High School DxD

ishibumi.exblog.jp/24407974/
>EDITOR-SAN GOT FIRED!
>Chances for "it" to happen (even if just implicit way) are higher than ever before.
>First characters that will "attaining their happiness" are Rias and Akeno (3some?).
>Ravel will also play big role in next Volume.
Babymaking is starting! Are you ready!?

Will Issei impregnate Akeno and Rias at the same time?

I want the one on the left to sit on my face.

No. Akeno will be 1st, and Rias will be 8th.

Rias got some fertility problems or something

Fuck off back to Shinmai Maou threads

Well, she is pureblood demon.

IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING.
I
CANNOT
FUCKING
BELIEVE
IT.
COCK BLOCK OUT OF THE WAY, TIME FOR WELL PAST-DUE DICKING.

>pounding it balls-deep in Akeno and she's got her arms & legs wrapped around you like a crab and you just keep shouting BOOSTO

I want to see the other girls react to Rias and Akeno getting knocked up.

Holy shit the jelly would be insane. They would come on to him so hard.

Also, I bet Issei wouldn't let them fight unless they had to and try his best to protect all his unborn children and his waifus. Other demons/angels would see this and take advantage of their disadvantage to try to attack them while they're weak. Would be 11/10 material. Then we have the childcare chapter a couple volumes later.

Anime adaptation when?

>I bet Issei wouldn't let them fight unless they had to

Awesome

is my web browser fucking up it keeps quoting the wrong post?

No, Akeno first, then Asia, then plenty of other girls that are better than Rias, then Rias.

Fairly sure Rias would literally kill him if he knocked anyone up before her first.

That or engage in a multi-day BDSM session, just having sex with him constantly until she's certain that she's been knocked up, and then some..

Akeno will be too busy with her father in a BDSM session.

>3139x3287
Woah!

I wish I could read japanese.

Pure blood devils like Rias have some seriously bad fertility issues.

Sirzechs is "just" 100 years older than her and she was a huge suprise because amongst pure bloods getting 2 children so close togehter is freakishly rare.

100 years between kids was damn near a miracle for them.

Rias is going to be so jealous. I could see her crying in Issei's lap on a nightly basis because all the other girls got pregnant within a month,, and she had been doing it with him since his first and she hasn't gotten pregnant.

Imagine how she'd feel, all the other girls slowly showing more and more obvious signs of pregnancy while she has nothing.

If I were her, I'd cry my eyes out.

doesn't matter had raw sex.

> Issei gets Rias pregnant with quardruplets the first try.

Watch it happen. Issei is probably the only person that I think would be able to do something so ridiculous. Think of how pent-up he is.

With the way you people go on about him being pent up i keep imagining him blowing Rias in half with a jizz beam.

> Issei gets Rias pregnant with quardruplets the first try.
Sorry, but Ex was alone.

Put it this way, since he met Rias he really hasn't ever been alone for long enough to squeeze one out. He can't even take showers safely without one of the girls walking in on him.

On top of that, all of them keep trying to get him to have their children.

>because all the other girls got pregnant within a month
Actually within two years. Akeno and Asia first year then Xenovia, Irina and Ross second year. Then third year was Ravel, Le Fay and finally Rias herself.

Lots of girls get knocked up before Rias.

Rias is a fucking loser as far the Isseibowl and kids go.

> He impregnates Irina.

Didn't see that coming.

Hindu girl in the harem when?

Why not?

i'm new into DxD LN in general

the old editor didn't want the girls to get pregnant or something?

the new one is okay with it?

Probably this arc, they'll be the villains but he can probably pick a side character up for the harem.

The old editor wouldn't let the author do basically anything lewd at all. The publisher won't let him take it into smut territory but this new editor may let him crank up the lewd.

Would you suck Issei's dick if he wanted it?

No, he is a slut.

>the new one is okay with it?
We still don't know, but it looks that (s)he will be at least more open those things. Otherwise Ishibumi would not write about that on his blog.

It's probably a she. Japanese hentai and so forth tends to be drawn by women. Kyoanus is like, 70%-80% women or something like that.

They're actually more perverted than we are, just less open about it.

Can someone post all the girls in his harem? And the ones who might enter it. I stopped reading 6-7 volumes ago.

