What is the most convoluted and nonsensical plan/strategy in anime?

What is the most convoluted and nonsensical plan/strategy in anime?

The entirety of Bleach.

During the Jotaro vs. DIO fight, Dio had planned on Jotaro kicking him towards Joseph.

In konosuba a demon Scams kazuma for the rights of everything Japanese so kazuma can stop the landlord from marrying darkness so he can taste his disappointment and rescue his crazy demon friend that is serving the landlord

Do you know what episode is that img from? Thanks

Does someone have that image of the guy that had the double number of bones

This.

Can anything else even begin to compare to how utterly ridiculous the plans of the villains in Bleach are?

Even though I miss good chunk of shitpudden, but apparently Orochimaru betrayed his village, worked for the fags that steal animals to betray them, killed 4th Hokage, was raising fag edgelord that would kill him, but also not, so that he could find a decent host to keep on living.

And everyone is a-okay with him now. So, retarded part is that is worked.

He doesn't actually, he was breaking his bones the whole time.

Any DC murder case

Well there was everything in Death Note not that it made it any less entertaining

Wandaba Style, where some boy scientist wants this washed up idol group to go to the moon to become famous, all while using pretty eccentric methods.

I'm pretty sure it's from the scarlet series. Can't tell the exact episode though.

I'll be honest I have no idea what currently happening in this fight

It's in 782 and 783.

Why doesn't Crooloo just shoot the clown.

I will just say one thing: Watch Valvrave.

Kaiji putting water tanks or something to tilt a building so that he can beat a pachinko machine

He can't.

In truth I don't think Vanir knew about the pet demon until the landlord overstepped his bounds against Kazuma. After all one of its most useful skills is to obscure the fact of its existence.

m8 he got construction workers to tilt the building by completely altering the structure of the supports. It's even more ridiculous than you stated.

Great series though.

Man it's been a while since I rewatched it. The bog arc was hell.

It makes sense though