What is Sup Forums opinion on south italy

i read different things on this board about us
and the most stupid thing is that we look different from north italians
is not like that at all,we look all the same, maybe with the exception of sicily but the rest is the same
AMA if you want

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Principal_component_analysis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Single-nucleotide_polymorphism
researchgate.net/publication/222299293_Human_Y-chromosome_variation_in_the_Western_Mediterranean_area_Implications_for_the_peopling_of_the_region
researchgate.net/publication/25007390_Phylogeographic_Analysis_of_Haplogroup_E3b_E-M215_Y_Chromosomes_Reveals_Multiple_Migratory_Events_Within_and_Out_Of_Africa
researchgate.net/publication/7154837_Population_Structure_in_the_Mediterranean_Basin_A_Y_Chromosome_Perspective
researchgate.net/publication/8426812_Autosomal_Microsatellite_and_mtDNA_Genetic_Analysis_in_Sicily_Italy
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

how is sardinia viewd in pastaland?

Been there many times and it's literally worse than Africa or the Middle East

It goes from 1st world to 3rd world in seconds after leaving big city downtowns

Also been to Sardinia and have very good memories of it, but I was a kid so I might just be making it up

Kingdom of Sicily had a cool flag.

no m8 you are half mongrel and us true italians/europeans hate you, so don't go whoring love from foreign nations because you'll find none, you're literally nigger tier south italy is only a pile of stinking shit just like the people inhabiting it.
And also, don't go around telling real italians and you southern faggots look alike because we don't, we are white, you are not, as simple as that.
This pierogi gets it

sardinia is ok though, sicily also in some parts.

nuke it

i think for many of us it's a cheap place for hollyday, it's nice

>trust me guys, ignore the fact that the genetic differentiation between the north and the south is greater than between different European countries and that by every anthropological standard the north is phenotipically whiter than the south, we are totally the same

I still can't wrap my head around the gdp to actual state of development comparison when it comes to the south of south Europe

Sardinia is considered cheap?

I loved it. Went there last week. People are friendly and warm, food is good, beaches are good.

What are more expensive places of Italy for holiday?

It something that happens when you mix blood with shitskins and niggers user, what else would you expect? That's the glorious future of western europe it seems.
Been to Gdansk this summer for two months by the way poolish user, stay based and remain white.

If Sicilians look anything like the ones that migrated here, they're some short, swarthy, hairy fucks.

>insular Italy
>no Corsica
When will this shitty meme end?

Italy shouldn't exist

projecting in national scale
they're geneticaly similar to tuscan more than france anyway

Do Southern Italians look down on Sicilians like Northern Italians look down on Southern Italians?

And do Sicilians really look like pic related?

So places like Campagnia are just as bad as Sicily?

Sicilians are likely whiter than Calabrians and other south Italians except Campanians due to Norman and Lombard settlements(they still even speak Gallo-Romance dialects in some areas of Sicily)

Its good, its bad. I dont give a shit

My family came to America from Palermo back in the 30s, continued to be involved with the mafia in upstate New York until the 90s.

I've visited a few times. If Sicily were it's own country I'd repatriate pretty quickly. The rest of Italy felt enough to me like a different identity and culture to warrant it.

American here. My gf is half Sicilian. She's much paler than I am, beautiful, and most of all thicc. She's a tad bit hairier than other girls I have been with, but I don't mind at all. I think Spain and Italy just have a bad rep thanks to the (((you know whos))). You guys are white in my book.

Depends where you go
Costa Smeralda is wealthiest part and is also very pricey
You can find cheap places to stay but moving in the island may be tricky
So, paying more may save you some time
Where have you been? Mountain or beach?
I suppose beach since our shepperds are still not found of turists

Italy has a southern part?
Nah all top of rome is german claim fucktard. The Southern part ist italy.

Mein clay

Campania deserves to be nuked and all its inhabitants drowned in acid, if you think niggers are bad, you have never met anyone so cruel, degenerate and terrible like someone from there, their nastiness is matched only by how much the cities there are disgusting.
Sicily on the other hand is mostly nice with decent people, some shitskin blood there as well, but also a lot of europeans and even Norman blooded people, sicily can easily be nice and people can be whiter compared to the rest of south italy which is total shit.

Saying Italians and Spanish/Portuguese aren't white is just a meme to bait them.

