Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ykiVcy_QEwE&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=jx4DLgXDvxg
youtu.be/Ke83xqZAwys
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WRong link i assume

youtube.com/watch?v=ykiVcy_QEwE&feature=youtu.be
Fuck I posted the wrong bamco link

Is this supposed to be edna? Why is she Elise?

Why was Edna the only one left off of the PV?

Zaveid too. Dunno why though. Their stories are interlinked and apart of the Eizen subplot, maybe they'll be shown together.

They left out Zaveid too. I guess they will show up in a longer trailer since this felt more like a teaser with a few brief panning shots.

Well, its understandable if Zaveid is left out because of you know what. THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO REASON TO INCLUDE DREZEL AND NOT EDNA

I'm so fucking tired of Motoi Sakuraba. I stomach his music in the games because it wouldn't be tales without him, but I really don't want to hear him in the anime. Give the entire anime OST to Masaru Shiina, he actually does anime.

But why include Drezel? Thats the thing that ticked me off, i guess.

Also, why alicia twice? Or rather, whose that in my screen shot

Can't wait for dat homolust.

A surprising amount of Alisha. What does it mean.

>Peach Pit

Still relevant?

The last thing I saw from them is Shugo Chara anime.

That's Alisha.

>tales of zesty homosexuals

couldn't they have done one where the cute girls would get some emphasis too

Well, this does technically include magical girl and magical boy transformation, it doesn't surprise me.

UFOTable making it up to Tales fans by giving a more prominent role to her?

Why even show her twice and Edna not even once?

>Rose

Dropped

It means they didn't get enough fun out of the bait and switch the first time

I want this to happen again, all the halite it would generate would be delicious.

Edna is narrating it isn't she?

Like this user said, they probably want to piss everyone off, again.

It seems UFOtable didn't get the memo about Baba being shafted because he pissed off everyone

They haven't said anything about this going in a different direction than the game did or anything, did they?

No.

I couldn't stand how generic the game was. I guess I'll give it a second chance with this

user are you retarded.

The game's story is generic and bland as fuck, the gameplay is the same.

Cut the gameplay, all you get is an uninspired and poorly written anime.

They should've made Xillia into an anime.

>implying any Tales game is worth making into an anime for reasons other than fanservice

Xillia2 would work, with the right budget (and effort) it could really improve the game world as well.

Something about going beyond the X and being an adaption of the Tales of series rather than just a Zestiria adaption. But who the fuck knows what that means.

This has potential.

I really enjoyed the OVA, actually can't wait.

Was it Kayano's voice? Didnt sound like it

Get over it Ednafag. There will be other PVs.

No, she isn't.

This entire anime wasn't made to milk Zestria, it was made to promote Berseria. So expect some flashbacks tying into the lore but otherwise a faithful (but most likely shit) adaptation.

I miss the original Laila

Also, ill get over it when i finish eating

Dear god, if Lailah and Cress ever met, we'd be up to our necks in puns.

Heh.

My favorite skit was when Laila, Rose and Edna were basically telling Sorey that hes been living under a rock. The delivery made me smile every time

As long as it has Sorey what it was made for doesn't matter.

youtube.com/watch?v=jx4DLgXDvxg

Can't wait for Alishafags vs Baba round 2.

Ahhh, barrettes and the fact he doesn't know about them. Classic, and slightly cute that Sorey is that sheltered.
>Sorey and his tuskmaster.png

Cress liked puns?

In the spirit of the Sorey and Barrettes skit, you are Sorey and I am the girls. Were you born in a barn, user. 'Dhaos wo taosu.' That is a classic Cress line. In Xillia 2 when Stahn makes a pun on Canaan, Cress complains about his schtick being stolen. Yes, Cress likes making puns.

This tells us nothing other than the first episode will be pretty.

All of this in the beginning of the game, where it should be.

But now it seems like they're just baiting.

UFO stop.

50 seconds of CG, nice!

damn tricksters

To be fair, Rose being true heroine is kind of a spoiler given she first appears as an NPC. Her inclusion is meat to be a surprise on alot of levels. They're promoting things the right way for now. I mean we all know how this ends anyway.

Abyss would make a great anime, a shame the one we got had shit animation and botched character designs.

