assured?

>Leorio Paradinight
wait when did we find out his last name?

Why are you surprised? Chrollo literally told Hisoka (And you) that his victory was 100% assured. Do you remember the last time Chrollo said '100% certain'? When explaining Neon's ability.

Fuck that cliche. I would just drop it if it came to that.

Are you dumb? The poem predicts the entire month, if neon had read Kuroro's poem before the first week had passed, uvo's death would still be there

Fuck you. You reminded me of twilight

I dont even watch that shit

election arc

What the fuck would be better than the prepared guy beating the unprepared one? Why should Hisoka be able to beat an incredibly strong and smart guy who's taking him so seriously?

>it's videogame world, free arm
Except is not videogame world, what the fuck.
Didn't you read it or what?

neon's fortunes are 100% correct and the only time they appeared to fuck up was when hisoka wrote his prediction over the real one. neon's poems are also easy enough to understand that the mafia was able to use them at 100% proficiency.

it would go against the rules togashi set if kuroro based this whole fight around a prediction that he would win.

I'm aware GI is a real place, w/e. the card thing seemed asspully.

if kuroro is basing this fight on a prediction, then he's guaranteed to win.

people talk about nanika but this op ability has been here since york new

>nips panicking at the spoilers because hisoka is dead

Togashi does what he wants and gives no fucks.

Because it's such a cheap narrative device. Precognition like back in the York New works because it was ambiguous enough to fail.

If everything is going Chrollo way he might as well be immortal. He sees the future, can combine X number of powers, this one Nen technique gets stronger in death to explore a loophole, did I tell you he has a big dick? Is there anything Quwrof Wrlccywrlir can't do?

He just has to do routine check ups and avoid any fight until the poems tell he will win. Kurapika dead, Gon dead, Ging dead, Pariston dead, Alluka outclassed and dead. The entire DC eradicated by the almighty spider boss.

How powerful is Illumi? He should be at least around Hisoka's strenght to be his friend.
A little bit but I condone it because they set the rules long before.

not hisokafag, but the future isnt 100%, if chrollo down his guard because he is sure of his victory, or taken things more light than he would if he didnt know of his victory, he could very well be defeated, now nanika is a true sure 100% victory

>How powerful is Illumi?
pretty strong considering he's a zoldyck

Hisoka isnt gonna die.
He's gonna lose but he's not gonna die

Kuroro's gonna rip his arms and legs off then steal his ability. Probably to use that fake skin thing to get to dc

The big plot twist that I was expecting was that Hisoka managed to get 1-2 of the spiders to change their prediction, then leak the real prediction to Hisoka.

>Kuroro's gonna rip his arms
>then steal his ability
.....what?

>it was ambiguous enough to fail.

It was never ambiguous enough to fail. The only reason it was off was because Hisoka forged his and fucked up everyone's actions. If you follow the prediction, you win or avoid danger. That's the rules that Togashi set for himself.

Again, unavoidable tragedy has always been a part of fiction. See: Tragedies.

He clearly had to go stack powers upon powers and plan thoroughly to get to the point of the fortune predicting his win, even to the extent of taking powers off troupe members. It's not like winning becomes easier, and he's a smart, cautious person who wouldn't typically be putting himself in serious danger with or without the ability to predict it. In that sense, the narrative remains unaffected.

>He just has to do routine check ups and avoid any fight until the poems tell he will win.

Yes, that is what makes him a powerful villain. He'll still lose somewhere along the way probably. Like he did in York New.

Because you know, Kuroro applied this exact strategy (following a prediction) and still got fucked in York New.

>hisoka dies
I'll be surprised, mostly because hisoka has been in hxh since what chapter 10? played a large part in many arcs excluding election and ant. To kill him in a fight like this, pretty much a pointless fight, I really would be surprised. Of course his death can/should lead to something major but I doubt it'll happen.

/I guess/

>death match
>kuroro says multiple times he's going to kill hisoka

HE'S GONNA LIVE GUYS.

This.
I'm rooting for Chrollo but a precognition is not a 100% assured victory. That's the whole point; you can twist destiny but only between selected options (like when the Genei had to choose between going back to Meteor City or staying in Yorkshin), with the consequences they bring with.
Well, Zoldycks haven't amazed me with their "oh, well, the contract now is null so I don't have to fight for real. k, bye". I'd love to see them do something, that contract null situation was fine the first time but in chimera ants arc it felt really disappointing.

Chrollo's death would lead to a possible Kurapika x Hisoka alliance against the rest of the Ryodan.

>He just has to do routine check ups and avoid any fight until the poems tell he will win
No matter how many routine checks he does, a prediction against Meruem will probably never turn on his favor. He would need to stack abilities for all of his life and Meruem can also keep stacking them.

If Hisoka, were to die in this series, it would always be in a "pointless fight". Do you guys even understand Hisoka's character?

>not a 100% assured victory.

No, as long as you follow the predictions they are 100% accurate. This has been established.

Sure, but how can he be paralleled now? Surprise attack? Atomic bomb? Things would get really ridiculous. How you kill a man that can't be killed?

I'm fine with the DC raising the stakes because there you are dealing with forces of nature. It's a natural progression. But I don't want this to go DB way. You don't need to top ants. The antagonist has to be strong, but not OC fanfic over powered level.

I'm well aware hisoka's character is all about fighting, but this fight feels so "filler" to me.

Well, he's a thief. That's what thieves do.