What is your view on Corsica? Is it rightful Italian land?

sicilians are bro tier

80% White 20% weird Mediterranean mixes. Still whiter than the US and many parts of multi-kulti EU

gas it.
>Abruzzo
>South

Literally not white at all.

>is just a meme

Sardinians fuck sheep

>I think Spain and Italy just have a bad rep thanks to the (((you know whos))).
(((Their))) ability to bear a grudge for centuries is almost admirable...
>thicc
Gunna have to insist on proper visual illustration of this assertion, mate.
>a tad bit hairier
and this, OH YES, this.

>x fuck sheep
Is there ANY region ANYWHERE in Europe for which its neighbours don't say this?

>he never filmed and yelled against a retarded and armed shepperd trying to fuck a sheep and ran for your life immediately after

lmao at your life

Pretty much like Narnia
They're italians. Part of the original Sardinian Piemontese kingdom, and heavily partecipated in WW1. But they're a breed on their own to some extent. They just stay there, minding their own business

Hahaha niggers that speak Italian think they're white

im from Torino and my Sicilian coworker/ friend invited me to his family home in Messina during the summer, I must say it was actually quite nice

boh, mi è stato detto che al sud il tasso di cornutaggine è il triplo rispetto al nord

it's real though

haha I'm afraid I cannot oblige my friend. Even if she were right next to me to take the pics I cherish her too much to disgrace her like that.

I just hope that one day my children can live a life that isn't influenced by (((them))) in every way.

The Eastern part of the island is much more livable than the Western, probably because mafia is less prevalent

The problem is that many have moved to northern regions

Europeans

I also visited Palermos historical center and it was nice but its outskirts where 3rd world tier

Naples is the nigger capital of Italy. Even the rest of the South, with all its socioeconomical problems, views them as trash.

Sicilians and Jews are literally indistinguishable.

I don't know much about Italy, but I get the impression that South Italy is less white than their northern half, and I know Naples is a third-world shithole where you shouldn't leave your house without your pockets sewn shut.

you mean Jews are literally Sicilian it explains a lot actually the Mafia is similar to the Jewish Shadow governments

North Italy > South Italy

This kind of graph always have very different results, probably the way the data is interpreted and put in a graph is subjective and trying to use them to reason about similar peoples like Caucasians is just pseudoscience

>I don't understand it
>must be pseudoscience

>I pretend to understand some circles and triangles even though I don't know what their position exactly mean, how they got the data and what criterion they used to position them horizontally and vertically, and, above all, I'm not an expert in the field and actually know nothing at all about it

>look ma, I'm projecting my illiteracy on others

Sorry, I didn't know you had got a degree in genetic memology at the university of Sup Forums

>I didn't go to school and I'm no more educated than a boat nigger ergo he didn't as well
here you go calogero
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Principal_component_analysis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Single-nucleotide_polymorphism

You don't need to understand genetics to see that southern Italians are human garbage

>I edutcated myself with some Wikipedia articles
Just stop

>i'm subhuman trash with no education, how dare he attempts to educate me by providing some helpful links!!!!
literally pearls to pigs, mafioso pigs

No, the results are a bit different depending on how the axis are presented and on the individuals genomes they use, however they are all very similar in result.
Show me one that differs substantially.

My family is from Sicily, but a DNA test showed 50% Italian, 10% Iberian and 40% French/German.

sorry but he personally doesn't understand the field of population genetics, ergo the field and everything that has been done in the last 20 years starting from Cavalli Sforza is pseudoscientific trash, that's how it works

Sicily was conquerd by the Normans, the Swabians and the Spanish

Don't forget the Vandals who were a Germanic tribe from Poland.

Where do you study this stuff? Honest question, I have no idea where to look/start.

you should have a good background in maths/stats at the very least, I study maths so that's not a problem
for the rest, you can get a basic understanding looking for pdfs on the matter, it's mostly applications of maths/stats to particular sets of dna related data

obviously the nitty gritty details of the software implementations are not necessary to know how to interpret the output, you don't need to delve deeply into the details of the tools used to understand how they operate(not even most people in the field do that when it comes to it)

All Italians deserve to be wiped out with the rest of arabic and turkic mongrels that squat around Southern Europe

Those are all still Europeans

Read who he was replying to.

funny to see that Greeks are genetically literally an indermediate between the Italian peninsula
Some are more Southern shifted, some more Central or Northern

>tfw lived all my life in rome
>always believed to be white
>find out I've got terroni blood
>can't unsee my brothers' eastern Mediterranean characteristics anymore

at least I don't have low T or IQ

Italy is an overall Mediterranean country from the Alps to Calabria, despite its internal differences

north Italians aren't certainly central European in look or genome on average

I did.

