Is "social justice" as a philosophy really that bad? I'm willing to admit some groups take advantage of movements...

Is "social justice" as a philosophy really that bad? I'm willing to admit some groups take advantage of movements, but overall I think the push for social justice in society is good.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P7FrBYi8pKA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

never give up privilege. the favor will not be returned. In fact, it will be used against you as an admission of guilt.

"Social Justice" as it originated in Catholic teaching is fine
It's cancer when in secular hands

"social justice" literally doesn't mean a single thing out side of "give me what's yours because I'm jealous that you're better than me"

To me, white privelage = white accomplishment. It is the secured "blessings of Liberty, to ourselves and our posterity."

The weak preach equality
The strong compete
first need a big daddy state
to oppress the later
and enslave themselves

Yep. It's a cult. It is entirely evil.

Don't be afraid to say it, or to reject it entirely. Social Justice is a cult that will kill millions if allowed to achieve its goals.

this.

When the week amass and overwhelm the strong. Its essentially a society reset.

Bravo
Bravo

>catholic social justice
The Christian charity meme? Can you expand? Do you mean when the church was the one taking care of orphans and poor?

its marxism in the new millenium basically

there is no such thing as equality and the people pushing for it want dominance and equity, not equality. it's a scam to dethrone white america as a world power.
it's a slave morality at its core and can not be allowed to overthrow us.

You guys really need to invest a half hour in watching Yuri Bezmenov.

"Social justice" is just the new name for totalitarian communism.

Actually the bolsheviks claimed Ukrainians were privelaged before/partly to justify the Holodomor, so it's not entirely a new Marxist tactic.

Anyone have a story of a time they told sjw's that social justice was wrong?

Thomas Sowell explains social justice pretty well.

youtube.com/watch?v=P7FrBYi8pKA

If you care about racism, sexism, class disparities and the like, just live by it by yourself. SJWs are virtue signaling harpies who care nothing about their supposed causes.

sage.

Yes it's that bad. First of all its retarded, and if you agree with their critique you're retarded. But it's also suspiciously applied and forgot about when (((inconvenient))), and therefore not scalable as a philosophy and ultimately useless.

>(((inconvenient)))
Explain further please

>Is "social justice" as a philosophy really that bad?

Yes, because there are no set bounds for what exactly "social justice" entails, and whoever seizes the reins of control over the definition gets to set the standard and will refuse to accept any other version of it.

This is why the left considers it okay to "punch a Nazi" or throw piss on a disabled veteran because they disagree with each other, but dare you refer to someone by the wrong gender pronoun and it's a fucking problem.

Precisely why social justice is a social disease.

Define social justice

Immediately heard a reference to John Rawl. My knowledge is very limited but he seems to be a godfather of Social Justice. I'm willing to bet he's Jewish. His core idea seems to be "it's not fair people are born unequal and it's society's job to correct it." Can someone further clarify John Rawl's importance to the "field" of social justice?

It's bad because it implies people are good just because they're poor or didn't have a good go at life instead of understanding that some people are poor or miserable for a reason.

Sure, there should be mechanism to allow people to climb the ladder or be able to afford a minimum lifestyle but certainly not for free and not indiscriminately.

Social justice and Actual justice cannot coexist in a functional society.

social justice isnt necessary beyond the various equality acts. People say and do bad things, others judge them and punish them as they see fit. Ignoring them, expelling them from social groups, confronting etc. Social justice takes that process to an outside arbiter and punishes the offender accordingly.

That sounds more efficient and causes less tension between people. Wahey, what a great system we made. And it is great, for crimes, not social interactions. Since what is 'decent behaviour' is different for everyone, constantly evolving and offence is not given but only taken. These new crimes are subjective to the victim who with no proof beyond emotional damages can ruin the lives of people they obviously dont like. No-one will ever take a friend to court for calling them a fa, but will certainly charge their boss with homophobia if he makes a joke.Those types of courts are also prone to falling for new science, the latest trends and will punish certain classes they consider privelleged much harsher than they deserve. It's a justice system where you can be fined one day and a month later be imprisoned for the same offence. It's the opposite of justice.

If you can't figure this one out you should change your meme flag.
I'm talking about logical inconsistencies in their philosophy when it comes to Jews.
Social Justice (primarily pushed by Jews) is the Marxists trying to build something up, after tearing down everything with their culture of critique, but the problem is that it you can't build something there because it can always be torn down by their own methods.
It's inconsistent because Jews are treated as oppressed when they are arguably the most "privileged" race/class in America, by their own standards. They are on average more successful than whites and have stronger nepotism connections in high places, and they can hide as white when ever they feel like it. They continue to place themselves high on the progressive stack because of the reputation of the holocaust and because some red necks say mean things. They commit false flag hate crimes against themselves to try to hold this status, but it can't last forever. The philosophy of social justice cannot be scaled because the jq makes it fall apart.

I think that actuality admit this

They understand that in America everyone has equal protection under the law.
What they is equality of outcome aka everyone being the same aka communism.
It really is a rebranding of communism

I just wanted juicier posts, thank you. We may consider ourselves fortunate that we live in a time that's becoming easier to name the Jew in. I find that pointing out the Jewish domination of the 1% is a good way to get useful idiots thinking

Sage. OP is one of the faggots from that shitty gommunism board on plebbit

Explain what "social justice" means in your mind.

ever heard of interpunction, faggot?

That's just it, I think it's an expertly engineered phrase that allows the thinker to put into their own terms what Social Justice means. It's a clever trap