Whats with the Nordic countries and personal space?

Whats with the Nordic countries and personal space?

this is fucking autistic

>t. Chinamen.

>post a staged photo as proof of something

>Thinking it's staged

I've queued for many buses in Binland and i've never seen this shit

literally nothing wrong with this picture

At least we can change and shower in a locker-room without feeling shame.

What is it with shit tier genes wanting to be cramped and on top of each other.

In an ideal world each family has a house on a plot of land, with each child having their own room.

This.

Fuck sticky handed mouthbreathers that have to cozy up to strangers.

and they are always in a line which makes it even more autistic

What's wrong? Looks like a typical winter day at 1 p.m.

>Tfw my stop :3

>'murica
>In grocery store
>"That's my favorite soda, man! What else you plan on getting"
>"Yo, those chiken wings real good senpai"
>Walk to hotel, "Hey how ya doing!"
>Have to say hi to everyone I fucking pass
>Take bus
>Small chat EVEN THERE
God damn, do you faggots ever shut up.

ordnung
something southerners dont know about

We like our personal space too, it's a cold weather thing.

I only small talk if I have something interesting to say, but admittedly that is often

LEAVE ME ALONE NO BULLY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You must be one of those city retards that voted for Hillary and squeezes into a subway or bus with hundred of other stinky people at least twice a day. Nothing wrong with personal space.

Where you live pretty much dictates your personal space. Urban retards love to go all nuts to butts while superior rural and suburbanites enjoy more of a bubble.

I actually prefer their way of life. I hate having to be all sociable and shit to strangers.

Honest question, why do you guys do this?

What is wrong with these people

I like it. Levels of autism not previously thought possible.

Cold People.

if they stand within 3 feet of eachother they all catch a cold from the same person

It's honestly baffling why they give such huge gaps of space, at a regular human bus stop people don't huddle up next to each other and constantly talk but we sure as fuck don't stand 10 feet away from each other.

What the fuck do they do when they have to board the fucking bus? Is the driver equally autistic and stops for each spaced out dumbfuck? Are the seats on the bus designed to accommodate this fuckery? How do they stand sitting near each other if not?

Fucking foreigners are always living walking memes I fucking swear.

This is how it's supposed to be done.

Why would you want to be close to some complete stranger? Strangers might look or smile at you, or might even begin to speak like some fucking nut. Fuck off, I don't know you.

>What the fuck do they do when they have to board the fucking bus?

They board the bus.

Dann, I hate having to small talk with everyone but I'm considered rude and/or snobby if I don't. I don't know other cultures had it different.

We have enough in our own mind. Why is your things allowed to encroach on our mental space? And more specifically, why would you stand threateningly close to me or talk to me unless you have an ACTUAL FUCKING TOPIC OF RELEVANCE

We are empathetic people. We know if you stand close to someone their brain has to process your existence and you both undergo some mild anxiety. So you stand just close enough than you aren't intruding upon people's 'me' space.

Personal space.
Here's a scenario I've never seen brought up though.
Let's say there's 4 benches who can fit 2-3 each.
If the nordic see's there's one person on the bench, then that means it's full and will stand next to it instead.

I don't understand why you people have such a big problem with the concept of personal space. In nordic countries the mentality is to respect peoples privacy and mind your own business, it's really only the right thing to do.

Neanderthal shyness genes

>10 people
>10 double seats
>sitting next to someone else = creepy, invasive and rude
However if sitting on the outside of someone (bus was already half full) and a double seat opens up, moving is NOT prudent. Remaining and "managing through" is the correct action.

shut up, gay sweden

This, also who stops and talks to acquintances met in the street for longer than 30 sec up to at most 4 minutes if they havenĀ“t met in 1+ year? This is absolutely unacceptable.

>Remaining and "managing through" is the correct action.
I always move so that the stranger will think something's wrong with him.

This is true sometimes too. But also the mere knowledge that the person might inflict upon you their own stress or issues is also a good reason to keep the physical distance / avert your gaze so as to dissuade them.

You guys need psychological help. We have the same issues here in the NW cause its cold but couldn't you take the hospitality you show rapists and murderers and apply it to idk, your community?

Literally nothing wrong with that. Much better than having strangers stand right next to you and overhear shit you have zero interest in hearing.

>Neanderthal shyness genes

Being quiet is how you hunt animals.

Most of the time, depends on the scenario and setting. Summer in a park filled with people, sitting person reading a book and you also intend to read = fine. Person on phone = absolutely not. Person not doing anything = avoid the general area.

Good answer. I like to be 6 feet or so from people, even people I'm talking to. I don't want to smell them, or know how long it's been since they brushed their teeth.

Yet these Nord cucks love refugees filling up their cities

Not nordic, but I believe we have some of the same autism genes as finns. You never go too close to someone in a bus stop, never sit next to someone on the bus if there are empty seats available, take the furthest unoccupied table at a restaurant (this ensures maximum spread until full), you NEVER make small talk with someone or you are considered a weirdo.

pic related, "regular human" bus stop

Swedish-American here, I don't see the problem with this. I wish niggers in America stayed this far away from others.

does anyone have the polball comic with the differences in personal space for different countries?

t. Noneuropean or orphan with no upbringing.

that's Sweden though, and they do que like this.
see
in Denmark, we just mosh, push and fight our way into the bus like savage retards.

Pushy Americuck darkies

Implying these two are the same thing. The virtue signaling is often, at the very least, one "step" removed from the individual doing it.
Meaning online, by sending money, by saying things to other friends about progress and openness etc.
Only an extreme minority actually take them into their own homes, work with them day to day and so forth.

It's polandball newfag

The Virgin European Silence vs. the Chad North American Smalltalk

ir rather have this than live in an asian country where everyone's banging the one in front of them.