Nice pic faggot

You are either a liar, an idiot, or you have Alzheimer's.

Explain it to me then.

It's literally self explanatory, there is not a milligram of ambiguity to it. Go fucking read what "you" wrote and the reply to it. I don't even think you are really the same person. Perhaps you're a shill faggot trying to clog the board with threads that are essentially over with and you are going an unusual route in an effort to not get banned? I've saged every reply.

identify a Y-chromosome mutation that "diverged from the ancestor HG25.1 somewhere in North Africa a few thousand years ago", and is thus indicative of recent gene flow from North African males. The authors report that the marker "HG25.2 was seen at generally low frequencies in Spain, France, and Italy" (0.8% in Sicilians).
researchgate.net/publication/222299293_Human_Y-chromosome_variation_in_the_Western_Mediterranean_area_Implications_for_the_peopling_of_the_region

using the frequencies of 'Berber' mutations (now labeled E-M81 and E-M78β) in large sample populations to estimate that North African paternal admixture within the past 5000 years amounts to 1.5% in Northern Italians, 2.2% in Central Italians, 0% in Southern Italians, 1.4% in Sardinians and 1.4% in Sicilians.
researchgate.net/publication/25007390_Phylogeographic_Analysis_of_Haplogroup_E3b_E-M215_Y_Chromosomes_Reveals_Multiple_Migratory_Events_Within_and_Out_Of_Africa

identify the Y-chromosome marker J*(xJ2) (or J-M267) as possible evidence of modern Arab/Semitic, rather than prehistoric Neolithic, gene flow from the Near East. This lineage exists at the low frequency of 5.2% in Sicilians, with no significant difference between the eastern and western halves of the island.
researchgate.net/publication/7154837_Population_Structure_in_the_Mediterranean_Basin_A_Y_Chromosome_Perspective

detect sub-Saharan (Negroid) mtDNA sequences at a rate of 0.65% in a Sicilian sample of 465, which is comparable to admixture levels for Western and Northern Europe. Asian mtDNA is observed at a frequency of 2.2%, again consistent with Northern and Eastern European admixture levels.
researchgate.net/publication/8426812_Autosomal_Microsatellite_and_mtDNA_Genetic_Analysis_in_Sicily_Italy

>nigger genes in Northern or Eastern Europe
Ha

Post pictures of Sicilian qts

You're off your meds, aren't you?

i was replying to this guy

Artyom, stfu and pay the rents to your churka overlords.
After all the russian slav is the true subhuman.

Ivans wife was probably fucking a thick cock Calabrese

those Calabraise do the mambo like a crazy

i hear Calabraise do the Mambo like crazy

South Italy is just a lesser shitty version of Africa.
I should know because i spent half my life living there.

this guy gets it, at least the water is drinkable and the food is good, a better comparison would be Turkey

based af

jewish kids are taught to hate and be jealous of italy

so they come to pol and make divisive threads about Italians

so without reading the thread you know there are fat jealous brainwashed inbred JIDF people spamming this thread with jewish bs

the jew is eternally jealous of italians

>AD70 coming again soon

Everything South of Rome may as well be a more North Africa/Middle East.

I mean they literally have Europes largest illegal nuclear waste dump there which poisons locals after the mob dumped it there.

Its a festering wound on the Italian country which is constantly kept open and shat upon by the north. Funnily enough they are also the most patriotic Italians it seems despite all this.

>i read different things on this board about us
and the most stupid thing is that we look different from north italians
is not like that at all,we look all the same, maybe with the exception of sicily but the rest is the same

truth

preach it roman master race bro

too bad this board is for 12 year olds and jews that still don't know the truth when it's posted

and you might as well be a chink or abo

please shut up you sheep fucking melbourne kike

>Everything South of Rome may as well be a more North Africa/Middle East.

falling for d/c memes this hard

wew lad are you 13 or a jew?

Porcoddio

t. jew behind a italy flag

>what is a tan
>what is jewish d/c?

Jesus christ, kid. Just stop.
South italy is a cultural, social and economic shithole.
Following the history; Most south italians are a mix of arabs and negros.
Romans are jews. Napolitans are negers and Sicilians are arabs.
So fuck off with the usual:
>muh italian dick
Italy's a shit. Deny yourself of your worthless existence please.