CBRN substances have been carried undetected into the EU

>CBRN substances have been carried undetected into the EU

>Paris...Washington DC, London, And Rome were specifically mentioned, as well as targets in Belgium

europarl.europa.eu/RegData/etudes/BRIE/2015/572806/EPRS_BRI(2015)572806_EN.pdf

>Coalition forces have discovered thousands of plots by Isis to attack Europe

metro.co.uk/2016/11/28/isis-terror-plots-for-uk-discovered-during-mosul-offensive-6288083

>ISIS supporters have posted...messages warning of the countdown “till the zero hour”

english.alarabiya.net/en/media/digital/2015/05/18/-Countdown-to-zero-hour-ISIS-supporters-on-Twitter-post-Italy-threats.html

>"They want something that happens everywhere at the same time"

spiegel.de/international/world/german-jihadist-returns-from-syria-and-gives-testimony-a-1067764.html

>the use of a Borak in an improvised bomb “could effectively disperse the sarin nerve agent.”

nytimes.com/2015/02/16/world/cia-is-said-to-have-bought-and-destroyed-iraqi-chemical-weapons.html

>The ISIS laptop contains a 19-page document in Arabic on how to develop biological weapons

foreignpolicy.com/2014/08/28/found-the-islamic-states-terror-laptop-of-doom

>“We saw the future of this threat in Brussels and Paris,” said the head of the Federal Bureau of Investigation, adding that future attacks will be on “an order of magnitude greater.”

stripes.com/news/us/fbi-chief-warns-terrorist-diaspora-will-come-to-the-west-1.421192

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes
archive.is/UQWo6
youtube.com/watch?v=_dx0qWHL7dc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Into archive

>nytimes com/2015/02/16/world/cia-is-said-to-have-bought-and-destroyed-iraqi-chemical-weapons.html
archive.is/UQWo6

Prepare yourselves spiritually

I'm locked and loaded, come get some goatfuckers.

Meh, don't care.

>London
Wouldn't that count as friendly fire?

Meh. Let the cities burn. I don't give a fuck. I'd get comfy though.
t. happeningfag

And still the Left and the globalist Western "leaders" want to import millions more and destroy the indigenous culture of Europe and our diaspora nations of America, Canada and Australia.

Finally, can't wait for the not all muslims after that one

What terrifies me is if ISIS were to unleash a lethal chemical agent and kill 50 million Europeans. Imagine the backlash against peaceful Muslims?

true

How does it feel being Russian, knowing that when some snackbar goes aloha in the Motherland, Putin let's fire rain on islamic terrorist after a few hours?
I imagine it to feel like pic related.
Am I right user? Does it feel really good?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>peaceful muslims

Cant shoot at contamination by radiological exposure, some killer disease, or what ever else they might be carrying in.
But refugees welcome man!

>Cant shoot at contamination by radiological exposure, some killer disease, or what ever else they might be carrying in.

right. fear instinct is for fight or flight

sometimes you just have to gtfo

youtube.com/watch?v=_dx0qWHL7dc

>your family is dying from radiotion sickness
>but did you know muslims are scared of retributions for the attack?
Muslims will be portrayed as the real victims 20 seconds after anything happens.

Better to not be around when it happens since we cant seem to keep jihadis out of our nations.

>This much ignorance and wishful thinking about muh based Russia
Sad!

Please nuke Berlin
Please nuke Berlin
Please nuke Berlin

an ounce of prevention..

Good point russbro. Middle East would be glassed fo shure
>Gadoosh
>100%

Nothing would happen. Europe has been beaten into complete submission.

begone memeflagger

Here's my theory
ISIS has sent thousands of sleepers to launder welfare bux back to the state to fund the war effort. However, once ISIS has been eradicated in Syria the sleepers are activated. This is why they've been stockpiling weapons this whole time.

Zero-hour is when ISIS falls in the middle east.

>CBRN
what's that?

Chemical Biological Radiological Nuclear

thanks

It's more like crimebux.

The Awan case should show you that these people think like it's the fucking times of templars and jihadis. They basiclaly come to western countres and commit tons of crime.

so, potentially all the good bits from the old Testament. sweet