Is this the most iconic political image of the 21st century?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P5W8x4Q7N9c
youtube.com/watch?v=u2HHgY59lGI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If you live in an inverted reality.

Say whatever you want about 9/11 or Bush, but this picture will be in history books.

>vote to leave the EU because you have too many muslims and niggers
>immigration from eastern europe is now harder
>it leaves more space for nigger and muslim immigration

hahaha I get it because by leaving the EU, Britain is committing suicide because they won't have easy access to immigrants and business, wow I get it now that was so clever and thought provoking it took me a while to understand such an elevated level of political commentary my almonds are not fully activated LOL

>REPUBLICAN STATES STILL LEECHING YANKEE TAX DOLLARS

why doesn't FOX news report this?

It already is.

Who the fuck has a parade about Brexit? Having parades about another country's political decisions is so fucking gauche Germany. That's USA tier shit. You should feel bad.

>In one of the most iconic speeches of the early Twenty-First Century, United States President Donald J. Trump delivers addresses the United Nations with what would be a defining speech on American foreign policy for the rest of the century. The contents of this speech would have far reaching consequences, both good and bad, as it spelled the end of the global experiment of liberalism and a return to realism. This marked the day where the European balance of power from before the First World War returned on a global scale.

That picture wasn't from the USA. You are very dumb.

How can a German comment on another countries political state lol. Get back to the mosque Abdul

>brits dont want their country to be filled with slavs either

Tbf we voted to remove Eastern Europeans as well.

He knew that, he was saying that is something the US would do and is below Germany. You are very, very dumb.

Germans being anti Semitic as usual

lol no

lol if poles are your priority to remove then ok have fun

you voted to remove eastern europeans only

>flag

Yeah, not near the level of say a Ben Garrison masterpiece.

Is this the most iconic political image of the 21st century??

I hear ya, the world hears ya and believe me... the people who knocked these buildings down, they're gunna hear ALL of us

Truly a president for the millenia

So what's the future for Britain?

Paki Powerhouse or Pajeet Hellhole?

Only thing we know for certain is, their future is a brown one.

Is this the most iconic political image of the 21st century???

Is this the most iconic political image of the 21st century????

What a cringy faggot nigger he was

Buzzfeed: the president

Just because you have white skin that doesn't mean we should accept all your criminals and drunks. Slavs are barely white anyway and they are the biggest cucks of them all pic related.

pic of the year

Drumpf can win handshake battles against women and old folks as much as he wants but when he's faced with Macron or Trudeau his tiny hands can't compete anymore

It's a first step user

The Government now knows that they need to listen to us and tighten all immigration

Romanians the biggest problem right now especially in London..

>Shares a border with rapefugee-magnet Germany

Good luck with that

He just looks so autistic

Sad!

>must import low skilled workers from Pakistan exclusively

Have a great life

>US God Emperor Trump and Jupiterian Emperor Emmanuel Macron meet to discuss the first steps of their master plan. Few at the time knew the subject of the conversations that occurred between these two crucial leaders of the Twenty-First Century, but would soon find out during the Happening of 9/23, 2017.

autism runs in the family

>f-fucking p-p-poles

Can someone explain to me why Brexit is bad? Conversely, can someone also explain to me why it is good (though I do have a general idea of why)?

As someone who doesn't know much about it, I wanna hear all arguments.

No, it's interchangeable, try-hard garbage.
>interchange May with Merkel
>interchange gun with black cock
hurrrdurrlolol, so deep

Once you realize the EU is in fact a trading cartel being used to hustle money out of countries that simply want to trade with each other it really opens your eyes as to why it must be destroyed.

Stop it ;___;

that image implies that this bitch doesn't know exactly what she's doing

she has jewish ancestry btw

gypsies are not romanian and won't be going anywhere

This.
British are savage animals.

sure they are...

>waaah why are there any rules or legal entities controlling completely free trade

You actually sound like the globalist now. The real reason why your political class want's you out is also so they can go neo con on your sorry asses. I look forward to this shitshow.

So we have a choice between Pakis or slavniggers? It's like picking which cancer you want. I'd rather limited migration, ideally only letting whites in from commonwealth countries. Brexit is one step towards that. At the very least, it's a step away from globalisation, and that can only be a good thing.

okey then. enjoy your new migrants from pakistan

No

commonwealth countries all need migrants

the moment they put kikes in charge of post-Brexit immigration you knew it was fucked.

no more white EU citizens but more Pakistanis and other 3rd world scum.
the UK economy is at the mercy of Brussels now and migration of shitskins will double in the comming years... disgraceful how the British people got fucked over

youtube.com/watch?v=P5W8x4Q7N9c

>why are there any rules or legal entities controlling completely free trade
Yeah, because a centralized government demanding brillions of pounds from Britain every year just to allow us to import some clogs from Denmark makes a lot of fucking sense and is totally worth collapsing countless poorer European countries over.

The only trade agreements that exist should be the ones we make in our own nation states. Those are the "rules" and "legal entities" we are entitled to follow, not your jewy bureaucrats that want to federalize Europe.]

>Europe "State of the Union Address" lol give me a fucking break.

The polish migrants we get here aren't much different to Pakis mate. They create the same shitty rundown enclaves which make the natives feel like strangers in their own country.

Of course, given the choice between poles and shitskins. I'd pick poles every time. But that's not really saying much because I absolutely hate shitskins.

