Brazil says OK to gay cure therapy, declares homosexuality a mental disease

AMEN!

How fucking epic!

Other urls found in this thread:

metro.co.uk/2017/09/20/brazil-legalises-gay-cure-therapy-saying-homosexuality-is-a-disease-6942331/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender_dysphoria
archive.fo/5dxoH
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

metro.co.uk/2017/09/20/brazil-legalises-gay-cure-therapy-saying-homosexuality-is-a-disease-6942331/

bump for you

UMA

Bump

100% delĂ­cia. Well done, honorary aryans.

Based

Is this soup good Huebro?

Finally a Brazilian meme we can all celebrate on POL

Thanks!

Something to celebrate, First in Brazil then the world!

fighting the fight against SJWs

It'll be interesting to see if it actually works.

Tastes like chicken

See
Delicia is your new meme. Be grateful I'm willing to forget vuvuzelas and brrrrhuehuehue.

Actually I kinda agree,somethings wrong in there when they have the sheer amount of trannies roaming the streets

UMA FUCKING DELICIA

Fucking
BASED
A
S
E
D

The LGBTQRSVWX will appeal but at least it sheds light on the gorillion pound elephant in the room

If homosexuality is not a disease, prove it!

save doggo from uma, it's his last home

>No UMA DELICISIO

Don't knock it until you have tried it.

Better to eat monkey than tranny ass

but what about all the trannies?

I love Bazil now, pls anex us

Dogs are NOT on the menu....

Chinese and Swiss people are degenerate for eating dogs

Their tears will salt the streets

lmao all the siptars scum eating dogs in Switzerland

delicia

oh really?

dogs and cats...the swiss eat that shit for the holidays

>Dogs are NOT on the menu
yeah .... sure

hate on the chinese and swiss people for eating dogs and cats

everything else, including monkey is on the menu...but not dogs!

I love dogs more than I love people

Trans women are OBJECTIVLEY the MOST powerful race in all existence. You do not want to make an enemy of them or you will have an enemy you can't defeat.

sopa de homossexual

never trust a huewhite

they eat dogs nonstop

uma delicia doggie doggie :DDDDD

IGNORE SODOMITE ORDERS

No such thing as trans woman...

If you got a dick and balls you are a man

But now you can come to brazil and we will inject you with testosterone so you can stop pretending you are legit

Cant wait until a woman divorces you. Steals all your money and kids and makes you kill yourself. Just like Adam. And cheats on you with a literal possessed animal

Meanwhile Leafs have sex with dogs.

Well, they're not wrong, It's a mental illness with no cure, but a mental illness nonetheless

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender_dysphoria

>faggotry is good because progress
>being against faggotry is conservative so it's automatically wrong
The way this article is written is disgusting, it's just "right side of history" BS

No one wins in a tranny war...
No that if you wish to masculinize even one tranny it will cost you the blood of all your family.

Nothing is new under the sun. Suck freud's dick. Take a truvada. Use a turkey baster. Youre all pagans

Deus Vult

Toilet. Clean!
>nationalist party sucks off isisrael; what else is new?

I will use your salt to put on my BBQ

This will catch on so fast you can't stop it.

Yo zucas,why the fuck do you guys have so many trannies?

Been there. Done that. You have no running water. Australia is common law. Puts minority rights to a vote. Loses in polling 70/30. You are civil law. A shit "new" idea comes along and youll just suck "feminine penis" you love or murder yourselves. Who are you? God(s)?

bring it on, I need fertilizer

The LTGBQERD community is fragile and dysfunctional. how many will seek treatment now...

Millions!

Bestiality isn't legal. The relevant court case concerned the definition of bestiality, which was determined to require penetration. To conclude that this means bestiality is legal is like saying that since walking out of a store with merchandise you didn't pay for doesn't match the definition of breaking and entering, that breaking and entering is legal.

Cur hairy moortuguese females with a disgusting fish language. Get back the garden of eden or go use the cheap vaginas faggots give you. But you dont want em. Everybody is at least bi. Fucken memes and nothing else. Go catch some zika or cholera

so many will seek treatment, so many!

The only good thing about Muslims taking over the West is that faggots like you will get thrown off rooftops

The weak will be crushed like the rats they are but the strong will unite and make you never forget the NAP again you heathen.

So many kikes will repeat their talking points and get blown out by fags. Go suck on tits for babies and ask your mom if youre a kike or not

Elliot God damned Shimon. Yiddish fake kike parents and accents. CGI. Is a fertility cult

So your dog can link pnut butter off your nuts (then mansauce off your bellend), but you can't fuck It? Guess that's fine then.

Enjoy simian AIDS.

based brazil

good to here may allah guide to the light

Why the fuck aren't U.S. Catholics this based?

Heh...
More wast of money...
Brazil should be looking for corrupt fags not real fags.

>homosexuality == gender_dysphoria

You are very smart.

fucking kys

Huh. Hues actually did something good for a change. Well done.

archived : archive.fo/5dxoH

Respect, Brazilians.
Well done.