>What the fuck do they do when they have to board the fucking bus?
You just form a normal line like people do in the rest of the world.

If the buss stops in the middle of the line then every other from the now two lines boards the buss in perfect synchronicity.
Disgusting. That is barely acceptable for someone you meet on a regular basis.

Also, not checking your peephole in apartment door before you exit to make sure a neighbor is coming/going at the same time so that you can avoid having to say hello. Fucking degenerates.

>calling others autistic
>uses an obsolete system of measurements
6 feet is like 2 metres yes? This is good.

No, it has more to do with living in a cold climate where resources are scarce. Not offending each other is how you don't get kicked out of the tribe. Unfortunately this adaptation hasn't really aged well in urban society where you aren't born into a large extended family unit where being an introvert is not an issue.

holy fuck that is disgusting. Absolutely no racial telepathic pre-planning for proper boarding of buss.

It's called imperial because of our empire.

What's worse is that some people in the US have no idea that people have a bubble of personal space. They start talking to you and begin inching closer to you as they talk. Every time you take a step back they take a step toward you. I have had to put my hand out in front of people to tell them to stay back. They get all butt hurt about it. So fucking annoying.

In North America minding someones personal space just means standing like 2 feet away and not trying to read what they're writing on their phone.

You people are very strange.

6 feet is exactly 2 yards which is approximately 1.8 metres. It's not that fucking complicated.

Now you're just asking for a puukko

Stairwell politics can be a bit stressful indeed. Walking behind people and keeping a non-threatening and non-stressful yet not too-slow and thus wierd pace can be a challenge.

The Italians gesticulating got me.

They should hire a team of warm sociable friendly people to hang out at these stops and get this people properly socialized. This behavior needs to be corrected.

>burger and north euro at water fountain
>haha Sven, how was the weekend my friend? haha. Real BBQ weather aint it my man?
>no, not really
>brief silence
>haha yeah well. ....ummm ... haha .......... *visible forehead vein* ...... Haha.... *eye pressure rises* ....HAHA...

This. Some of us just like to have some space.

If I ever sit next to you on the buss I'll widen a bit and rub elbows the whole trip, Felix.

This happens in Sweden as well but only with actual aspies / obnoxious extroverts. Many such cases.

Concept is that you mind your business and everyone else minds theirs.
I fucking hate it when someone talks to me while waiting for the bus.
I don't give a damn about what some totally random person has to say, just let me listen to this song you rude cunt.
Luckily it's extremely rare and mostly limited to drunks doing it.

They think ahead by the way, you never know exactly where the bus stops...

>reading what someone is writing on the phone
I visited a foreign country and people would "show interest" to what I was jotting down in notepads or doing on my phone. Horrible.

How the fuck can you claim to be 55% white when you're acting like this.

What the hell man.

This literally isn't true, at least in the Northeast. Most people don't say anything to strangers. Sometimes when I pass by someone in a small corridor or something, I say hello. But that's mainly to get rid of the awkwardness

>cold climate
>tribe era

If a grill this is okay as the bus movement + your proximity might provoke an erection of some quality.

The British are the world champions of queuing

It's exactly because half of our population is non-white. In white American communities (AKA not urban zones) people are much more respectful towards one another. When everyone around you is basically another species competing for resources like bus seats it becomes a free for all. Rudeness and animosity = diversity

>Silence is awkward

How I fucking hate talkative drunks. Presuming that I want to hear any of their schizophrenic rantings and volume-uncontrolled bullshit.

Swedes probably "look" so nice and gentle in general they prolly get approached more.

It's more like this

>haha Sven, how was the weekend my friend? haha. Real BBQ weather aint it my man?
>no, not really
>ah well you just need to give things a chance, you know, like you should have been at our BBQ, it was amazing, you should have seen how... [etc]

I live in super white suburbs PA and everyone waves and says hi here, it's nice.

>Nordic countries and personal space?
Holy shit people in Finland don't get all up in your bubble I'm booking a ticket now, faggots, prime thine anuses.

>tfw last week some fucking migrant asked me where the dentist was
I was shocked by the nerve of that person.

Leave me alone ;^(

thank you Franco bro

Looks like my kind of place.

Well they have migrants now; but complaining about the smell would be racist so......

>being German
>acceptable width of personal space in day to day life
>standing in the line for the cashier
>some assholes standing right behind you
>move forward
>he obliviously moves forward as well
>doesn't realize that you should put about a shopping carts length between you and the one before you even if you don't have a shopping cart
>finally pay my groceries
>pack my bags in the grocery unloading area
>annoying person keeps paying as well
>face him and give him a grocery card chip for free so he can use it in the future so he has a shopping cart in front of him so he cannot annoy the people further in line with his presence
>he takes the chip and uses it to pay for sex with my wife
>I want to protest but I'm not first in line
>go home to play Einkaufsschlangenansteher 2017 for PC and Mac (I'm playing Mac)
Feels good to not be Nordic

Yes, humans at one point existed in very tight knit hunter gatherer communities and we still have carried over many of these adaptations into civilized society. Yes, Northern Europe is cold. Yes, humans are tribal.

Not savage lands OP

I remember on holiday in china everybody would storm the bus, pushing elderly out of the way like madmen. Worst thing was it wasn't even because the bus was packed, just to get a place to sit...

And boarding anything in Iran was a mess. Very friendly people though.

>The British are the world champions of queuing
When it comes to queuing, Britons are a people of two extremes.

Google finnish nightmares

You're supposed to time a clock watch or a gaze over your own shoulder at a car or something at the exact time when a potential "hello" might occur so to make sure an awkward moment does not arise.

This is basic comon sense.

Sauce on gif?

This is more like the norm