Have you avoided the chemical jew? If not how does it feel knowing your forever altered by Swiss jewery

Have you avoided the chemical jew? If not how does it feel knowing your forever altered by Swiss jewery.

Making psychedelics "counter culture" entices impressionable young folks to take them thinking they're going against the "man" when really they're just opening to gateway to degeneracy even further and straying farther from god.

I've done MDMA and weed several times... as I safe?

>straying farther from god
So the drugs get you a better grasp of reality?

I've tried over 40 drugs

I just voted for the green party

what are those numbers

These drugs are heavily religious and can induce religious visions for some, never done it but the stat about it being a gateway is unsourced

The dangers of MDMA are usually overblown. As long as you're waiting 2-3 months in between doses you'll be fine

You’ve clearly never used LSD if you think it takes you further from God.

LSD shows you that “is” is God.

See everyone.

People have been Christian for thousands of years without drugs. FFS.
>LSD shows you that “is” is God.
Example of brainrot.

>People have been Christian for thousands of years without drugs.

Um, no.

Or perhaps you're just an uncultured monkey who can't understand the idea trying to be communicated. Just a thought.

LSD isnt god tier. Dmt is. That being said I wonder what life would be like if I never touched substances.

considered going to europe and trying a legal MDMA trip to cure my depression / PTSD. never tried any psychedelics (besides insane amount of weed edibles and dabs while visiting weed legal states in the US), ama.

I used to drink. I smoked some weed in high school, nothing more.
I ask myself the converse of your questions.

Fuck off kike shill. The fuck do you even think your saying.

My brain just isn't fucking addled.

>he thinks magic mushrooms are recent
Humans seek altered states of consciousness naturally

Never done drugs because i am not a faggot.

Hello! Let me give you some information since you seem to be uneducated!

Ive browsed Sup Forums for years!

Ive eaten psychedelics 100+ times

I like racist jokes and enjoy being edgy sometimes and trolling!

I was an atheist when i was 13-16 and at 17 i tried mushrooms and became agnostic.

I've had 1 girlfriend!

Hmmmmmmmm it's almost like.....Drugs effect everyone differently and morons who've never even touched them, try and make up shit about what could potentially happen.

I also voted Trump.

Just because you're coward ass is a pussy, doesn't mean it alters people forever. Next time id suggest keeping your fucking mouth shut and doing research instead of talking like you know everything about the crap.

Take 5 dried grams in silent darkness. You won't because you're a coward. When you meet with the infinite again, you will be humbled.

Im 22 now*

I had to say that before the ban happy mods make some lame ass excuse as usual

That

Reddit

Spacing

KYS
Y
S

OP how does it feel knowing you brain has been messed with through years of anti-drug propaganda. Psychedelic drugs are no different than any other drug. Doctors orders and safe clinical environment a tool to help. Take it every fucking day you're gonna fuck yourself over.

Yeah fucking prarie niggers.
>Ive eaten psychedelics 100+ times
>Take 5 dried grams in silent darkness. You won't because you're a coward
No, it's because I'm not a degenerate. K w/e. You probably don't even know how old you are at this point.
Sure just eat the government doctors drugs. Fucking christ goy.

Dmt Is amazing so is lsd.....you discover true happiness and love. In this usually otherwise dark world....so fuck you OP

Um no sweetie. The "high" priests with the mushroom hats weren't called "high" for nothing.

>Ive eaten psychedelics 100+ times
>I've had 1 girlfriend!
>I'm 22 now

WOW OMG I SO WANT TO BE YOU!

>Is what I wouldn't say if I wanted to tell the truth.

I used to drink vials of acid because college was easy and i was making good money being an assistant biochemist and I had tons of free time to waste. Eventually taking acid every day lead to bad things so I swore off it completely. Last time I took it with my girlfriend and she had a psychotic break that lasted 2 weeks, and I had to drive 2 hours every day to visit her.
I'm not going to say drugs will fuck you up but there's a real chance they can fuck you up.

I've done weed, Lsd and shrooms, just voted for NZ First lmao