8% of Americans support white nationalism...

>8% of Americans support white nationalism, 31%: “US must protect European heritage"; 39 %: “white people are under attack”

If Jews are only 2% and can get the government to support Zionism, we can get the government to support ethnonationalism for all White nations.

As more people are realizing the truth and that our vision is possible and necessary, our support grows.

huffingtonpost.com/entry/reuters-poll-white-supremacist-views_us_59bc155fe4b02da0e141b3c8?ncid=engmodushpmg00000004

Zionism is not supported because of 2%, it is supported because if the US wants stability in the Middle East, it would make sense to befriend the most powerful country in the region (Israel). Also many on religious right are taught Israel is good and should be supported. Leading to a very high percentage supporting Zionism.

The same is not true of your bullshit white nationalism. Zionism can find ground outside of the initial 2% because there is rational grounds for it to do so. White nationalism is based on absolutely no rational grounds and will never find a larger base than it has currently.

also because
>muh 1 democracy in middle east
and
>muh 6 million
and
>muh jesus rerun

>Also many on religious right are taught Israel is good and should be supported.

You're right, it would be impossible to teach them the same thing about their own ancestral homelands.

>Zionism can find ground outside of the initial 2% because there is rational grounds for it to do so.

US support of Zionism has created millions of enemies for us, there is nothing rational about it at all, it only stems from White Americans' sublimated ethnic identity which you can see is rapidly changing

>White nationalism is based on absolutely no rational grounds and will never find a larger base than it has currently.

Most of us throughout history have supported "White nationalism" lol

Isreal is the reason why we keep getting dragged into wars in the middle east and have a terrorism problem.

With the exception of Asians, non-whites drag down the living standards of everyone else. There's no rational reason to have them here.

Enemies are good, dumbass. The only reason the us hasn't destabilized like Europe is because of 9/11 and the wars in Iraq and afghanistan. That's not enough, though. And now that it's waning, the uS is becoming like Europe. Enemies give people a reason to be cohesive and be more productive and fight for something. Without it you get stupid internal SJW conflicts. The people high up are aware of that, which is why trump is desperately trying to fire things up with Iran and North Korea.

It works in israel too. without enemies, we wouldn't have expanded at all, our population would be tiny and we'd be flooded with muslims. The arab enemies brought the people together and pushed back against outside influences.

The good news is that 60% of white Americans believe they're under attack.
The bad news is it's already almost impossible to win a broad array of nationwide elections with current demographics, making legislative change through Congress untenable.

Yes Germans... vote for Merkel.. she LOVES Germany

Spotted the manipulative kike
Fuck off Jew, back to Satan's accounting office for you.

On the off-chance that you're not using a proxy and trying to make Jews look bad... you're implying Israelis can't have unity without a scapegoat. So you're basically confirming everything the Palestinians say, lol. It's true that a common enemy can bring people closer together or make them forget petty disputes but I don't want millions of those people within our (Europe's) borders taking advantage of the welfare and terrorizing us while the authorities blame us for the problem. So in this case the supposed benefit of having an "enemy" isn't worth the cost. If I were you I'd start cozying up to China or something because in the near future at least one of our 2 parties will be explicitly anti-Zionist

Dumb goy doesn't understand anything. No one was talking about immigration. I was talking about armed conflict. Actually, armed conflict is also good against immigration. In Israel it caused extreme division between Jews and arabs. So much so that Jews and Arabs live separately in their own cities, study in separate schools and if you try to rent your house to as non Jew, or a non arab, your naighbor won't let you. I was in the west and over there muslims are everywhere. Here you only come across them if you go to their areas. Division is good. So you should hope muslims will terrorize you a lot. Including in Europe. Because if they won't, no one will ever fight them and they'll outbreed you.

And no, no nation can function without struggle. In poor countries people struggle against povrty, that's why they don't have SJWs. Rich countries need conflicts.

>the us hasn't destabilized like Europe
kek

You didn't say anything just now that contradicted anything I said, lol. So you're almost certainly some autist with a proxy

Actually they call the US the Great Satan for a reason, Israel is the Little Satan. They'd hate us regardless, because sandniggers are jealous of anyone more successful than them who doesn't go face down ass up five times a day.

Do I really need to spell everything for the idiotic goy?

>you're implying Israelis can't have unity without a scapegoat
That's what I was saying all along - projection much? I also said it's applicable to everyone.

> but I don't want millions of those people within our (Europe's) borders taking advantage of the welfare and terrorizing us while the authorities blame us for the problem

I addressed that and said that immiration (a SJW prolem) is a result of having no conflict. Which is why poor white countries get no shitskins. I also said that a good remedy for that is conflict. Gave an example of Israel.

During the cold war, the US and the Soviet Union developed space technology, internet technology and many other things like crazy. The big decline came when the cold war ended. people had nothing to fight for anymore and SJW culture took over.

is he /ourguy/?

>That's what I was saying all along

That's what I said. Dude, WTF

Open...borders?

That study implies that 126,009,000 Americans believe white people are under attack. That is 39% of the population. This poll is either bullshit or we're actually making a difference. Hot damn.

"We" are those people. They're all on our side. We will unite and exert our power and our enemies will feel our wrath.

>for all White nations

Fuck off. You sound no different from the zionist globalists you seek to depose, you're just the other side of the same coin. The reason why white nationalism doesn't work is because most of the time it's not fucking nationalism, it's just the same expansionist bullshit that puts you on the moral low-ground.

>all this delusion

That poll suggests there are at least 25,848,000 white nationalists in America right now.

Then it will come down to war; and we are the best at it. We understand the logistics and the grim calculus of it.

>Only 8%

Fucking Charlostville.

Fuck no

The moral high ground is wherever the winners are standing.