I didn't know UFO was making it. I'm not really into shit choreographed fight scenes and screen flashes galore. I guess as long as the fanservice is good It's fine.

But Rose isn't the true heroine either. She may have taken Alisha's spot as one of the MCs, but everyone knows than Mikleo is the true heroine.

>fanservice
>Zestiria
You're in for absolutely nothing

Wh-what? Their teams for Tales anime and Type-Moon anime are completely different. Look at the staff list in the trailer.

Did they announce who will voice Lailah?

Noriko Shitaya, Sakura from Fate/stay night

>TMS, Peach-Pit Make Trickster Detective TV Anime Inspired by Edogawa Rampo
Yes.

I wonder if whoever came up with that marketing strategy got fired.

Shit game, shit anime

Fuck off, go suck Baba's impotent dick elsewhere

Christ it would be like cum in my ears.

The good kind.

>ACCA13
I'm interested in this one, any news?

Based ufotable breaking the type shit chains again.

They had Tales chains before they had Type Moon chains.

Someone want to make cinegrid for it?

As for the trailer, impressed by how well balance the CG blends into everything without looking too over done or muddy. This is a OVA right?

Nothing other than the Symphonia OVAs years ago.

I count opening animations and cutscenes as being valid.

>people still care about the girls

TV series coming this Summer.
Though there was an OVA some time ago but none of its footage is in the PV

FLOW OP CM
youtu.be/Ke83xqZAwys

I hope they won't tone down the bromance between Slay and Mikleo.

>only 14 seconds
>already better than white shit

FLOW finds a way

>character designer Kosuke Fujishima
Didn't expect this

What?

>Music: Go Shina
Saved.

Also, the PV is narrated by Alisha, it's like she'll be a bystander in the anime too.

His work for the game was sublime but there was too few of it. Hopinghe does more than 5% of the OST this time.

>CG town and lots of nothing
The OVA sucked and it doesn't looke like this is gonna be any better. Their previous video game adaptation was awful enough.

But White Light is fucking good

Shit taste.

The CG there actually looks good, and the OVA was okay. Elaborate.

It was more like 25%, but yes. It's a shame the music in the next one is getting a downgrade.

>video game

This looks gorgeous, man. OVA was enjoyable too.

If anything ufotable will increase it. They don't shy away from homo undertones or have any problem showing off homo fanart on their official twitter.

>assuming they won't just copypaste the game's ost

Literally the only reason to watch it.

Baba was fired m8

>Noriko crying when they announced the Heaven's Feel movie

She's so cute.

So far two out of three (with the third one pending) Zestiria adaptations have actually increased the homo. One of them did so while simultaneously making Alisha a more prominent character.

She is also the only one of the three heroine's VAs to both be married and have kids. I was kind of surprised to find Rin and Saber's VAS were both still single.

Damn. I was hoping for someone along the lines of Hisakawa Aya or Sayaka Ohara.

Didn't this game flop in japan?

It didn't, in fact it was decently popular, all the hatred was just aimed at Rose's character and Baba rather than the game itself.

>couldn't they have done one where the cute girls would get some emphasis too

You mean expanding the DLC plotline?

People were talking about the game as well in the forums about the camera angle being messy. Dezel and Edna brother death not being necessary. Rose being completely immune to being an Malevolence despite her actions being evil. Which gave her the title of being called a "psychopath" by some fans of the game because she is so "pure".

Would Rose be more liked if she didn't look terrible on the cover? She looks cute in the anime and in the game, but the cover really sours people on her looks.

>You're in for absolutely nothing
What, Zestiria has plenty of fanservice
For the fujos and those looking for a perfect male waifu

Rose`s problem wasn`t her apearence but rather her role in the story, which came off as forced.

And yet it had decent sales, with Mikleo, Sorey, and Alisha being decently popular in Japan. Like I said the hatred is mostly aimed at Rose and by extension her plot line which doesn't really make any sense, isn't connected to anything important and is pointless. Rose and by extension read like party members with an optional plot, only its not optional.

Edna on the other hand has a plot that is related to the main story, but for some odd reason is regulated to an optional side story.

The problem isn't so much Rose's appearance but rather her position in the story and how it treats her.