Owari no Seraph 46

yuncomics.com/archives/1693899
Mika is the best boy.

Other urls found in this thread:

meberon.tumblr.com/post/145264752738/owari-no-seraph-chapter-46-translationpart-12
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Haven't noticed it's time for the new chapter.
Thanks for the link. Have a Mika.

73 PAGES : FINALLY
Ferid is like hold the head for me Yoichi
But seriously didn't expect the head at all. Is the head alive ?
This is all I can find so far :
Yuu told Ferid that he wants more info so if they really want him, they should tell him their purpose and he'll cooperate with them.

Ferid asked Yuu if he can forget all the things
Ferid did to Yuu and Yuu is like if i have to but Ferid is like even after u see cute Akane-chan?

Mika and Yuu were shocked and Yuu was panting and told Mika that he can't surpress the demon and he went on a berserk saying he wants to kill Ferid

Yuu went berserk and Ferid is just going like wow wow Crowley protect meeee there is a demon

Yuu is screaming and trying to kill Ferid but Ferid is just like eeh but u told me you will forgive me a while ago?

Ferid asked Mika if its ok for Yuu's demon to harness this much power and how he is worried that Yuu will turn into a real demon.

Mika grabbed Yuu and told him to calm down but Yuu is like bUT THAT JERK KILLED AKANE

The title of the chapter is : Return of a hero

So, that Celty's head is Akane?

Yes

>fucking recaps
>Mika still being Mr. Hesitation
>falling for Ferid's trap twice in the same chapter
>Akane's head out of fucking nowhere
>fujobait general with the plot going nowhere

I can't believe I waited a month for this. I would be fucking mad if they had split it in 3 months though. My interest has been dropping steadily and there's no Yuu and Mika color spreads that can help it if nothing but pointless pandering happens every time.

Mika is like listen carefully : You said things will be better with the two of us together! but Yuu is like if you don't let go, you will die too Mika

Yuu starts losing control and he is like stop...demon...die....stop...die......die die die

Mika told Yuu to repress the demon and that even with that strength he still can't beat a vampire

Yuu meets Asura and he tells Asura that he can't win so Asura is like so you need more strength? and Yuu is like yes

Selfishness is a trait of a namanari and Yuu asks whats that, so Asura explained and he said this is the third time he explained it

And Yuu is like is that so? and he says he's been forgetting a lot of stuffs and Asura said when u become a demon, you reject your human memories

So did anything happen with Crowely and Mitsuba? I want her to be part of his harem already.

>that Akane head
Probably the last thing I was expecting. We Drrr now.

Asura is like anyway you are not human anymore, so even if you eat 3 curse stimulant tablets you won't die

Yuu thinks before this even with 3 tablets I couldn't win...and now there is two of them (Ferid and Crowley)

Asura also says : "I'm not the one killing. You're the one who wants to kill"

He asks if Yuu wants them (your friends) to die when he test it out and Yuu is like no

Yuu says that he won't become a demon but his monologue says "am i a demon? am i? am i?"

Yuu's monologue : he's actually feeling insecure....

Yuu is contradicting himself

Asura then says Yuu will receive help from a vampire

Shifts back to Mika

>We Drrr now
Only if the head is alive

It's in a jar and she should also be a seraph. I don't know, I'm assuming it's going to have plot relevance.

So Yuu will be a demon, got it.

Mika doesn't let Ferid come closer to Yuu and Ferid is like will you let him go if i give you this? and he takes out the syringe

Mika asks whats that and Ferid says its a dangerous med. Mika calls him a bastard and Ferid is like I don't have time to play. Let him go

Mika attacks Ferid but Ferid calls Crowley to fight Mika and Ferids like then I'll go get Yuuchan

Ferid calls Yuu cute and says that he has pretty eyes even tho he's a demon and that he's a fine specimen

he says that he should get a drink before he start the treatment and Yuu ask what merit does he get from this. Shit happens and syringe is in

Mika tells Ferid that he is absolutely unforgivable and he won't let Ferid's plan go as he plans

Ferid told Mika that he is here to teach a way to revive Akane using Seraph of the end experiment (idk man wtf is he planning like THERES ONLY THE HEAD LEFT LET HER DIE IN PEACE. Everyone knows the Seraph of the end experiment is bad news and they still wanna do it what is wrong with these people )
Fuck you Guren

A lot of things were skipped (Asura and Yuu discussion, Yuu and Mika discussion, Shinoa and squad discussion, Guren's part. a lot of Ferid talk), chapter comes out in two days in Japan. If I find more, I will post it

I'm convinced that Ferid has ADD. Nothing he does makes any sense.

I don't trust Ferid or Guren because whatever they do it's for themself. For them those kids from Hyakuya orphanage are just an object to be used

What was Guren's role in this chapter?

>Mika x Akane
Yes, thank you Kagami

Where?

To show that he is using the same stuff that Ferid gave Yuu. Probably Ferid got that stuff from Guren because they are working together

I hope soon. I really like that ship

We need more Mahiru

It would be nice to see him shipped with a girl.

