This kills the american

This kills the american

Other urls found in this thread:

nextbigfuture.com/2017/09/usa-actually-achieved-its-objective-and-won-the-vietnam-war.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

your mom kills my boner

>this kills the commie

Yea, gooks dying by the millions sure BTFO us how will we ever recover

When the US pulled out the North was literally getting ready to surrender. They were completely shocked when we started leaving. If we had just stayed like a month longer they would have capitulated.

Problem is homeland demand for ending the war grew so large there was no choice but to pull out
The Americans may have been winning the fight overseas but so were the communists and it was already too late by the time we realized it

nextbigfuture.com/2017/09/usa-actually-achieved-its-objective-and-won-the-vietnam-war.html

Fuck off Memeflag cancer.

Noam Chomsky is leftist as fuck and even he agrees that we won in Vietnam.

I see heaps of Butthurt already here hehe.
Dumb lards got BTFO by peasants.
And the second part of BurgerShoah in Best Korea is about to begin when Clown-in-chief aka Le Grand Dodger start to send thousands of amerifats to die in Asian jungles.

Your next shitposts will be either from Afghanistan desert or south-east asian jungle.

>m-maga

HAHAHAHHAAHAH!!!

They were sitting around after their disastrous failure of a Tet offensive wondering if they could even have a conditional surrender.

Dan Rather
John Kerry
Jane Fonda
John "Songbird" McCain

Those are the people responsible for Vietnam's poor ending.

His point is we won in the end because even thought they beat us and kicked us out their revolution gradually devolved back towards capitalism. Chomsky isn't saying the american military won, just "we" (the current order) won by default because Vietnam didn't succeed in breaking the mold completely.

Made massive amounts of money for arms industry and left a pozzed jungle minefield to a regime that fell ten years later. I don't know how anybody could ever think that sounds like a victory to North Vietnam.

ya that's why they launched a second offensive immediately with even higher casualties

The vietnamese were never close to broken. We had to choose between COMPLETE genocide or going home.

STUPID AMERIFAT BORGIES BTFO BY LITERAL BAMBOO NIGGERS HAHAHAHAHAHA

Plus they immediately got stuck in a war against the Khmer Rogue (who had CIA backing)

They won in that they beat us and got to act as a country instead of a vassal, whether they were happy or not.

racial chauvanism is anticommunist. vietnamese were hard and smart

commie peasants? bahahahahahaa

plus also the americans fighting were not bourg, they were the proles.

If they "won" why are they now crawling to us for tourist bucks and investment?

>so adament about communist freedom that you end up being a sexism tourist stop and raped for natural resources for furniture mfg companies

Wew

>Clown-in-chief aka Le Grand Dodger
Subtly is key when baiting. please try again

>baiting

k

This blinds the Vietnamese.

but it kills the Vietnamese more.
58k Americans to 1 mil gooks.

> retards respond to obvious, low-effort bait by someone too scared to use their real flag, bumping his thread
> retards show off their meme tier grasp of history that excludes the sole origin of Vietnamese nationalism and the reason the USA began meddling there: Refusal to be a French colony
wew

true. americans are retarded

>had to choose between COMPLETE genocide
>what about the southern Vietnamese people that fought alongside us
Damn I didn't realize we'd have to kill our allies too. You're clearly the most genius military tactician of the 21st century

>memeflag
>either super rich faggot who has nothing better to do all day than LARP as a commie
>eurofag
>leaf
Taking bets here. My (You)s are on the first

and we lost

Not to say I take much pride in the imposition of US industry through military power, but I just think the Western rulers definitely came out far ahead. The puppet masters who play with the masses' lives in a tug of war for wealth and power should be the ones to pay instead of largely be the only ones to benefit.

north korea is hardly as tropical as vietnam. your lack of knowledge is plain to see with that stupid fucking flag

OOH I GET IT THE CIA NIGS ARE OUT TO PRETEND THERE WAS A REASON TO BEGIN WITH FOR BEING THERE AND DOING THE PARROT TALK