Kraut/pol/ & AfD general - Meme War Edition

24.09.2017 GENERAL ELECTION
15.10.2017 Regional election in Niedersachsen
15.10.2017 Austrian legislative election

>AfD Basic Program's list of contents in english
pastebin.com/kgPsjYNk
>AfD's Basic Program (in german)
alternativefuer.de/wp-content/uploads/sites/7/2016/05/2016-06-27_afd-grundsatzprogramm_web-version.pdf

ENGLISH VIDEOS:

>Petry's Interview on NATO, Refugees, Sharia, Turkey and Borders
youtu.be/8eLugvZJ0nE
>AfD MEP on Trump's victory
youtu.be/nxrDxAKaJKQ
>60 Genders - AfD's Steffen Königer gives the Greens a Reality Check
youtube.com/watch?v=YvzLGuSCDA4
>AfD pro-Syria on FB: "Merkel must go!"
archive.fo/W1fFO

>MEME RELATED
>Meme Collections 2.0
postimg org/gallery/18y2lj7ka/
myalbum.com/album/cqW8x9o4884o
myalbum.com/album/GQh1fBMtneIw
myalbum.com/album/QyUbznsk75Cw
myalbum.com/album/1Y3zCPdKj7pZ

>Einzelfall-Map (Isolated cases - crime map)
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs&hl=en_US

>Resources from the 2016 election
pastebin.com/eKuavhHu

TASKS:
>Gather lurkers
>Make memes
>Spell-check memes
>Spread memes
>Come up with new ideas
>Ignore the shills

If you can spare some shekels:
afd.de/geld-spenden/

They accept PayPal

Wahlnavi
>wahlnavi.de

Wahl-O-Mat:
>wahl-o-mat.de/bundestagswahl2017/

Weidel leaves ZDF Debate
>youtube.com/watch?v=TDi_TKa3R40
Storch vs Bushido
>youtu.be/R3juZ-CwXG8
Nigel Farage speech
>youtu.be/iFOBH1F2pz4
press conference about islam
>youtube.com/watch?v=hkhj_Ww3JaU
Hart aber Fair
>youtube.com/watch?v=qI9ajODQaI0

Other urls found in this thread:

afd.de/zeit-spenden
afd.de/wahlhelfer
youtube.com/watch?v=6vZ9Sv_ot90
wahlbeobachtung.de/
diskutiermitmir.de/
youtube.com/watch?v=RXyFXZIayYo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Der_Spiegel
youtube.com/watch?v=bnn46jvbF0o
youtube.com/watch?v=ZjKMAsd4NwI
archive.is/kkBJY
merkur.de/politik/restaurant-sorgt-mit-anti-afd-schild-fuer-wirbel-8701548.html
archive.is/CWgFJ
epochtimes.de/politik/deutschland/gefaelschte-nichtwahl-aufrufe-bundeswahlleiter-stellt-strafanzeige-a2221281.html?latest=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

For german Anons who want to go the extra mile:

The AfD is still looking for people who can spend some time before the election to placard posters, distribute flyers and stuff into mailboxes, man info booths (together with experienced guys, of course), help prepare locations for speeches, look for posters being damaged/stolen, go to local meetups to discuss plans/ideas etc.
>afd.de/zeit-spenden

Also if not even more important apply as Wahlhelfer to prevent election fraud. (Check your local deadlines at your town hall) You get even some money from the government for this, between 60-90€. For the most towns this is expired by now

Or if you don't want to spend the entire election day at the polling station, please go there as Wahlbeobachter. Every citizen got the right to be there when they count the votes! Just go there a few minutes before 6pm on election day. You don't need to do anything else.

>afd.de/wahlhelfer
>youtube.com/watch?v=6vZ9Sv_ot90
>wahlbeobachtung.de/

AfD ist vol nasi.

Ey wehlt die net

Totall biologiSStisch!

Vote for AfD, guys!!

Proof that AfD is nasi.

kek

Der Tüp soll ma zum Frisör, foll eklige Hippie-Haare

No chance. There's only one predicted winner.

Blue hair, perhaps an AfD fag.

I wonder if they know who Merkel is holding.

>everyone looks disgusted
Proof that even Nazis would of hated AfD.

I wish I hadn't clicked on that

Start a anonymous discussion on
>diskutiermitmir.de/
to help the AfD for the gerneral election.

If you want to represent the AfD in the discussion:
>be polite
>make factual arguments
>don't give them any red pills that are too hard to swallow

If you want to troll and represent another party write things like:
>RAF did nothing wrong (die linke)
>pedophilia should be legalized (die grünen)
etc.

Make Germany safe again!

reposting SPIEGEL poll
>3.7 million votes
>19% vote AfD
>skew the data

Things like that are really helpful in seeing gays as people just like you and me.

I do hope you win, you german niggers

>SPD still over 20%

why do you guys read Der Spiegel? Wasn't that the communist party's newspaper in East Germany?

Thanks Duterte

GroKo BTFO though

Anybody had a good experience with this
>diskutiermitmir.de
thing?

