Redpilled movies

What are some good, non jewified movies? I like to think LOTR is one but pol will probably prove me wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MJyvB0Q0-WA
youtu.be/4O2D4Z3mmYo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Emperor's_Naked_Army_Marches_On
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Braveheart.

The Eternal Anglo is the enemy of mankind.

red pilled is a wrong word,I meant pol approved movies

LOTR is kinda good, but several critical points in racist and traditionalist exegesis of Tolkien's books are hidden, seemingly on purpose. For instance, Tom Bombadil is totally missing from the movie, even Director's cut, tho he represents a crucial aspect of the movie which is Northern Europe Traditions. Another example : in "The Hobbit", judeity which hides beneath Smaug's character is totally missing. I like to see the jew's claws behind all this.

Predator.

An Aryan warrior defeats the beast

Passion of the Christ

i hate using the term "redpilled" but here you go
>pic related

They may take our memes, but they'll never take our freedom

Watch the first half of American History X and then watch the first 9/10ths of Invictus.
Then watch anything made by Mel Gibson, Bounty is a pretty good movie.

Film about literally punishing a jew for jewing

see
I didn't mean movies that redpill,just good movies without jewish things

that makes more sense, the chart still works though in that case, i especially recommend "falling down" the ending made me cry, first time i cried on a movie in years

>Sum of All Fears

The inclusion of this movie renders the entire image useless.

Read the book and throw the movie into the garbage.

Red Dawn, Brazil, Lawless, 300, They Live, Dirty Harry, and The Birth of A Nation.

life

Is it fate that whenever I see a pol approved movie list I find that I already liked the movies on said list before knowing they are pol approved?

Dracula Untold ..

If you'll excuse that the plot makes little sense and the writer clearly hated the protagonist, sure.

normies i am sorry to say but you have no idea about life.

This

Braveheart and LOTR are probably the best movies available.

Mosquito Coast.

The Thing is pretty good. Depicts the actual desperate nature of man, and keeps everyone realistic. Doesn't include the black actors just because they're black either.

youtube.com/watch?v=MJyvB0Q0-WA
Anyone who watches this scene and doesn't erupt with a cry of "Deus vult!" doesn't belong here.

/pol will always prove you wrong

sure i get you on that one.

I'm just having a chuckle.

Godspeed and God bless, then, Nigel.

;)

Borgman from 2013-Dutch movie,metaphore of cultural marxism, and their strategy

No, it's confirmation bias. You probably like other movies that are shit.

*cough* oblivion 2013 believe it or not, also if you have never watched vanilla sky you should.

Except how it's a complete ahistorical lie.

Clear and Present Danger. Until you realize it's a documentary.

They live is good, even if John Carpenter says its nothing to do with Jews.

What, you don't think William Wallace had sex with an 8 year old girl to father Edward III 20 years after he died?

those were normans

I recently rewatch 300 and it's super based. There's a number of things in it, but I'll leave with this.

>Unlike the cruel Leonidas who asked you to stand, I merely ask that you kneel.

(((normans)))

You guys must find The Patriot to be a laugh riot.

i bet he just says that to avoid being killed

ita obviously jews, there are hebrew letters in the underground tunnels, and to stop them they take out a (((tv station)))

not quite politically redpilled, but culturally redpilled.
kiss me kate, seven brides for seven brothers, calamity jane, annie get your gun. just some classic good old fashioned

This.

>Smaug was Jewish!

Not really. Dwarves are a better parallel and they were considered an honorable race. While Tolken had great love for Europe. it was more the culture and more importantly the religion than anything else.

Stop posting stuff i cherish on Pol. Before the semitic tribe and the retards find out and get their slimy little hands to culturally appropriating them.

These movies are for children.

The books are redpilled.

England might be in better shape if it was still ruled by Normans

shawshank redemption

The Patriot is one of the best redpilled movies ever

A real human bean

jeee man I wonder

Starship Troopers is another great movie

Its actually a brilliant film as well, its not just a dumb action flick like many people mistake it for.

