French President wants to make whistling and asking women for their number illegal

FRANCE YES!
>Emmanuel Macron wants to ban men from following women and asking for their phone number under new plans to end the 'macho' culture in France.
>The 39-year-old French President vowed to crackdown on harassment on public transport and in the street when he was on the election trail earlier this year.
>A working party set up by, Marlene Schiappa, the under-secretary for gender equality, is now looking to produce legislation making it illegal to harass people in a public place - and this could mean outlawing wolf-whistles.
>'It’s that moment when a man is walking behind a woman, talking to her, and the woman can do nothing, because she’s alone. She doesn’t scream for help, because she thinks, "It’s not that bad, I’ll walk, I’ll escape."
>'Men feel it’s acceptable: they’re being "the French lover".'
>She said that women are molested so often that many dress to avoid it before using public transport.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4902104/Macron-s-plan-end-macho-culture-France.html

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=e28_1366744855&comments=1
youtube.com/watch?v=b1XGPvbWn0A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is actually a good thing. This is to reduce nigger culture. Macron is secretly /ourguy/ who has also infiltrated the Rothschilds.

Yh but it is always white men who will be prosecuted. Muslims will be let off because people will say "lets educate them instead" or "they don't know any better". Thhis policy is not going to achieve this user.

So, if you have a relationship and it breaks down, she could get you for asking for her number!

White men will always have to suffer the consequences of the world because they alone shoulder its burdens. But they must carry on because they're the only ones that can do it.

That's pretty much the opposite to YES though, how many of you cunts even do this? Isn't this just ghetto behaviour

Good. This will expand the MGTOW movement very well, especially since the government won't do anything to Muslims. The muslim men will have free reign to the women and men can go their own way.

Reverse ISIS.

>try to ask out French woman
>get arrested

Good, this will radicalize even more people

But that's racist
Why does he hate on African culture?

liveleak.com/view?i=e28_1366744855&comments=1

>end harrasment in steets...

>Muslim men gang rape French girl
>"nothing to see here!"

>French man asks a woman for her number
>"NON ON ONO N ONONON off to ze guillotine"

This is funny since this law is literally targeted at Muslims who are the main offenders. Anyone with a basic knowledge of French current affairs would understand the subtext.

I M P E A C H
M
P
E
A
C
H

Well I don't want it to be like that. In order for real change, we need to expose women as the whores they are, and expose their willingness to exclusively fuck the colored man.

He just wants to round up non-whites.

youtube.com/watch?v=b1XGPvbWn0A

Nossing you would undehstand you filsy Anglo.

I can't stand this fucking country anymore

Looks like this guy is unaware of the absolute state of Swedish and German "men"
And British men are hardly any more virile than French ones

Wrong user
She did not say it will be illegal to "woop and axe for dem digits"

Only niggers/arabs do this in our country. That's uncivilized.

the producers of that video admitted to editing out all the white guys tho

This will only apply to white frenchmen of course

[citation needed]

They would have a longer video if they didn't

At this point I prefer to watch the world burn

>French men
>a bunch of skinnyfat faggots and Muslims

So does this just btfo muslims or....?

Well we wouldn't want these goyim to meet and have children.

Fake news. Haven't seen this in any french media.

But it wouldn't surprise me. After all, two month ago, this secretary said that sandbaggers harassing women was because sidewalk were too small.

sandnigger*

>asking for their phone number
The fuck?
I guess only 1 night stands are allowed?

Only diversity does that, and they are never gonna touch their beloved diversity.

Ok I just checked and it's fake news. She said asking for number would obviously still be ok

I still hate this country though

Do you think that niggers will be changed with it though? My guess is that they are only going to go after White men.

this.

bullshit

I hate it too. Or at least Paris.

Are you gonna surrender honhonhonhon

Macron is ((((their goy)))))

If a single mud is charged with this, I'll be fucking astonished. You're delusional if you think this isn't just placating the feminists who are mildly upset about the rape epidemic from nogs.

>homosexual in fake marrige wants to make heterosexual flirting illegal.

you literally couldnt write fiction like this. Why aren't we attacking this as sexist, what about all the poor fags that get their buts grabbed and cock slapped at the gay bars?

Marlène Schiappa is a fucking bitch, a huge fucking bitch. I saw her on TV whine like the most pathetic and lowly American SJW in her nagging teenage-like voice. Pathetic, inexperienced piece of shit. Hope she gets raped by ten arabs and negroes, she is FILTH

>asking a woman for her number or whistling at her is ghetto behaviour
If true then wouldn't this law be pointless as niggers/non-whites don't follow such laws?

CHAD BTFO

bullshit! source faggot. this video lost traction because it showed niggers were the main perpetrators

>mfw I actually started to enjoy walking behind women at night
>after drinking with some pals on my way home
>I have a pretty quick step so I overtake next to everyone
>some women is in front of me
>I'm getting near and even from behind I recognize she starts to feel uncomfortable just because of the way I move (drunk, male, behind her)
>all I wanted was to get home but now that gal thinks I'm some kind of rapist
>didn't even care about her before, but this triggers me so I revel in the moment
>slow my step and slooooowly overtake her
>see her quivering in fear in the second I pass her, maybe an orgasm
>It was my privilege
>get home and start to walk on a treadmill in front of a picture of Angela Merkel while jerking off
Roasties BTFO

>france
>macho

its funny how the "progressive" agenda aligns so well with sharia law

Good if it were true, as other frogs pointed out only maghrebis do that shit in France.