I think it's not really the best format to discuss facts; a chat is too fast for that.

Also greens party voters will shout out if you suggest that crime rates are different in different countries, or among different peoples.
But that is really a key point, I think, for people to get.

>born to anschluss

youtube.com/watch?v=RXyFXZIayYo

Kek, each time I want to link that vid I have to look it up again because previous links have been deleted by Youtube.

Nope. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Der_Spiegel
They suck, but they are one of the most popular online newspapers. Reading Spiegel Online is useful to know what (((they))) want to push into our throat.

Then I have exactly what you need. Enjoy.

In case the Kekistani did not see it already.

Nice.

Reminder to vote for Die Linke

Well, they're right. If you think the raw data is the result on Sunday, you might get disappointed.
Or not, I pray that this will be correct, but pollsters do need to adjust their raw data. If it's an online poll, you gotta account for all the seniors who aren't online, you gotta account for the people more likely to visit the site where the poll is hosted, the region where those IPs come from etc.
You could make a Twitter poll and it might look like pic related, but this clearly will not represent the actual voters who will cast their vote on Sunday.

Of course, during this adjustment, they can tweak their model however they want, there is room for manipulation. But they didn't do anything like that during all the previous European elections this year, they even overestimated the far right, so there's that.

Just saying that before some people actually expect this to be the result and then get crushed, or worse, put their life savings on the line.

I had some constructive discussions on this site.
I think it's good to show some people that there are actual arguments for our cause and not just propaganda slogans like the mainstream media claims.

Incomplete until now.

No, that's Neues Deutschland.

Die Gommies machn gudn Dschob :DD
>Er wählt nich MLPD
Was bist du? Freizeit-Gommie und schwul obendrein?

Why not MLP if you're already being edgy?

Daily reminder that Second Reich was best Reich

youtube.com/watch?v=bnn46jvbF0o

Considering AfD voters are about as old as CDU and SPD voters, see , the skewing seems a bit extreme.
I start to see the advantages of the french system of not allowing polls in the last few days.

No it wasn't, it's a leftie newspaper based in west-germany. I read it (usually skim though) alongside several other newspaper to
a)get news not covered by other media
b)compare the shilling in different media
c)notice which news or details thereof they leave out
If you read the comments in different online versions of newspapers you will notice a unusual amount of right-leaning comments even in centrist and left leaning papers,and also a lot of people link to other newspapers in the comments to point out inconsistencies or missing details (e.g. 'three (((men))) raped 16 year old, their nationality is only reported in regional news ), so I guess a handful of people read multiple newspapers.

There is, i think, good use for simple direct standard bread&butter memes. Germany is so fundamentally cucked, you need people to GIVE THEMSELVES PRMISSION internally , to ask questions. They need help finding COURAGE.

quads fag elections (and erections)
shadilay. praise.

who is that fag?

>Not available in your country
No wonder that Germans without vpn are brainwashed as fuck.

Yeah, but as the graph in my post shows, the AfD is vastly "overrepresented" online. It's really up to anyone's guess, and I prefer to take the cautious route of hoping the best but expecting the worst (which according to the previous experiences would be the AfD slightly underperforming the polls).

In the end, it doesn't really matter, the war will rage on regardless, and it's a long fight ahead to take back our country. A nice signal on Sunday would be great, but our enemies will do everything they can to keep us as low and demotivated as possible.

The good thing is, if there are no other big fuckups, we will certainly manage to also finally conquer Lower Saxony on October 15 and get into their state parliament as well, so there will be the next motivator.

oh, i seem to have memorized the other way round.
mitgehangen (i.e. in it together, complicit with )
mitgefangen (*stuck* in it together, we're all fucked if this thing goes belly up)
(worx nicely too i think)
Just to say, there is now a powerful, albeight shortsighted, vested interest to see this thing through and hope for the best.
Not to underestimate this..

Standing around refugees holding pro-Merkel signs.

It always makes me kek when Germans rant about censorship in China and Turkey without even knowing how much we are not allowed to see.

Actually, it's three stages:

Mitgegangen, mitgefangen, mitgehangen.

Walk together, caught together, hanged together.

Get ze Flammenwerfer

>song written by Max von Schenkendorf in 1814
>still banned
The utter state...

interesting question:
is the pay more or is it less then for antifa?
r8 my question

The AfD has only once underperformed their Landtagswahl results and that was in a shitty small state. In BW, NRW, Berlin ... they either overperformed or performed as expected.

aah, thank you.
ahd the first 2 in mind

"Wenn all untreu werden" was used by the SS. That's why I guess.

Less I'd say. They don't have to fight, just hold signs.

Die Linke are unironically better than SPD, CDU, FDP and the Greens

So how come Merkel is going to easily win yet again despite completely ruining Germany?

Is this version also banned?
youtube.com/watch?v=ZjKMAsd4NwI

Let's hope they overperform the current polls as well, it's too close for comfort with Die Linke and FDP.
Tomorrow, the last 72 hours begin. Getting ready for total meme war here.