Basically everyone who is between the ages of 16-22.

Here are confirmed future mothers of Issei's children. Beside them, others that are hinted in EX to become part of harem are Kunou and possibly Sona. Anyone else we can currently just guess. But there is definitely at least twenty women that have his children.

Sona is never hinted, mexicanfag

You'd be surprised at how many girls in that age range aren't after Issei's dick. Ishibumi must be trying to rival Kamachi with all these side characters.

Who did Vali end up with in the end? I remember him going around fighting and eating ramen or something but there was something about a girl i'm sure

The kids call sitri "aunt", they call the harem girls their mothers.

There wasn't. The only male character that has a confirmed end with any sort of girl is Issei. Although I'm sure Riser still has a harem in the future, Saji probably made a small one and Sairaorg has at least his Queen.

They call her "Lady Sona", not "aunt".

She is definitely hinted to be somewhere around Issei's house. And Issei's children are very familiar with her.

And different families can't be close?

Sona has a "crisis in her underwear" everytime Issei's name comes up much to Saji's impotent rage so even if she isn't in
the harem i'd be stunned if Issei didn't tap dat at some point.

Vali's love for his waifu battle is pure and monogamous.

Thanks. He sure was very busy. By the end of this he would have 200 kids.

>a girl that likes the MC absolutely has to be fucked by him
This is almost as stupid as faggots thinking Issei is seriously gonna touch Grayfia.

So is Irina a fallen angel or did she and Issei just have sex in that dragonball z time chamber?

The room of course. Hell, in the future they probably have technology to let them do it everywhere.

Except the term "Likes" is wrong considering how she reacts to him.

At bare minimum she has a major crush and plenty of girls have had less and still joined the harem.

And yet no Kiyome still. Face it, Sona isn't joining his harem.

Maybe yes, maybe not. This is too open to say anything for sure. Which is why I wrote that she "possibly" can be in harem. It's open.
But so far anyone mentioned in EX has some role in Issei's family

EX confirmed at least 20 children, by thirty year future.

There's a girl called Lavinia who makes Vali act different than normal in volume 21 which everyone finds amusing. She's known Vali since he was a kid (SlashDog) so it wouldn't surprise me if he hooked up with her in the future.

>they call the harem girls their mothers.
Not everyone. For example Le Fay's son was called "brother from different woman" rather than "brother from Le Fay-kaasan", which hints that not every girls have same position in "family".

I thought Lavinia was Tobio's waifu?

EX just confirmed that he starts carrier of ramen loving dragon, and that he becomes dragon teacher of Issei's and Rias' son Ex.

people in this thread make it sound like they're alredy pregnant

i mean, seems like they even know how issei's kids call the other girls

That's because there was a side story that featured time travel shenanigans. We know 10 or 11 or 20 children in 30 years time.

>I thought Lavinia was Tobio's waifu?

I think they are all just good friends and comrades. Though it's obvious in volume 21 that Vali likes Lavinia.

Vali goes around fighting, eating ramen, has his own magicians organization and trains Issei's/Ria's son. No mention of any other male in the series hooking up with anyone just Issei.

do the girls turn into milfs or they stay the same since they're demons and shit

They turn into super milfs since their breasts size are all said to be bakunyuu by the kids.
So issei is swimming in breast meat.

As a big sister.

>attack them while they're weak.
Issei would literally jump trough time and space and dick punch the guys while they were still babies. Even if they were girls.

>Issei would literally jump trough time and space and dick punch the guys while they were still babies
The funniest or scariest part about this is that Issei can actually do this since Gasper can time travel.

Implying he can't do that with his raw strength at this point. Sairaorg already punched a hole in the spacetime continuum with his bare fists.

Rias is a fucking loser period

>beautiful
>10000 year lifespan
>rich
>dragon god husbando which will make all her dreams come true
>genetic lottery winner with power of destruction
>amazing peerage
Looks like she keeps winning to me. Except for the Issei bowl of course which she lost and gave birth to a shit son. Aside from that though she's a clear winner at life.

For a main girl, she certainly is.

At least she's not Lisha tier yet.

What's this thing about his children? I don't read the ln or manga or anything but this is really making me curious.