New cards

Looks weird- both Shinoa and Crowley.

When will this manga end?

Thanks user very appreciated

Ma-tan!!!

>It is monthly manga so that means 12 chapters x 45 pages every year
>Kagami last shounen LN had 45 volumes ( + side stories) and it is still ongoing
>Kagami himself said it is going to be a long shounen
Next 10-15 years probably ( if it doesn't sometime in future goes to weekly serilization )

Shinoa 'se swordfu incoming

Interesting chapter, didn't expect Akane
Somebody did a translation : meberon.tumblr.com/post/145264752738/owari-no-seraph-chapter-46-translationpart-12

Yuu: no… surely we can’t win this

Mika: does Yuu-chan realize it too ?

That guy defeated Mitsuba, same for Kimizuki in one shot

But he doesn’t inflict any wounds, he’s just playing

He’s buying time until Ferid arrives

They’re planning something

Narration: I am drifting… just drifting… to the place where your revelation heads

Mika: You’ll be done for if you get involved

Yuu: …

Mika: Let’s just runaway. We’ll be able to escape if it’s just us

Yuu: With abandoning our comrades? That bastard’s target is me. Shinoa’s squad are aware of that fact but they’re still fighting

Mika: They won’t be attacked if Yuu-chan escapes

Yuu: What if they’ll be killed?

Mika: …But the current us can’t do anything. Let’s go Yuu-chan
Yuu: …Mika, I won’t run away
Mika: No, if you get caught you’re done for Yuu-chan. You’re going to live as a livestock again
Yuu: But what will we do after running away? I’ve ran away once. Akane and the rest died and you became a vampire
Mika: …that’s my–
Yuu: it’s not your fault

Forget

Same role he has every chapter.

Best dad.

Yuu: Before we were born, we were involved in one certain project. Therefore whenever we try to escape either comrade or family died

Yuu: WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Yuu: I’ve had enough. I’ll go against destiny
Mika: …but my family died because I went against it without thinking
Yuu: NO!! You gave us future. You’ve found a map to escape from being a livestock…!

Mika: Akane and the rest died
Yuu: Mika
Mika: YUU-CHAN!!!
Yuu: Mika! This time I’ll be with you. I won’t let you handle it alone. We’ll pass through this together from this crazy world. Let’s go find the map once again.

Yuu: Let’s do it together. We will escape from this darkness, this time all of us alive
Mika: …alright, but will it work out smoothly?

Yuu: It will be fine if it’s the two of us. Lend me your strength

Yuu: It’s the end Crowley Eusford!! We won’t fight with you!!
Crowley: Hoo, that kind of advance?

Yoichi: Yuu-kun!!
Kimizuki: You bastard what the hell are you saying!! Hurry up and grab your weapon..!!
Yuu: I will let you capture me!!
Mitsuba: NO YUU!!
Shinoa: YUU-SAN!!
Yuu: I’m your target right? Your goal is the “Seraph of the End” isn’t it?

Crowley: No that’s… there’s no such thing as a goal to me. Ah, here comes the guy with the goal

Ferid: Hey, you two. I came flying after I heard your got attacked by a dangerous vampire. Now get on, I’ll save you.

Crowley: Ferid-kun
Ferid: Hmmm—?
Crowley: Enough of that story, they’re going to surrender
Ferid: Huh, you’re joking, for real? Were you that submissive?
Yuu: yeah

Yuu: If we can compromise, I’m willing to work with you

Ferid: Heeeeh
Yuu: Anyway, the current us can’t win you
Ferid: hoho

Yuu: Furthermore, we have left the Japanese Imperial Army. Now we don’t even know who is our enemy
Ferid: Is that so
Yuu: That’s why I want to know more information. If I’m the one you want, tell me your goal. I’ll cooperate with you

Ferid: cooperation huh… What if I tell you to forget everything I’ve done to you?
Yuu: …ahh, if that is necessary…
Ferid: even after seeing this cute Akane-chan?

I doubt that, wasnt Shinoa born with demon inside? It wouldnt make sense for her to have 2 demons then

Yuu: …uh

Mika: Yuu…Yuu-chan!!…That’s…!!!
Yuu:It’s…bad. That’s it Mika. I can’t compress it……

Yuu: I’M GONNA FUCKING KILL YOU!!!

>get in we're going posing

Mika: Yuu-chan no!!
Shinoa: Yuu-san!!
Ferid: Wahh scarry. The demon is coming. Protect me Crowley-kun.
Crowley: You’re stronger

Ferid did it on purpose to make Yuu go full demon. I don't know if Akane can return from the dead but I mostly see it as a way to provoke Yuu and/or Mika.

Ferid: I’m weak—–
Yuu: DIE!!!!
Ferid: Ara? You just said you are forgiving me

Mahiru took her demon from her

Dear god, what doesn't have a gacha nowadays?

Yuu: I WILL KILL YOU!!!
Ferid: You’re too much—
Yuu: I’M GONNA KILL YOU!!!
Ferid: Oh my, Mika-chan. Is it okay for this kid to use demon’s power ruthlessly?

