A Sasuga Kei Classic - Domestic na Kanojo

Rough Translation:
Goodbye, Hina
BTW, your little sister was better in bed even though it was our first times

Anyway I hope this ends in chapter 100
I can't stand the torture

Sensei and MC deserve each other. She's retarded and MC is just a faggot. Rui deserves better

Totally agree with you user.
also, what is happening? did they stop translating these?

they are at 83

Plz tell me best girl Rui won, and she won't get stucked with that obnoxious blonde

Hope so too, user

but he is the best person in the whole manga

I'm hoping for an ending where Natsuo accepts Rui as a sibling and Rui accepts Alex as a lover. Natsuo can then pursue the best girl, Momo, and the manga can end on a good note.

Look, MC got no sympathy from me, he's a fucking faggot, but sadly, is the faggot Rui picked, that's the only reason I root for him, or them, rather.

But that fucker with a happy-go-lucky attitude unless things don't go his way is a terrible character. Not the worst, not even in this manga, but he doesn't deserve to win.

Only bro in this manga is the fucking teacher.

Didn't Rui NTR him?

not yet but how can she NTR someone who is not even interested in her

Someone translate this pls. English translators are delaying af

Rui told the Alex kid that she doesn't have feelings for him yet, but to keep trying his best. She told Hina about her feelings for Natsuo earlier in the chapter. Just going to break rapist-kun's heart again.

I hope this gets an edgy ending where alex kills them all

series would be a retroactive 10/10 for me

No one can communicate properly : the manga.

other than the first chapter (which was made irrelevant in later chapters) it is pretty bland

Fuck this piece of turd.

Only an autist would blurt out everything in delicate situations

Rui still best girl

>Good bye
>I'll move on with Rui
>But oh no I'll see her with Gaijin and another 50 chapters of misunderstandings will happen
fucks sake

Let MC just end up with Momo.

This

From the looks of it, she might even give Gaijin-kun an opportunity to stick it in her. She's starting to get awfully close to him despite supposedly loving the MC. I guarantee there is going to be a love triangle now full of cliffhangers and ntr. And at the very end of it, when you think it's finally over the sister will appear again to mess with everyone's feelings.

But the turboslut is already paired up with that underclassman.

>actually leaving Hina

SASUGA Kei, dude was madly in love with her how the shit is this possible

He realized what a home-wrecking slut she is.

I still hope Hina wins, and that Rui ends up with her rapist

And now when he tries to go back to Rui, she is going to start having feelings for Alex. Just look at the past two raw chapters. She's already starting to get comfortable with him. MC should just leave and find an actual decent girl who isn't a homewrecker or a loose slut.

Im hoping for an Alex and Rui sex scene, just to see Ruifags cry

>Rui ends up with her rapist

I actually forgot about that. I guess she has no problem falling for the guy who tried to rape her.

Truly worst girl.

Why did he do this?

Sadly for you, Sasuga Kei don't have balls (literally) to do that shit.
Just give it up m8. Don't get me wrong, I totally agree with you that's best ending possible.

It's heading to that direction. Natsuo has given up on Hina and accepted Rui. A rapey rival shows up to spice things up and make Natsuo trying his best to win Rui's love.

>It's a workplace violent

>wanting best girl to fall for the rapist
Shit taste. I understand now why you worship a literal harlot and homewrecker.

Shes a slut, shes the perfect match for a rapist

>I still hope Hina wins
Don't worry she'll win...that 4-eye faggot dude.

Both sisters were slut, deal with it, user-kun.

Theres a difference in having sex with the guy you like and having sex with a random dude you just met half an hour ago

There's a difference in having sex with a married guy and having sex with the one who is going to become your boyfriend.

>Theres a difference in having sex with the guy you like
No difference when 'the guy you like' is another woman's husband, user.

>having sex with the one who is going to become your boyfriend

Are you referring to Rui? Unless she has the ability to see the future, she was planning to have sex with the MC and then forget about him. Actually she went to that whole get together in the beginning for the sole purpose of finding a guy to fuck. If it wasn't the MC it would have been one of the other guys.

Rui is as much as a slut as her sister.