As someone who can't be arsed to keep up with the trainwreck that is our country, I'm more surprised Marlene "make yourself look sick to cheat social security" Schiappa hasn't been sacked.

this is obviously a ploy to make it even harder for white people to start dating. Only whites ask for numbers, dindus go directly for the rape.

I walk fast too but if you're overtaking people when you're a few meters from them you just say "excuse me, just walking past" and then speed up a bit and overtake them.

Yeah it's a bit goofy but it quickly changes the tone of things and you're here to walk past, not make amazing impressions.

Why wouldn't you just remove these subhumans? You can't actually expect them to follow these laws...

The blackpill is getting easier to swallow by the day. Now that I get out more and get to learn the truth this shit place really puts me down
It's like I can't cross the street without seeing filthy nogs, a guy shouting arabic, a veiled muzzie or some bix nood music on the radio

this mad man!

doesn't macron spend €26,000 in makeup?

Fixed

I'm not trying to make their life easier.
If they are afraid of someone walking behind them at night, they probably should reevalute their voting decisions and what made them feel that way.

Doesnt Brad Pitt too?

Just wait until french women start whining about real men just disappearing from streets.

>Can't ask numbers

Okay so how does babby form then?

Didn't macron marry the first woman to give him a handjob?

>dubs
date like a normal person find your girl in church famalam don't act like a street nigger plus women need to be cucked of their attention whoring in public WIN WIN

This.
Women shouldn't vote.

WRONG. White French women won't report white men. They LOVE attention from white men. On the other hand, they will certainly report blacks and arabs.

But rape by foreigners is still OK? Great priorities there.

>rape is illegal
>Muslim rapes
>B-b-b-but muh cultural ignorance!
>Muslim gets a slap on the wrist at best
>proceeds to rape other women

Stupid fuck. They are NEVER going to charge a shitskin with this.

I say go for it. I want to see the list of criminals. No chads among the mugshots for sure.

There's the problem. He hasn't had to be a single man his whole life.

>cant ask numbers
>says nothing about gib pussi, ficki ficki and allahu ackbar.
So this will only affect other westerners.

Do these cultural-Marxist governments of Europe really represent the European people? The fact that they unironically have """gender-equality""" ministers shows that Islam will be an improvement at this point.

and he's a cuck

thats fucking bull, theyre raging lefties
if there were any whites they would have edited out all the shitskins and not blurred the faces

with all the shitskins this would be an improvement with acceptable collateral damage.
If, and only if, this is enforced equally.

>just fuck your 43 year old high-school teacher bro

T. Macron.

>mfw macron wants french men to give up before they even try to find a woman

No need, Ahmed and his property wife will handle that.

Only arabs act likes that, what's the problem ?

France is somehow cucked but we're not like you, we don't like to see our daughters get raped

>blogger and novelist
non mais elle est qui cette saloppe qu'elle se croit qualifiée pour être ministre ?
>j'ai un vagin ça me qualifie mdrrrr

>a law that cucks chads out of hookups but also makes betas even more afraid to talk to women
what is macrons endgame here

Sounds good.
Asking a woman you don't know for her number is so year 2000, like serisouly get on the times grandpa

He wants to remove all incentive for legal courtship.

Women dont get frightened when a white man complements them or asks for a number. They do when blacks do it.

Mate, british men are so masculine you have no idea. I mean you should see my local imam, the guys a monster, doesnt let his wife watch TV inshallah.

Im not Muslim, he comes to the gym with his son and is always laughing about white women, "no better than a dog", thats his phrase. His son is really quiet and cant look anyone in the eye. Left wing education and muslim values have fucked with the kids mind.

Guarantee this would only apply to white men.

I'm fine with that desu it's one of the main social issues in France that is actually legit, this kind of shit makes good girls scared and they're harder to flirt with for normal chill guys

this
>macho culture in France
lol
99% of guys being douches to women in the streets are mud

Aggressive walking is a crime in Londonistan. Bin the walk.

Mild chuckle. I know that feeling

Slippery slope... how many customs will change because the underlying problem can't be addressed...

Holy fuck what a retarded cuck. Women have almost no identity, dignity or self-worth anymore, and it's hardly them doing it.

People walking fast is part and parcel of living in a big city.

>user describes living in modern Britain
>hehe yeah its shi-
>checks flag
>not the queens colours
>sadly realise Europe is gone

At least we have whites in our national football team still. Guess thats a win.

Read the koran for instructions

why do leafs always post the dumbest shit on here?

Excuse me - Sure
Just walking past? Ha ha, you fucking slimey manlet. Isnt it obvious you'd be walking past anyway? Too nice for your own kind user, weak as fuck.