Ah right, forgot about that. But now it seems either yuu is going to be demon or a seraph,I dont know whats better.

I see her getting revived and being endgame for Mika while Yuu goes with Shinoa. I can't see any other reason why Akane, who was in love with Mika, would need to be back from the dead and need to have that crush. I highly doubt she won't be revived. I hate when characters come back from the dead and this series just keeps doing that.

Mika: ………
Ferid: Would he become a real demon? I’m worried—
Mika: DAMMIT!!

So you are saying her only purpose to be back is to be together with Mika? That would be so lame, I hope Kagami doesn't do that.
If she is back because she is a Seraph that's fine or any other reason besides shipping.

And she loving Mika doesn't say much to me as long as Mika is a vampire. He doesn't feel shit besides his obsession for blood and to save Yuu right before he turned into a vampire.

What about Krul ? Her brother is dead, she feels lonely and she will live forever

Mika: Calm down Yuu-chan!!
Yuu: Get away from me mika!! That bastard killed Akane!!
Mika: You were aware of that!!
Yuu: HE HAD DIRTIED AKANE!!!

Mika: Listen carefully Yuu-chan!! You said we will move forward together didn’t you!!
Yuu: If you don’t let go, I’m gonna kill you too Mika

Oh. Why would they do this.

Maybe she'll become a fang

Yuu: ah no, stop demon…I’ll kill you…stop…I’ll kill you…I’ll kill you, I’ll kill you, I’ll kill you
Mika: Shit…the demon is…!! Let go of Yuu-chan!!!

Shinoa: Micchan!! Where’s the demon restraint talisman?!
Mitsuba: I have it!!
Shinoa: Let’s restraint Yuu-san!!
Narumi: His berserker rage can’t be restraint with a talisman!!
Yoichi: It must be done!!
Kimizuki: …

Kimizuki: … Is temporary truce of this war okay? Didn’t you guys too came to talk?
Crowley: Well I don’t care
Kimizuki: …You are okay with it too right…?

Ferid: We’re okay— But with only you guys can’t stop that. I can stop it. I have something that can stop it.
Shinoa: what…

Ferid: Now what should we do? Who will be the first one to say, “Please help Ferid Bathory-sama”? If you don’t say it, I won’t help you
Shinoa: Pl-…plea—

>Shinoa: Pl-…plea—

What a whore.

Ferid: I’m just joking— I’m here to be friends with you. My principle is to help a friend without any cost. Now I’ll help you, Yuu-chan
Yoichi: Wha- whaa
Ferid: Hold on to that. If it breaks, Akane-chan will be rotten up. Be careful
Picture :

Yoichi: ..!!
Crowley: Too bad for you guys
Shinoa: What?

Crowley: Hanging out with that guy is a big trouble

Krul is like mother figure to him.

She is desperate. I love when they are desperate and there are no asspulls or shounen power-ups

I'm liking your taste there user

>she loving Mika doesn't say much
>He doesn't feel shit
Because he thought everyone else was dead. Yuu and Mika's obsession for each other was because they thought they were the only survivors of the Hyakuya orphanage.

Mika: Restrain the demon Yuu-chan. You can’t win against a vampire
Yuu: …shutup. I still have power. A bit…a bit more, a bit more. Asuramaru, come.
Mika: YUU-CHAN!!

Yuu : I can’t win

Asuramaru: so, you need more power?
Yuu: yeah
Asuramaru: huh, you are a selfish namanari…Yuu :What was namanari again?
Asuramaru: It’s the being that will later become a demon. This is the third I'm explaining it to you
Yuu: Is that so… no wonder. My memories occasionally disappears

Asuramaru: It’s because the demon you is rejecting the memory of human you
Yuu: hmm
Asuramaru: But there are a bunch of situation which you can’t win without being a demon. This is a karma.
Yu: What is karma?
Asuramaru: Anyway… you are no longer human. You won’t die even if you eat three pills of medicine

Yuu: Medicine… But before even with three pills I couldn’t win. And there are two vampires now
Asuramaru: After taking the pill, give your humanity
Yuu: Once I hand it over to you, you’re going to kill my comrades
Asuramaru: I’m not the one killing, you are the one who wants to kill

>to the place where your revelation heads
Was that a pun?

Probably a duwang.

Asuramaru: Do you want to try killing? It is very pleasurable
Yuu: …No, nevermind. I can hand over my humanity right beside Ferid
Asuramaru: it’s okay for even only three seconds
Yuu: can you win with that?
Asuramaru: Well? I only know what you know because I’m you
Yuu: …

Yuu: Don’t lie Asuramaru. Just now I didn’t know the word karma. There’s a will to you.
Asuramaru: Oh my, You’re quite sharp. Your brain works quite well when there’s less emotion going on. Originally you are smart.
Yuu: I was always smart
Asuramaru: hahaha. Once you fully become a demon, you will become an unstoppable monster

When the flashback with Akane appeared I was sure something with her was going to happen but I sure didn't expect her head in a jar.