Whitey mc whiteface

Saw this comment on youtube.
Thought it was decent.

Thoughs Pol?

>A few words on 'white supremacy'. White supremacy is a misnomer. That is to say, it is a label used to slur people of European ethnicity (aka white people) who try to stand up for their own interests. That's all it is. Yes okay there are a few idiots who think that whites reign supreme over others and hate everyone else. You get idiots of all races. I don't hate any other race or nationality. But whites are being dehumanised daily and backed into a corner. Cry me some white tears, you may say. You deserve it for all the bad things your white ancestors did! And you will only serve to make my point for me. Whites matter too. Every race of people has their own homelands, except Europeans. Only we are expected to share our countries with everyone, while giving them special rights, which is never enough, we still get called racist every day just for existing. It can't go on.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/nontolerantman/status/910426131295240192
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who gives a fuck anymore?
If a nation (no matter which race) isnt capable to defend itself (or in germanys case dont even want to check its borders anymore), it deserve to be destroyed.

You are a disgrace to your ancestors.

>Saw this comment on YOUTUBE.
The utter state of Sup Forums

Bump

Shut up island monkey.
You dont have the slightest clue what happened in the last two years here.
No fucking refugge want to reach your country.
You are too unimportant to have any say on this.
How many people live in ireland?
8 millions?
How many muslims?

Its easy to play the hard and proud celtic irish übermensch, because your land will never face this huge fucking wave of shitskins like we did.

But wait, our retarded Government even give them the right to bring their family also.
My country is already doomed, media is quit about it and mayority of germans too.
But deep inside everyone or at least most germans know that we are fucked, especially our welfare state...

Rosetta Stone more.

Speak for yourself rootlet

Then become the next fuhrer and clean your doorstep

Wir können uns auch auf deutsch unterhalten.
Wie, kannste nicht?
Rosetta stone more

Ich weisse was passiert ist Hans. It is a fucking disgrace. Call me whatever you want, I'm not larping as any celtic Übermensch my country just stuck a half Indian homosexual in the leader's chair by default, without a vote, who then spent his first month in office touring the world's gay pride festivals at our expense. Ich liebe Ihre Land und es tut mir Leid dass deine Regierung so verruckt ist. Use your anger. Do something.

>Wir können uns auch auf deutsch unterhalten.
>Wie, kannste nicht?
No, I don't want to fuck your wife, but thanks for the offer.

Why should I?
didnt you saw all those clapping germlings who celebrated new arriving rapefugges at the trainstation?

Why should I even start doing something about it.
Im far beyond the point where I gave a fuck anymore about my Volk.
If those idiots want multikulti so badly than OK, bring them!
Bring them all!

Right atm, most germans still hate my kind (eastern german) more than all thise invaders.

And you have the nerve to call me traitor?

Thoughts? It's a balanced, reasonable, accurate comment.

But we all DO care and ARE capable of defending our countries. We're being prevented from doing anything by traitors in power and their Jewish masters that have spent many decades shaping laws and culture, softening us up and preparing to stop any resistance to the plan. People should never be blamed for being good and honest. It is the evil, dishonest ones that have done this to us all that deserve all the blame and MUST be dealt with.

I can't help but read your comments in an American sitcom kind of German accent. You sound like a parody. I you care that little why the fuck are you here then?

thats not what germany is doing though you fucking halfwit. Germanys been co-opted by globalists because of its history to flood the eurozone with migrants that will crush individual countries social programs FORCING them to go to the EU for financial support. The supper rich are using germany as a pathway to undermine the whole of European democracies and install one unelected government that can be bought and sold located in one place. All of Europe is actively under attack. the migrants are just the world banks foot soldiers.

Call it a big NWO attack or anything you want.
It doesnt make a difference.

It would make a difference for me personally if way more germans wouldnt be in favour of this situation, but this isnt the case.

The average german today wearing his pepper spray and still cheering for rapefugees.
Because he cant, or better he refuse to connect these two things.

Fuck in hell...

3.0 Litre bottle of JD

why does no one ever point out that the people alive today have absolutely nothing to do with shit that happened hundreds of years ago

Wonder if she's been BLACKED

what is with germans and hating themselves
pick yourself up little fag

twitter.com/nontolerantman/status/910426131295240192

default supremacy

Why I shouldnt?
I think I fit perfectly in here.
I just already lost all hope last year, I realized that it's over anyway and now I enoy my Schadenfreude.

Most rapenings which happens now on a daily base for exsample. Most victims are rapefugee lovers. It mostly are leftist pro multikulti retards.

Because sane girls dont even go near those negroes and goatfuckers.

Makes no sense. If you're buying 3l of anything you're obviously a drunk. Buy cheap shit and save your money.

the absolute state of the übermensch

tequila is much better, my alcoholic friend

>White supremacy is a misnomer
>Yes okay there are a few idiots who think that whites reign supreme over others and hate everyone else
BUT THATS LITERALLY WHO PEOPLE ARE TALKING ABOUT
>Only we are expected to share our countries with everyone
You can move to whatever fucking non-white country you want.

What a dumb fucking comment

I wouldnt call it selfhate.
Its more a kind of resignation in my case.
Im 27 years old now.
When I should hit the 70, im already a clear minority in most west - german states.
Fact.

That pic made me thirsty, I'm not saying JD is best, but I do like it fairly.

her butt looks crappy

I don't give a fuck. Whites are superior to everyone else.

On a other note, why are so many people butthurt here?
Its not like germany isnt the laughing stock on pol anyway...

I'm reading the comment and hearing the voice of Jared Taylor haha Just saw the podcast he did with Carl.

Wew lad.