Boogie: "If I didn't lose another ounce of weight I'd be happy"

"I'm not at all considering this surgery a failure, I didn't pay for it and the fact that I am financially secure now, means that Medicare got its money's worth, I mean they were going to have to pay for my care if I didn't lose the weight anyway"

WHY THE FUCK DO WE HAVE TO KEEP PAYING FOR THIS FAT FUCK AND OTHERS LIKE HIM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ieANKZJYwPg
youtube.com/watch?v=KVDdG77sAxQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>get weight loss surgery
>continue to shovel shit in your face
>"why i no lose weight?"

its fucking pathetic, hes already back to eating fucking doritos and chugging mountain dew on livestream. $40,000 of taxpayer money down the drain.

When people get this surgery paid for by welfare/medicare/etc, they should be forced to lose X amount of weight within 1 year, and keep it off for at least 5 years. If they fail, they get billed for it.

So he hasnt lost any weight?

"I've gained about %10 of what I lost back in the past week since I've been able to eat solid food."

What? He had a video of him drinking his last ever mountain dew, because after the surgery fizzy drinks will kill him or something.

I knew that fat nigger was full of shit.

First off, that's a fake quote.

Second off, why post an exact copy of the thread you made yesterday? How vapid are you?

yeah the reaction to carbonated drinks only happens to some people and apparently if he lets them go slightly flat/warm he can drink them. its disgusting.

Can someone compile the entire boogie saga in one infographic for me, making sure to include both the recent surgery, its failure, and the whole his wife cucking him thing?

Bonus points, include the stats about cost of these surgery to medicare

Fuck off fat apologist

Don't worry, lads, this fat fuck won't live to be 45, just give him a few more years to let his heart explode and we'll be done with him for good.

I know the multiverse is big, but did you fucks actually think youd wind up in a timeline where bookie was skinny?

>Finns are white knights for Lauren Southern
>Swedes are white knights for Boogie

It all checks out.

PAY

My weight has nothing to do with my comment. Why did you make a fake quote, then copy your own thread? It's not a funny thread.

>have to share a state with Boogie
>he probably isn't even the worst fattie here since we have an obesity rate > 35%

This faggot should be shot along with all the other lard buckets.

what game is that?

Jess is superior Southern
Lauren 0/5 tier

>IT'S NOT FUNNY TO MAKE FUN OF BOOGIE, GUISE!!!!

You Swedes are a silly bunch. Fuck that fat piece of shit, even if the quote is fake, I'm okay with him being turned into lantern oil.

Fake, he lost 100lbs since the surgery already: youtube.com/watch?v=ieANKZJYwPg

besiege

tfw boogie is now skinnier than the average american

The healthcare Dahnald

Are you OK with forging quotes to make a false point?

>and the whole his wife cucking him thing?

What can someone explain.

I realize excessive gluttony is up there with any addiction in dopamine abuse.

But for fuck sake, eating less might make you feel slightly depressed for a while until your body adapts. It's not like a fucking drug abuser who's in a state of constant mental nightmare going through withdrawal.

People are so weak, they should teach mental strength in school for kids.

No, but when it comes to that fat greasy fucktard, I'm just happy to indulge in any hate I can.

Why are you so concerned with defending "the truth" over this useless landwhale if anyone can find out in 2 seconds that the quote is false?

IsnIsn't it supposed to be literally medically impossible for him to continue his old lifestyle after getting stapled

youtube.com/watch?v=KVDdG77sAxQ
Besiege

Gastric bypass makes it all but impossible to eat at maintenance or above. They use it on people they've decided are incapable of behavior modification because it requires more willpower to stay fat than to lose weight with your stomach stapled.

How do I pol is objectively cancer rather than that just being a lefty opinion?

Because boogie is one of the nicest people out there and you middle schooler fucks just throw hate his way.

He has lost 100lbs since his surgery on August 1st and will continue to lose until he hits a total weight of 230 lbs which is half of what he once used to weigh.

Haha good one, I know a fatty who had it done and lost practically nothing. You can get around it by eating small amounts of high carb / high sugar food, which is easily and quickly digestible.

They can no longer eat big steaks etc, but they can eat 5000kcal a day of muffins.

It's still substantially more than he should weigh

Stop making shit up

>tfw quit caffeine two weeks ago and still don't feel normal

Did I break myself?

had a friend get it. lost about a hundred put it all back on via milkshakes, icecream, pudding....

Lose weight you fat bastard.

You are literally stoping healthcare

i quit today am wigging out.. i feel you man

caffeine as in normal coffee? You put sugar in it? If it was your biggest source of sugar intake it might be a sugar withdrawal.
2 weeks is nothing either way, keep going.

don't worry guys, it really does pass. I'm 9 months in (i have drank maybe a total of 10 caffeinated things in that time)

keep pumping brah, you're gonna make it

why aren't you in government yet?

Flat warm soda

I used to work in a restaurant and I knew these two absolute landwhales who each had gastro bypass. How do I know? They would spend 4-6 hours every visit shoving an appetizer and two entrees into their face, EACH.

Can you imagine spending almost a quarter of your day EATING!?

If he can do it, you can do it. The system rewards you for playing it and penalizes you for being a decent person. If there are entitlements that can be claimed, why not claim them?

Boogie is a good soul despite being somewhat spineless. I think it's a running thing with fat/ex fatties to exercise their sensitivity/understanding to help lift spirits and sit up against inequality, to really touch their toes with people even when that's hard to do.

I almost choked on my cigarette you fuck

cool source of quotes brah

Thanks for the encouragement. When did your head start to clear up?

I still haven't completely kicked the glycemic Jew, but I've tapered off considerably. It's frustrating how much crap has added sugar in it.

>an "e-celeb" whose thread stays up without being deleted

First we're all gonna hear a big pop sound, and think its a meteor crash; only to read about this fat fucks stomach band snapping. Then it'll be 45 days of livestreams eating doritos and drinking mt. dew until his wife and the chimp can collect on the life insurance

So they just eat the same amount of food but slower? These people are disgusting.

What made you decide to quit?

Boogie please