Wait, THIS is actually -ONE-? As in, the guy who draws one punch man and mob psycho 100?

Wait, THIS is actually -ONE-? As in, the guy who draws one punch man and mob psycho 100?
But he's HOT
He's so HOT
He's so... thin!

He actually appeared in person? I thought mangaka are usually anonymous.

It's nice to see someone with standards so low, OP

This

Can we at least agree that he's better looking than expected?

>He's so... thin!
I don't remember seeing fat mangaka ever.

>Jap men
>hot

Akira Toriyama?

Why would you expect him to look particularly bad?

I... don't know.

He looks like Licenless rider.

He kind of looks like a bigger version of Filthy Frank.

Because.

They're about as common as hot westerners

gays out

He's 5/10 generic chink.

I'd fuck that guy.

The gif I posted had 2 in it

They're also movie stars and that dude is a regular schmoe with a horse waifu.

Love yourself user

Cause when you think 'Webcomic artist' you think of fat losers who couldn't actually make it. Like Bum Tickly or the VG Cats guy.

He's easily a 7/10 in my scale.

Bcoz Otaku = fat smelly disgusting

He just looks like your average Jap.

So still better than he could have been like and

You mean like mamare?

Kentaro Yabuki?

ITT:homos

Fat mangaka are actually uncommon I think, mainly because most of them have shit diets and work hours. I'd guess most the fat ones are either genetic cases or those with minor eating disorders.

Araki is perhaps the healthiest looking mangaka I've seen, he exudes youth from every pore and I remember from one of his interviews he watches his diet pretty well and always takes cold showers (regardless of weather).

>hot
dude you have shit taste he is ugly

>and always takes cold showers
Is this supposed to be impressive? I take cold showers everyday.

I don't know, I take hot/warm daily and can't imagine cold showers. Especially during winter where I find an excuse to take a shower just to regain some body heat after all day freezing my ass off outside.

Even in summer I'll take mildly lukewarm shower instead of just plain cold from the tap.

I figured he'd look like Mob myself.

Looking at this I just realized that for someone who draws little girls for a living, Mel sure is a big guy.

> OP forgot to metion: "and he is still alive"

Togashi?

Maybe because you are what you draw

Wait you will look hot if you take cold showers? Why hasn't anyone told me this?

Better for the skin, hot showers dry the skin out.

>He's so HOT
>He's so... thin!

This board is more to your speed

Have you ever been surprised at finding out who the mangaka of a series was?

Finding out a married middle aged woman such as Arakawa created something like FMA was pretty surprising.

Toriko's mangaka is really fit, he regularly runs full marathons (he's probably helping togash get in shape too since they know each other).

Shima also pays to fuck JCs, so there's that.

>tfw this is the face of the guy who does Toriko

>>tumblr
>>reddit

Fuck you, Tori-turd eater.

>Maybe because you are what you draw
What?

He also engages in breathing exercises apparently. Switching to a monthly schedule probably helped a bit too.

Starting to look a bit old there, mister vampire.

At least he is better looking than the mc he drew

Hori is hotter

>He's so HOT
looks average (if not kind of ugly) by asian standards, ugly by European ones
>He's so... thin!
like someone who would be scared of their own shadow

It's amazing the garbage Sup Forums would fuck..

No, it's just OPM-faggots sucking ONE's dick. Like wan piss faggots claiming that Oda is hot, while he looks like absolute garbage.

>Like wan piss faggots claiming that Oda is hot, while he looks like absolute garbage.
Does this happen or is this a false comparison? I'm a One Piece fag and I honestly can't recall any discussion involving the attractiveness of Oda. Now his wife is talked about somewhat often, sure.

Of course he does, teenagers won't fuck you as much if you look like a disgusting old man.

OH BOY you can't be a very old One Piece fag at any rate. I used to be one myself, but the recent arcs and the threads themselves have managed to ruin OP for me. Yes, back in 2010 faggots would post 20 year old pictures of Oda from back when he worked on Kenshin to prove their point. Jokes on them though, because there's really only a handful of good Oda pictures from that time. He's always looked sort of scruffy and his shitty crooked teeth certainly don't help.

I'd fuck Kubo, no homo.

The threads are garbage to discuss the series in. I agree. Newfags ruin everything they touch. I have poor memory so I genuinely don't remember thread content from '10 but I'll take your word for it.

He's married.

There are actually 4 person on that gif?

>No backgrounds

Sasuga

All this projection.

Good thing you responded to them six hours later to mention what we already knew. Consider not replying to shitposters in the future.

>Breathing exercises
Araki hamon master confirmed.

>Jap men aren't attractive.
>Pic related exists.
Faggot.