How high does Saitama rank in power rankings?

I would probably put him on par or under reality warping god tier.

Saitama defies reason and the laws of the universe itself.

Cartoon physics tier or he could be that world's Sentry.

I wish mods would just ban OPM threads on sight.

He would be defeated by Squirrel-Girl, or their battle would end up on par. Both fall into the Joke unbeatable character category for comedy.

Id just shoot him with a gun

Systemic anomaly-tier, like Neo.

wont work

Then the flash shows up and obliterates him a thousand times over.

Saitama is officially Powerman-tier.

Now please no more Saitama power level threads, because discussion is over.

>Saitama is officially Powerman-tier.

If you look closely, you will notice that Powerman is Saitama. I would recognize that bald head anywhere.

It's simple: did Saitama cause an incident? Then Reimu will kick his shit in. End of the line.

>HURR WHO IS LE WEAKEST CHAR WHO COULD BEAT SAITAMA?? XDD
>HOW POWERFUL IS LE SAITAMA REALLY? XDXDXD
>HERE HAVE THIS DUMB CHAR COMPARISON I JUST MADE XDDDD

This is why people hate this anime and threads of it. Faggots take this seriously and don't realise that it's supposed to be a parody.

Just stop. On every remotely anime related forum you'll see crap like this, just fucking stop.

Powerman does not wear pants, Saitama does.

powerman has the power of pants fool dont try to call him here

you mock people like youre twelve. form an intelligent argument user

Forming intelligent arguments on this board is entirely pointless, you can fuck off to Reddit anytime you want that.

But can he defeat Catman?

Don't knock it 'til you try it.

>entire series is a parody of powerlevels
>people discuss its powerlevels seriously

accelerator, demonbane or kuamgawa would kick his ass

You could say the same about Dragon ball Z and it's spinoffs.

>that image
OPM live action hollywood when? I don't care if it gets buthered to bits I just want Man of Steel CGI with One punch.

sorry but no,accelerator does not have feats which say that he could take someone of saitama's power

Saitama is what you get when someone accidentally transcends into being a Buddha without intending to and without instruction. In essence, he's accidentally a clueless god. He could wreak terrible havoc on the mortal world if not for his hero's soul preventing him from having that mode of thinking.

how's about you fucking kill yourself OP you raging shit

Same rank as people like Squirrel Girl, The Mask etc, fucking Bugs Bunny, anyone who takes powers from comedy. Saitama will always overpower his opponent because it's funny to see this lame bald looking dude just crush the strongest looking fucks in the universe.

King still wrecks him any day of the week though.

dbz is serious about its powerlevels though

the entire point of OPM is to make fun of powerlevels. How can people fail this hard at irony?

Did you read DBZ at all?

Since he's in the DC-verse Dr. Manhattan would just delete his matter from existence.

It's kind of hard to fight when you have no matter.

kek
Most characters that have the ability to freely go back in time, or even alter time, can fuck Saitama very badly.
He didn't always have that power.

Let alone actual reality warpers.
Squirrel girl ftw

It doesn't matter, Saitama would just one punch him like always.

Saitama doesn't always one punch, he has severely limited himself in a way that weaklings will of course still get one shot but people with extreme regeneration etc still survive his weakest blows.

Saitama probably has like 1000 times stronger punches though.

saitama can't even touch him

>it doesn't matter

It doesn't matter, because Saitama works on toon world rules. Enemy will seem extremely OP or unbeatable, Saitama still beats them.

>people unironically arguing about one punch reddit's power level
hello summer

summer is a meme.

What did DC and Marvel to piss Saitama this off?

>he says that as he fail to capitalize his letters
Fuck off.

poor ozzy

>confirming yourself as a summerfag this hard
congrats on being a total failure

Why is this crossboarding garbage tolerated.

Proper punctuation has been here longer than you, kid.

>subtle power level thread
>insert demonbane meme

Because no one uses the hide button anymore.

try to be a bit less transparent next time you try so desperately to fit, you complete and total joke

The only joke here is you since you keep bumping this thread that you apparently hate.
>inb4 sage
Liar.

Anyone not bound to linear action would just kill him 3 years ago before he ever started training.

I don't hate the thread, I hate you

Saitama is basically superman except without lasereyes, flying and weakness to rocks. Prabably stronger and more resilient

I'm guessing any time-wrapper or reality manipulator cab handle him. Dr. Manhattan can also simply desintegrate him on atomic level

I hate you too. Now fuck off.

>the confirmed summerfag crossboarding newshit still thinks his opinion is worth anything
is your life actually this shit

>still being butthurt over getting told he can't type for shit
Is your rectum actually this ruptured?

I wonder if this is how Sup Forums feels about marvel/dc capeshit

>he wants n/a/ruto 2.0
Nah, fuck off.

Below master roshi
Higher than Bleach

>muh witty alteration of butthurt
It just keeps getting better. Do you actually think you're the first triggered sperglord without any argument to resort to calling out someone's puncutation on an image board where it objectively doesn't even matter, then proceed to autistically ensure that every following post is perfectly correct in order to avoid having it turned back on you when you quite blatantly never give two fucks about punctuation except in this very situation? You're a transparent faggot and you need to kill yourself, buddy.

>starts to use caps
You're okay to me now, user.

>where it objectively doesn't even matter
Global rule no 6.

Around Raditz by feats. Around Saiyan Saga Piccolo by hype.