It starts out as one, but it quickly subverts it. They have a massive epic shootout, firing a minigun and a bajllion rounds into the forest - only for them to realise their guns are useless and they are facing an enemy they are totally unprepared to deal with.

Conan the barbarian is another underrated film. Arny didnt have much range, but he had a few actually decent films under his belt.

only the 1997 one tho

What do people think of Fight Club?

youtu.be/4O2D4Z3mmYo
This and Dinner with Andre

>hurr durr fuck materialism
>kill them bankers
>we will bring the system to its knees
>posted from iPhone

I like it, its supposed to be mocking facism and how war makes facists of us all. But I think it also either intentionally or unintentionally points out the positive aspects of fascism, because whilst the news is obviously propaganda, the stuff we DO see of society is basically pretty positive. Everyone has a role, everyone has a purpose, everyone has a place.

I think the films main message was that people always need something to fight, an enemy to rally together against. The bugs were to fill that role, they probably didn't even attack humanity (how the fuck did they launch an asteroid?).

This. The glorious film which cemented the anglos' place as the immoral inhuman villains that they are. Praise the Lord Mel Gibson, amen.

Ultimate redpill.

of course the 1997 version.. Paul Verhoeven made a nazi propaganda movie with hollywood money.. amazing

I found Apollo 13 amazing. A portrait of the greatest era of the West, right before its decline.

Freddy Got Fingered

Like anarchism itself, there's some truths present in its narrative, but it gets way too postmodern. Just watch Rebel Without A Cause again.

You don't? It's literally Braveheart in South Carolina. He may as well be charging while screaming "LIBERTY!"
And what makes it funnier is when Mel Gibson was on the Simpsons and remade Mr Smith goes to Washington and that lady is shocked because "he stabbed that man with the American Flag!", then a few years later he makes The Patriot and STABS THE VILLAIN WITH THE AMERICAN FLAG!

>Rebel Without A Cause

I should watch this post redpill shouldn't I?

My thoughts as well, still like the movie but i do agree.

He slew the Big Bad English/Evil Guy with a bayonet.
No, I don't laugh, because it's good mythology. Francis Marion was a fucking badass, and South Carolina has always been based.

>invictus
>redpilled
how the fuck is a Nelson Mandelo movie redpilled?

Taxi Driver

If you want a good look at the Clintons, watch Primary Colors. Its based on a book written by a campaign insider from BCs first Presidential run. It was a big deal when it came out, the book, because the author was anonymous and it substantiated a lot of the rumors about the Clintons.

Travolta nails it as Bill.

Nobody is mentioning Jud Suss? That's the most redpilled film ever made.

M is a much more interesting movie once you've been red pilled and realized that it's not symbolic and the main character is a Jew and was 100% guilty of interfering with children but tries to shame the townspeople for standing up to him.

Network really leaves me with mixed feelings.
All the "mad as hell stuff" and the scene with the guy talking about the "primal forces of nature" are really great.
But all that shit about that one guys relationship problems is just super lame.

The Gods Must be Crazy.

The Human Centipede 3: Final Sequence

Stallone movies
Any Rambo movie
Cobra in particular

Pretty much any John Wayne movie.

High Noon with Gary Cooper is the best movie ever made about what one man can do to solve a problem when everyone else is too scared.

Do feel free. There are better movies to watch after the redpill takes effect, however.

>tfw still haven't seen the second one

Praise him

This is a must watch film.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Emperor's_Naked_Army_Marches_On

>yeah! The strong silent type like Gary Coopah!

Captcha
>road MEADOWtop

I felt like this movie was about the will to power. Pretty red pilled.

High Noon pissed the Duke off so much, he made Rio Bravo. I'll stick with Rio Bravo, because all hail the Duke. The Duke is life.

Aliens
A tribe of chads throw themselves at the beasts until the only thing left of them is a pissed off mother figure. You could cry feminism and cucks, but this is human nature.

>fuck haters
>fuck women
>fuck your limits
>be great

Dark Crystal

Skesis are jews
Gelfs are Aryans
The Dark Crystal is jew brainwashing device