Did anyone here ever vote for Obama? Why?

Did anyone here ever vote for Obama? Why?

I was young and foolish.
I am older now, and wise enough to realize my mistake.

>whoa wouldnt it be cool to have the first black president in your lifetime? :>

I was a mistake

I hope you voted for Trump to make up for your mistake.

How did you fuckers get to that point?

No because hes a nigger

Only rural and suburban retards voted for Obama.

City people all voted for Hillary.

i voted for him twice just because he was black

Yes because I wanted to make history. I regret nothing.

Muh token black man

jews

Imbreeding

But still, Jesus man

I voted for Nader and Ron Paul in 2008 and 2012 respectively

I was a senior during obamas first election. All of my friends voted for him because of
>muh college costs
Meanwhile college costs went up during his two terms.

Some how a nigger seemed better than a turncoat or a Mormon at the time.

Obama Obama Trump
I didn't like Sarah Palin (despite great tits). Sassy winks don't a foreign policy make. And didn't have much admiration for McCain. Romney and Ryan?? I hate Paul Ryan. Plus, I'm still angry President Cheney took us into Iraq with Rumsfelds mismanagement. Only America can squander that much worldwide goodwill after 9/11. There's more but none of you care

I voted for Obama in 2012. I still don't regret it.

>Ask me anything.

I voted for him because I was in a union, turns out he was fairly anti-union so I didn't bother voting in the next election. I also hated that bimbo running with McCain

I voted Obama, because I saw him as the lesser of two evils against Romney; I voted for Ron Paul in the primary.

B L E A C H E D

I became disillusioned with Obama and the liberal ideology a few years after his election, once his administration quickly started bankrupting industries in my home state and his HUD bullied and blackmailed rural areas into accepting a plague of inner city 'exports'. I couldn't even bring myself to participate in the 2012 election, but I wasn't ready to completely abandon the Democratic Party yet.

In 2017 I was a major supporter of former senator Jim Webb. He was a bonafide war hero who served in the same regiment as my father in Vietnam. I knew him to be a just and honorable man, a no-nonsense political moderate who represented an ideological breath of fresh air to the Democratic Party. He could be tough on foreign policy and economics, but still bring a gentler hand towards dealing with domestic and social issues.

Then the first Democratic debate aired and I watched the media and the party leadership spend a solid week eviscerating the man in every way imaginable. The DNC declared him a relic, the white, male, moderate candidate that the party was now shamefully abandoning. Webb's party support evaporated and he had to end his campaign before the first caucus.

I went to the county clerk's office and changed my registration from Democrat to Republican the next morning and spent the next six months converting every moderate Democrat I could reach into a Trump supporter.

I couldn't vote back then but I would have. Always vote for the brotha

>senior during obamas first election.
So was I, but I could listen to what he was saying and knew it was complete bullshit

it was between obama and romney. romeny is just a smug fucking jackass, and before obama got elected everyone was talking about how his election would be the "end to racism, and the end to the divide" nigger turned out to be the exact opposite.

In the history of the American Democracy no two term president has been followed by a president from the same party, that is - its fucking rigged.

Nope. I thought Obama voters were retarded. But I also thought Mccain voters were retarded. Romney I liked.

>he was black and that means no more racism
I thought that type of thinking was a meme...

nah man they literally ran that shit on tv and radio 24/7. who wouldnt vote for niggers to stop using the race card every other sentence. but it just emboldened them to do it more.

I would have voted for Obama in 2012. Thankfully 16 year olds cannot vote. Cast my first vote for Trump.

>Romney I liked.
kys Tbh

Yes, to impress my crush.
Still a KHV. But he was a good president though.

dafuq i just read

>but it just emboldened them to do it more.

I didn't vote for obama, just saying that's what everyone was saying.
then 2012 came around and people were like
>well we gotta make sure the first black guy has two terms or else we're racist.

I'm jerking it to this webm and there's nothing Barack can do about it

He was literally the best option other than drumpf

kek

kys

I voted for Obama in 2012 because I was a bluepilled college liberal who wanted social brownie points

I hate myself more everyday for that decision.

Hated McCain

Romney is better than Obama and Mccain. Sorry bitch.