No

Why continue to associate it with the Nazis though? That's unfair against the composer who wrote the song 120 years before Nazism! Start taking your culture back!
>gif is pretty much how your culture feels like

by half going back on that and saying "yeah that was probably a mistake to take that many in all at once vote for me again lol"

that sarah milf maybe, but I guess she has a considerable amount of knives in her behind by now

>That's unfair against the composer
There's more: the composer was French.
Only the poem is German.

>Why continue to associate it with the Nazis though?
They associate the first two verses of our anthem with the Nazis as well and thus they're forbidden, though the text is way older.

Nice one.

Massive and utter brainwashing by the media and education, the public discourse being a giant leftist echo chamber, half of which are even calling Merkel a nazi.
Also, there is no immediate viable alternative. She keeps disposing of everybody inside the CDU who could become a danger, and all other parties are even further to the left. Apart from the AfD, of course, who keeps getting put into the nazi camp, an attack which actually still carries some weight over here.
So for someone who wants to vote right-wing without risking being called a nazi and get the typical Antifa-treatment of social stigma or even attacks, there simply is either Merkel or not voting at all.

Finally finished this OC

Hab 0 Mitleid mit dummlinksgrünen Frauen die bereichert werden wie z.B. auch der Freiburger Studentin. Irgendwie muss das so sein, sie haben es sich selber so ausgesucht.

The Krauts is innocent!

Didn't anybody inform the authorities that guilt by association is a logical fallacy?

archive.is/kkBJY
merkur.de/politik/restaurant-sorgt-mit-anti-afd-schild-fuer-wirbel-8701548.html

>Merkel annoyed: "I don't care if it's my fault the refugees came. Now they're here."

Ausgezeichnet

very nice

this brainwashing seems to be much stronger in europe than in britain

luckily we have the daily mail and other right wing media

I'm guessing there is basically no mainstream right wing media in Germany today?

that's the first step to fixing the situation

Topkek

but afd isnt 100% german either...

HAHAHAHAHA
Isn´t just beautiful?
Germany wanted unlawful IMPERIAL territory like in EU4 and got totally fucking rekt and now is trying to even survive

God damn it, Germany, if you ancestors have seen you, they would give you atleast one firearm

>bunt
Always with those childish terms, just look at the refugee welcome shit. Those people run on emotions, not logic or even sanity.

Who cares? This virtue signaling happens since years.

But if shop owners or discotheques don't allow refugee, the outcry is immense and the antifa, media, political administration etc. are in full swing "to do something about it."

Most people don't care about politics for 4 years, then decide who to vote for 3 days before the election based on an online voting-advising site
Old people (biggest part of the electorate) vote for parties out of habit
Old people vote for Merkel because CDU promised higher pensions
Most people are actually well off, or atleast okay-ish off and attribute it to Merkel, as if she would single-handedly control the whole economy, which is still doing quite well
LOTS of people are plainly brainwashed, Sup Forums is an information bubble after all, reailty is much more 'refugees welcome'
Big industrials and rich people love the CDU because they've been shilling for each other since forever
Merkel has always been there, Germans love stability and boredom

How bout:
A thousand flies can't be wrong, shit's da shit?

It's not just propaganda. Germans are by nature a lot more conformist. Englishmen are descended from pirates and raiders, the Germans who had a thirst for adventure and the open seas, so they have a more independent streak to them.

if you want people to vote afd, make propaganda seemingly from other parties that criticises the afd in a weak way

the extreme left will believe those ridiculous arguments and spread the propaganda themselves (and they would never vote afd anyway) but it will expose the centre and centre left who may start to question the leftist narrative

it's easier to get people to disagree with you than to agree

The patriarch/head of our strongest right wing publisher died, his widow (?) took over and she is a big fan or Merkel.

Where is the problem? I actually prefer it if I know where not to spend my money.

without a media platform there will never be any change

no daily mail would have meant no brexit referendum

right, but the typical man on the street hates muslims despite all the attempts of the BBC

archive.is/CWgFJ
epochtimes.de/politik/deutschland/gefaelschte-nichtwahl-aufrufe-bundeswahlleiter-stellt-strafanzeige-a2221281.html?latest=1
>Die Schreiben, die den Briefkopf des Bundeswahlleiters tragen, seien seit Anfang September bislang nur in Niedersachsen und Rheinland-Pfalz aufgetaucht.
>„Wir haben Ihre Stimme vorab geschätzt“, heißt es in den Fake-Briefen. Den Adressaten wird eröffnet, sie würden die Kleinpartei „Bündnis Grundeinkommen“ oder „Die Partei bibeltreuer Christen“ wählen. Sollte diese Schätzung tatsächlich den Präferenzen des Bürgers entsprechen, müsse er nicht mehr wählen, seine Stimme werde „automatisch gezählt“.
>Als Quellen werden Kommentare und Posts auf Facebook und Twitter angeführt. Auch seien Daten aus der Browser-Historie und vorherige Wahlentscheidungen in die Auswertung eingeflossen.
kek

here a smaller version

thx romania.