60% of all american flags are Mexicans or central Americans or a mix of mestizo/white...

60% of all american flags are Mexicans or central Americans or a mix of mestizo/white, when your talking with an American remember that a Mexican, Guatemalan, honduran, or Salvadoran is behind the screen

Spics don't have internet access, you retard.

ITT: An emu dodging sheepfucker who's never been to the states

The Mexicans have arrived right on cue

There's a higher chance you're a chink than I'm a spic.

You have Christmas in Summer.

Gross.

Reminder that you can't call yourself white if you lost a war against flightless birds.

Viva El Salvador

Some more white Hispanics

Isn't Aus loaded with Chinamen, poos, other orientals, and tons of muslims, though? We're no more than 0,5% Islamified.

Can't say your prospects are any better without free speech and without the guns they grabbed form you while you did nothing like a cuck.

Using welfare and transporting heroin are actually a concern to some political ideologies.

Albeit, one is liberal and thinks spics using welfare is an econmic system, and the other is libettarian, which thinks the spics should scream "AM I BEING DETAINED" whenever they have to interact wtih the govermernt, welfare agency not included.

Ok Mr. Lee

Hello Pablo de la Huerta, your a model miniorty who is BASED and totally not creating street gang's, 30% of the country, and selling heroin to children.

Soy cuidadano estadounidense jejejeje

*Block's your free education*

Or are you a poo?

We need state flags. If the state was Cali, New Mexico, or Texas or something, you're definitely right.

Those states are literal full blown Mexican ethnostates, they are slowly taking over the east coast and Midwest as well.
I am european Australian

There's actually a ton of spics in Mexico.

I've seen 3 floor Chink restaurants that were obviously up to sketchy shit in Mexico. There's a ton of fucking chinks there.

Nah I think you're an Abo

>There's tons of spics in Mexico
Yeah and they are all headed to the USA and Mexico
I think your a Hispanic projecting

> t. someone pretending to be pro-white or pro-western but really has no interest in doing anything but stirring up division and sliding more important threads with boring, unfunny one-sentence
I guess this makes me full leddit le_donald here but I'd take a Republican-voting Aztec half-breed rapebaby over a Soros/Shareblue operative like you anyday. Just look at how low level your grasp on the Queen's english is, you type like an adolescent even while you try your hardest to be funny on Sup Forums; who knows where the fuck you're really from?

Cute meme pictures, though.

I doubt that statistic.

Who else here /white/

I was born here white boi, they can deport me to Cincinnati ejejeje

I will take qt south americans over mindless ant chinamen everyday

Hello spics

Chinks*

There is something odd about how they set these up.

Fucking pueblo apartments with security gates, you'd be hard up to hear anything in the day time besides the weekly home invasion and random mac-10 firing that no one cares about. These places are very loud at night for some reason at night though.

Fuck you ugly wh*Toid
You'll be extinct soon enough

I thought you were white tho paco? Could it be you said that because you want to kiss ass and be accepted when you Know full well you aren't

Why is it so easy to troll ameritards?

C'mon, Aus, you're just a 2nd-rate Canada now. What happened to honest, high-quality shitposting?

Are you indulging in the boong pastime of petrol huffing now?

I'm not a weak pigskin wh*Tiod like you

死在f Zhang Chi Ping

Some more Nordic Hispanics

Kys wh*Tey
My people rape your mothers

Those stupid americans are taking the bait so fucking hard tho. Gotta admire the stupidity of this situation.

20% chance Polish diaspora.

Soon mestizos will hang from nooses, for every white you Kill we will kill 20 of yours

Hey look a chink...

Hey look a spic

White Hispanic reporting in, what's up my fellow spics?

I’m white thank you.But feel free to act like I live in texas or california.

t. spic

That's terrible, I can't believe Trump supporters care so little about people.

>flag
Now now user, aren’t we all spics?

yes

You can't kill a nigger without the world exploding. Welcome to the mestizo century. First Estados Unidos, next you

Good goy

Ok i will remember it

See

t. based black man

the only white state is Argentina there

eat shit gas huffer.

Why do spics think they are better than niggers?

Taco benders are going back.

Why do chinks think they are better than whites?

>tfw probably the only white poster here
Feels bad

t.

It’s El Scowvador.
You drink the water there and you get the scows and shit all over everything for three days

>abostralians screeching at white americans again
Jeeze

t.

>60% of all american flags are Mexican
Spics are 30% according to 2015 but you're probably just baiting

Hello Chang? Not posting bbc threads today?

Says the zipper head.

This

>As of 2015, California has the largest minority population in the United States. Non-Hispanic whites decreased from about 76.3 - 78% of the state's population in 1970[16] to 38.0% in 2015.
It feels fucking bad man. Once I graduate I'm getting the fuck out of here.

We are better than you. Your people are dying, mine are growing

this is absolutely true.

the american flag posters on Sup Forums are pretty much nothing but shitskin spics here to do damage control and tell us civic nationalism is good and how based spics are.

the best marker for when you're talking with a shitskin spic is

>spics are bad, but is worse
no. spics are the worst thing on the the american continent
>you want to genocide spics? you must be nigger/chink/poo/ANYBODY except whites
spics fucking hate white men but love to suck our balls and dick so they can come do la raza. every spic piece of garbage on Sup Forums doesn't like white men but will always suck our dick and pretend we're allies cause they know they're a hair's breadth away from getting killed and need more numbers on their side.

spics are the biggest subhuman cucks on earth. niggers, poo's, chinks, and others all have pride in their garbage races so they talk back to white men and insult us. little faggot spics are licking our nutsack pretending they like us so they can invade america and get gibs though. even niggers insult us while they get gibs but spics are too cowardly.

United States of America is ours! Vivan los latinos, putos yankees de mierda!
> Nah, i'm joking.

Couldn't have said it better, you can see the spics ITT gloat about thier take over of America while putting down blacks and Asians.