Unified Theory of Trump?

I don't know if anyone's done this yet so I decided to give it a shot. I couldn't find a high quality image of the punished Trump theory if someone has that I can replace the shitty quality version I have with it.

Other urls found in this thread:

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2017/may/02/whats-up-with-donald-trump-andrew-jackson/
archive.is/QIitO
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nice work.

I honestly wonder if there's something more to the Trump presidency then we know at the moment. Is he more than a good man who wants to make the world a better place? Is the Deep State vs Trump supporters in government trope actually real? It's all so much to take in.

He's the savior of humanity.

a schizophrenic will even in the absence of evidence or any stimulus notice and focus in on certain things

..... 2345434523 this 3423 good

hi jew

Interesting. Bump

Can’t even open the damn image to read

heres them seperately.

>leaving out the German Idealism coming full circle part

i need the last image of the 3

MY BAD! Here you go.

names?

I know Kant is #3 no idea bout the rest. Hegel is in there just don't know where.

Trump will save humanity though.

praise Kek.

hahah im trying to find books written by them but not having much luck with german idealism search

Send a DM to kantbot on Twitter im sure he can help you out.

Bump

>image for ants

thats why i posted all the individual images.

5919x1631 also isn't for ants, you're prolly a phoneposter.

So basically he is Andrew Jackson 2.0?

He said it himself.

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2017/may/02/whats-up-with-donald-trump-andrew-jackson/

Repeatedly over the past year, Trump has invoked and praised his predecessor in the White House, who served from 1829 to 1837. In addition to various mentions in remarks and on Twitter, Trump placed a portrait of Jackson in the Oval Office and made a pilgrimage to the late president’s tomb in Nashville less than two months after being sworn in.

"Trump is the first president to so openly admire and point to Jackson as a model, and to borrow so clearly and explicitly from the language of Jacksonian ‘democracy,’ " said J.M. Opal, a historian at McGill University and author of Avenging the People: Andrew Jackson, the Rule of Law, and the American Nation. "It has been more common for 20th century presidents to model themselves on recent leaders whom they personally knew."

bump

Let's archive
archive.is/QIitO

BU;MP

Moar bump.

MORE BUMP EVEN

There is a war happening inside Washington and the shadow government aren't pleased.