Mattis Hint's at 'kinetic' weapon. One more prophecy down!

Old Thread hit bump limit >The Pentagon’s New Super Weapon Is Basically A Weaponized Meteor Strike

>In the 1950s, Jerry Pournelle imagined the military equivalent of the extinction of the dinosaurs.

>Toiling away as a Boeing operations researcher in the afterglow of the Manhattan Project and the Soviet Union’s First Lightning nuclear test in 1949, the U.S. Army veteran envisioned a weapons system armed not with munitions and other chemical explosives, but massive rods forged from heavy metals dropped from sub-orbital heights. Those “tungsten thunderbolts,” as the New York Times called them, would impact enemy strongholds below with the devastating velocity of a dino-exterminating impact, obliterating highly fortified targets — like, say, Iranian centrifuges or North Korean bunkers — without the mess of nuclear fallout.

taskandpurpose.com/kinetic-bombardment-kep-weaponry/

aol.com/article/news/2017/09/19/mattis-hints-at-secret-kinetic-military-options-for-north-korea/23215203/

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/air-force-rods-from-god-kinetic-weapon-hit-with-nuclear-weapon-force-2017-9
archive.is/JgsF4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinetic_military_action
youtube.com/watch?v=InNHB9J0eqs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massive_Ordnance_Penetrator
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Le rod will strike

businessinsider.com/air-force-rods-from-god-kinetic-weapon-hit-with-nuclear-weapon-force-2017-9

No.

September 23rd. Trump reveals his power level.

Alternatively
archive.is/JgsF4

Checked digis of truth

Fuck off.

The ring is the ring of fire

Thanks bro

>Trump reveals his powerlevel
finally, catgirls

talk about grabbing pussy hell yeah

From too late in last thread:

Fucking nothing detected:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinetic_military_action

Kinetic military action is a euphemism for military action involving lethal force.[

And that's why he called it "secret kinetic military option" ?

kys

So brianna wu was right...

you didn't know punching people was a thing did you! GET REDPILLED BITCH

>punching people is a secret kind of warfare

She's got my vote.

>she

YOU FUCKING BIGOT I CAN'T WAIT TO DROP MOON ROCKS ON YOU

>act
>amends constitution
>establishes world peace
>ok

The rod and the ring

Will strike

Kinetic is military parlance means a physical high intensity operation. Nothing to do with satellites, he's talking about "going hands on" instead of negotiating.

i hope your right user

hey i remember this weapon from tom clancy's endwar videogame , very nice.

I tried making a unified theory.

Brainlet here, I don't get how the rods hit the earth with nuclear force, isn't terminal velocity a thing?

youtube.com/watch?v=InNHB9J0eqs

You have not seen my power level yet

Not in a vacuum.

Terminal velocity changes with 1) wind resistance 2) density 3) surface area.

So the terminal velocity of a human being is nothing like the terminal velocity of a low surface area rod, made of depleted uranium, entering the atmosphere from outer space (where there is no air).

oh shit, i see it now

Bretty much undetectable as well right? Cant do anything to stop it

Could this be what the X-37 has been up to?

>Norks set off eruptions all across the pacific
>triggers fault lines
>fuck loads of earth quakes

this is the second greatest super villain plan ever.
number 1 will always be destroying the moon.

tard strength mixed with body builder?

this is actually a secret kind of warfare.
image the tard hip firing a 50cal as norks pour out of trenches.

Probably a B-21 or something with a earth penetrating bomb. These things were pretty much built to fuck with Iran, the Norks are pretty weak comparitively

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massive_Ordnance_Penetrator

there's a wikipedia page about my dick?

you could detect a release, but once it hits terminal velocity you can't stop it and tungsten can reach it's termninal velocity fast

Unlikely. It probably lacks the payload capacity to put a kinetic weapon in space. A tungsten telephone pole weighs like 10 tons and would only provide the power of 11 tons of TNT

Its possible they lob one up on a standard rocket, but the X-37b is comparitively tiny and the dimensions of it would limit it to basically drop a chode of tungsten

The weapon doesn't exist. And Mattis said whatever they're planning would keep Seoul safe, I don't see how dropping a couple large rods would prevent the North from firing all their artillery.

Its a weapon of ass destruction

But what could it have been up to, up there for almost two years? I wonder if we'll ever know...

Weapons tests, atmospheric tests, spy shit, who knows.
You could start by looking at its trajectory and how many course corrections it made.

My guess is fucking with enemy space assets or intercepting communications

Are you all literally this fucking retarded?

this would give me a chinese boner, tbqh

checked
in prehistoric times, pteranodons would shite mid-flight at onto prey. it's where the concept comes from.

It's happening.

I'll say it before and I'll say it again:. Anti-matter weapons are in space. Antihydrogen is created at the source. Antiprotons are sent down a microwave beam to it's target. Collapse the beam and boom. Search the ATS Aviation/Military forums for "511 MeV"

>I'll say it before and I'll say it again:. Anti-matter weapons are in space

This is perhaps the perfect Sup Forums post