Mueller’s team interviewed (((Rosenstein))) over the summer

What the fuck is this shit?

politico.com/story/2017/09/20/robert-mueller-team-interviews-rod-rosenstein-242924

Other urls found in this thread:

unvis.it/politico.com/story/2017/09/20/robert-mueller-team-interviews-rod-rosenstein-242924
nytimes.com/2017/09/20/us/politics/mueller-trump-russia.html?smid=tw-share
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Let's archive that unvis.it/politico.com/story/2017/09/20/robert-mueller-team-interviews-rod-rosenstein-242924

mueller is ourguy

soon

Just keeping you on your toes, Nordbro.

How do you figure? I swear you just have a case of wishful thinking.

"I will appoint a special prosecutor to look into your case"

HE WAS NEVER INVESTIGATING TRUMP

Wasn't Mueller part of the 9/11 cover up?

Yes. AND he deliered uranium to Russia. He was implicated a long time ago. Trump offered him a pardon to take down the deep state.

Well that would go against his mandate and be illegal. So...

No it wouldn't Russia hacking was made up by the deep state. This goes back to them you imbecile.

Fucking bot

Sure, please tell us more

And he turned it down?

You assume Mueller isn't part of the deep state himself, fuckwad.

No matter how hard you shill, you can't change the inevitable. Don't you realize that?

Oh my god. I'm not a shill. I actually think Mueller, who led the 9/11 cover-up, is a bad dude. Ffs.

Then you're not paying close enough attention. Why is the news tripping out? Why are they now admitting to wiretapping? Because he's investigating the establishment.

That seems too good to be true.

The last year and a half has felt like that though. Hasn't it? There is new hope filling in peoples' hearts.

>the new trump shill spin

>interviewing your own boss
Gee I wonder what he asked

nytimes.com/2017/09/20/us/politics/mueller-trump-russia.html?smid=tw-share
He is just investigating everything he does

I wish they'd fucking get on with whatever they're gonna do already. If he's going after Trump, just fucking go after Trump. If he's aiding Trump, aid Trump.

All this waiting is fucking painful.