The eternal kraut, still ass blasted that the bongs told you to fuck off. Even Poland is getting in on the action. Hanz Abdul Mohammed forever btfo

>he thinks disliking criminal Poles means liking criminal Pakis

Polish intellect everyone. No wonder you 'people' never had an empire or invented anything.

>implying Merkel didn't know exactly what happened
>implying that the destruction of Europe isn't exactly according to keikaku

>he thinks there's a fundamental difference between bureaucrats negotiation a trade agreement on behalf of 1 or 27 countries.

It's only logical to form a partnership to have a more strong position in negotiations. Just as it is logical to increase trade within this market of 27 countries.

>It's only logical to form a partnership to have a more strong position in negotiations. Just as it is logical to increase trade within this market of 27 countries.
Aye, because of the EUs countless collective trade negotiation successes such as

You fucking melt.

>muh economy
>muh trade

Some things are more important than money, kike

poles can have children with the natives, and raise them looking like a normal white British person. shitskins cannot. That's all that matters in the end

>implying your government doesn't like criminal pakis

>he posted it again

Like grooming gangs?

Most recently Canada

Plus I'd rather my son or daughter marry a Christian even if its the wrong kind, than marry one of those pedo worshiping slimes

And we're getting our own trade deal with Canada, so literally what is the problem?

jesus fucking christ. why is this not an outrage that started a citywide riot? you fucking faggot cowards.

>not posting the one with Martin luther instead of Uncle Adolf

>the truth can only be posted once

KUUUURWAAAA

Truly an amazing speech. Hate the green marble tho.

Everybody hates you meme-flaggers by the way.

because it was done by brits,not some other race. British ugly slags bullying a polish qt,but they put their head down and be quiet about the weekly terrorist attacks. Fuck em

youtube.com/watch?v=u2HHgY59lGI

LOL no !

It's sensationalist anti-brexit press. There were a lot of fake stories about poles being abused during and just after the referendum, some of the stories even proven to be made up by poles themselves because they wanted to jump on the victim bandwagon. This girl probably killed herself because she was depressed. But because someone might've said "go back to Poland" once, it's muh racism.

>yes goy, hate those Germans!
>haaate the Germans! they are to blame!
(((you)))

worthless figures without knowing overall populations.

>we're getting our own deal with Canada it's gonna be super great
>350 millions saved by leaving going directly to the NHS
>we can leave the EU and still remain in the single market
>red white and blue brexit means brexit
>EU has much more to loose from brexit than the UK
>(((Stronger together))), right Scotland, but not when it comes to the continent of course

>n-no there are no plans for an EU army that's just a Farage lie
.Unelected president of Europe says the EU army will go ahead

Remainers lied more than Brexiteers.

lmao at all the continental tears on here

>we're getting our own deal with Canada it's gonna be super great
Exactly how is us getting our own deal with Canada any worse than being part of a Canadian deal with an entire continent and getting the sraps?

>we can leave the EU and still remain in the single market
The (((single market))) is a cartel, you international Jew. And Britain is one of Germany's main source of profit from exports. Britain is very valuable to the prosperity of Germany and they are not just going to shaft us. The only reason they want to give us a hard time is because a deal that is good for Britain threatens the very existence of the EU and the bureaucrats don't want to lose their cushy jobs.

>meme-flaggers
NatSoc isn't a meme my friend

>they are not just going to shaft us.

They have already shafted you, shafting you right now and continue shafting you because in your imperial delusion you have forgotten that the entire point of trading blocs is to fuck over people who are left out.

>they are not going to shaft us

This is the sort of thinking that has led you niggers to where you are today.

It started with Cameron walking out on negotiations over the Greece debt crisis, which from that moment on meant that no big EU decisions afterwards involved UK
>Cameron thought EU would cave and welcome him back on his terms
>EU: We'll proceed without you then

Cameron a couple of years later goes to EU to negotiate a rebate on top a rebate on top of a rebate before the EU Ref
>The pig fucker is positive that EU will cave because they will basically do anything to keep UK in
>EU: The Union is not a buffet pig fucker

Theresa May moves forward and invokes article 50 quickly to put pressure on Brussels
>"NOW they know were super serious and will surely come running to apologize for not giving us rebate x 1000"
>EU: OK, it was nice knowing you

Well, at least we are having a laugh. That's probably the only good that will come out of this mass delusion shit show.

this is you AGAIN german faggot
your threads are so easy to spot

I think you know...

not even close

>at least we are having a laugh
>we
Who? Brussels?
You are aware you are Denmark, right? EU negotiations are not "we" for EU member states. The only "we" are the sacks of shit leeching money out of our countries and neglecting smaller countries that deserve better. You will lose, and the EU will cease to exist in due time because it is a failed project.

Cool insights.

maybe this too

Fetal Alcohol Syndrome is rough man

>Germans make a parade about how buttdevestated they are they're not in charge anymore

Yeah ok guys, good luck being demographically replaced btw.

These kinds of pictures are so pathetic, they're not tank man. They're not in grave danger at all and every protest you see the wankers coming out and standing in front of the police line for 10 minutes while their photos are taken.

YABBA DABBA DOO

wow this cutie suicided. makes me sad :'(

That edit was made by some edgy catholic who can't accept that the church had become so corrupt and degenerate during Luther's time that a split was inevitable, whether Luther was the instigator or not.

Doesn't matter what you think about the man, that was a good line. And off-the-cuff too.

uh no?

It will probably be when Hillary goes to jail.

Yeah considering the designer of that float was a "Syrian" immigrant in Germany.