Shamefully, back when I was a cucked college kid in 2012. I can only hope my vote for Trump in 2016 cleansed some of my sin.

They are weirdly sexual. They look like they finger each other when they're alone.

i once had hope where now only rage resides.

I voted for Jill.

I caucused for Bernie during the primaries. AMA.

In 2008 because I was a dumbass 18 year old.

pretty much this

Everyone in the U.S that I know hated Obama but they voted for him because they hated McCain or Obama was just black.

How was the suicide attempt?

I voted for him in 2008 because the alternative was John McCain, and it never occurred to me that he would allow Hillary Clinton to control his foreign policy. I'd probably do this again, because McCain is that dangerous. I like Huckabee in that election.

I voted for him again in 2012, partly because of how Ron Paul was treated during the primaries, partly because it hadn't yet emerged how fucked up Hillary's policies had been, and partly because I didn't know any better. Mitt Romney also exhibited an unsettling stare throughout the campaign, a fake smile that gave me the feeling he didn't want to be there and had no say in the matter.

I maintain that Obama turned into an asshole because Hillary's behavior as Secretary of State forced him into monstrous decisions and basically broke him. It doesn't explain everything, especially his shitty response to various murders, and the clock boy incident especially bothers me. If I'd known better I'd have voted for Romney.

Jim Webb could have been a great president. I'd have hated most of his policies, but I think he'd have promoted and dealt with them in a way that would have given us a positive and maybe prosperous term. Oh how these people bitched and moaned about the choice between Hillary and Sanders when they could have lined up behind Webb, who was more liberal than either of them, and they just fucking ignored him.

i didn't vote because both candidates sucked. Romney was a rich asshole, McCain was old and stupid. Obama was a neoliberal.

McCain wasn't much better

Underrated

No. The reason why I didn't vote is because Obama rhymes with Osama. What a big fucking joke on all of us.

So we're guaranteed to get another Democrat president by 2024, who will work his or her hardest to undo all the progress Trump will make.

Why are these two sluts staring at eachother and sharing and licking a phallic symbol.

What else can people take it as? Me and my brother never though "Hey lets chow down on this freezy-pop together!"

I did in 2008 I actually thought niggers would stop blaming the white man for their failures.

>"we need you to pretend you're just normal human women eating a popsicle as we fillm this ok?"
>"no no no humans don't share popsicles like that, it's weird.... no i don't know why it's weird, something to do with the bacteria they're covered in probably. just try to act more human in the future some of them are catching on to us."

Racist Nigger. You get the bullet to

Just when George Bush won in 1988.

no

i didnt hate him in 2008 so didnt really give a shit but still voted mcain

by 2012 i was desperate for that romney win but he was a moron anyway

2016 felt oh so fucking good. fuck king nigger

I voted for the nigger because mccain was fucking lunatic hell bent on ww3.

I have a lot of criticisms about Obama's eight years but the alternatives were Mitt Romney and John McCain so consider yourselves lucky.

McCain would've fucked us hard. He would've embroiled us in conflict with Russia Syria and Iran.

2004, I was young and idealistic.
You learn from your mistakes.

2008, I'm still an idiot.

How do you even convert them into Trump supporters? Most dems I know dismiss any and all of your opinions as soon as they hear you support Trump, please share your method.

d-degenerate!

Mccain presidency
>globablist shill
>republican in name only
>warhawk who will intervene everywhere
>literally cancerous

Romney Presidency
>handily better than Obama's 2nd term
>Ann Romney was a MILF
>LDS church members will be emboldened to keep accosting me at my residence
>Trump presidency would never happen

is nobody going to talk about those negresses sucking on a white creamsicle

I did

>8 straight years of economic growth

>expanded Medicaid

>Took good steps in the climate change fight

>Tried to improve relationships with Iran (I hate Saudi Arabia)

>Fought Netanyahu and right wing Israelis

>Tried to improve relationships with countries in Latin America that we were imperialistic over during the Cold War

Obama, Jimmy Carter, and FDR are the only good presidents america had in the past 100 years.
The rest of them were all back stabbing greedy fools who killed a bunch of people to expand business exploitation of the worlds poor and destabilized local governments when it didn't work

My parents raised me not to be a dumbass so no. Plus I couldn't vote yet anyway