I hope DxD Ex isn't canon to the story line.

>Ise is a deadbeat dad.
>Not all wives see with each other eye to eye.
>Some kids are fucking shit.
>Vali doesn't have someone to fuck.

That shit should be BorN timeline. We need Elmenhilde and Le Fay to be on good terms with the ORC harem.

Do you lack reading comprehension?

Issei is the busiest guy in the world, far from deadbeat. And I read nothing about the wives not seeing eye to eye.

EX is the only shitty kid and Ishibumi will somehow make him likable like he did with Elmenhilde.

Vali is a faggot and may as well just find Azazel's genderbend gun.

And what do you mean about Elmenhilde and Le Fay being on good terms with the ORC?

All of this no clue what this user is talking about

Ease up on the aggressiveness user, I didn't say about it being bad.

Being busy as fuck with no time taking care of your kids...might as well be deadbeat.
Wives not seeing eye to eye...le fay.
Ex is a shit kid. Who knows if the others are also hiding shit.

>And what do you mean about Elmenhilde and Le Fay being on good terms with the ORC?
In the present timeline, not Ex timeline.
In ex timeline it might be that both women aren't exactly accepted by either the orc girls or the gremory family. Either way, they're not 100% friends like say Kuroka. I want them to be integrated into the group regardless of shared experiences together and whatnot.

These are all just implied shit user, reading between the lines. It don't have to be stated outright for it to be true.

What the fuck are you talking about? EX takes place in the canon timeline. BorN is an alternate timeline that was created due to Loki's bullshit, EX is canon. And where was Le Fay even mentioned aside from there being a kid that can use the sword? You have an awful lot of headcanon.

>EX takes place in the canon timeline.
Watch it become BorN timeline. Why do you think it was created right after the shit anime season?
Ishibumi just offered TNK a way out.
Though not like BorN was a complete shit of a season, just more mediocre than the earlier 2 because of original endings.

>Watch it become BorN timeline
That's now how it works. It's straight up referenced that EX happens after Volume 16.

With some small variations, can be possible that parallel worlds happen, and futures can come to the past where they didn't come from.
You never watched DBZ? Mirai Trunks didn't come to his own past.
Possible it happens here as well.
And I don't believe Azazel will die anytime soon even with the Trihexa sealing.

There is side story that introduces following Issei's children:
>Kurenai Himejima - 18 years old, son with Akeno
>Airi Hyoudou - 18 years old, daughter with Asia
>Zen Quarta - 17 years old, son with Xenovia
>Shin Shidou - 17 years old, son with Irina
>Helmwige - 17 years old, daughter with Rossweisse
>Unnamed son with La Fay
>Robertina Hyoudou - 15-16 years old, daughter with Ravel
>Ex Gremory - 15-16 years old, son with Rias
>Shirayuki and Kurobara - 12-13 years old, half-twins, daughters with Koneko and Kuroka
>Ernestine Karnstein - daughter with Elmenhilde.

+ 10 more unconfirmed children with other women.

Directly within EX is stated, that its main timeline. Also whole side story foreshadows a lot things from current Volume 21.

I don't think they confirmed they were with other women.

Yet Ishibumi also didn't imply they weren't. I feel like he did it like this to keep space open for new girls.

I'm guessing at least one the previously mentioned girls had two, and a few other girls we don't know yet thrown in there. I'll riot if Bennia and Ophis aren't in that list.

I wouldn't be suprised if Sona trades Bennia with Issei. She definitely has potential to be something fierce.

Yeah but check out >With some small variations, can be possible that parallel worlds happen, and futures can come to the past where they didn't come from.
Difference between Ex's Vol 22 and our Vol 22 is that Azazel returns, for instance.

Just hoping.

Azazel can't return for like 10000 years, if he's even alive. You know that, right?

Ishibumi killed all these leaders off for a reason. It's so there could be a powershift to the new generation and conflicts.
They're never coming back.

And so he could introduce even more new characters.

On top of all that their sacrifice is going to give way to new character development for Issei and company.

He actually killed off Lucifer so that Issei can fuck his wife with no worries.

>yfw you can never say you cucked Satan

>actually thinking this will happen

How you can even doubt about that.