prev

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/08/01/us/politics/trump-affirmative-action-universities.html
justice.gov/criminal
law.georgetown.edu/faculty/blanco-kenneth-a.cfm
nytimes
archive.is/jqAAW
pastebin.com/Erx7YZ1p
feinstein.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/press-releases?ID=71649645-8A75-4C9A-8C45-8CEA26A4D4B7
congress.gov/nomination/115th-congress/569
wwe.com/videos/donald-trump-enters-the-hall-2013-wwe-hall-of-fame-induction-ceremony
youtube.com/watch?v=Q6PfPdiYfOE
mediaite.com/tv/exclusive-watch-msnbcs-lawrence-odonnells-unhinged-outtakes-for-eight-crazy-minutes/
youtube.com/watch?v=Iyy7cP8jZb4
twitter.com/TruNews/status/910609584229879809
israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/235792
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

[obnoxious shitpost]

covfefe

first for fuck john mccain

DRUUUUUUMPPPFFF

DRUUUUUUUUMPPFFF

GAAAHAAAAHH

CALL PHILL

CALL PHILL

I HATE MY LIFE I HATE EVERYTHING WHERE IS THE FUCKING HAMMER

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUUUUUUUUUUUCK

This will be interesting. Let's see if the good people in this thread, specially the ones ragging on Sessions for cracking down on opioids, will get what's being done.

Pic related

> opioids epidemics is so bad it is ***REDUCING*** the life expectation, unprecedent in this day and age
> this epidemics affect whites disproportionately, to the tune of 80% of its victims being whites
> it is one of the big responsible for the high mortality of whites in certain states and even responsible for the fact more whites died than were born in one state
> Sessions is absolutely making it a priority to crack down on it: recently made the largest bust to the tune of a billion dollars and nationwide arrests

The fight to avoid "being replaced" is. It only on the immigration front. White people need to have kids and stop dying at an early age.
Opioids was a tool used by Obama (by design or deliberate oversight) to depress white popularion, much like crack was used on blacks. Trump and Sessions first measure was to stop that and reverse the trend and stats user next year will certainly be showing its effects on here.

> 142265503
> Whatever happened with that justice department investigation concerning college admissions practices that exclude whites?

No news since August [1] but these things take time

> My thing is I don't get why he can't do the drug crackdown (admittedly important) at the same time as the Clinton bust. I get he's not fully staffed, but at least give us something on that front

Let's see if this makes it clear:
> DOJ Criminal Division Leadership
> Kenneth A. Blanco (**Acting** Assistant Attorney General) [2]

Biography
> was appointed to the position of Deputy Assistant Attorney General, Department of Justice, in April 2008 [3]

Meaning: Obama holdover

[1] nytimes.com/2017/08/01/us/politics/trump-affirmative-action-universities.html
[2] justice.gov/criminal
[3] law.georgetown.edu/faculty/blanco-kenneth-a.cfm

AWOO OR DIE

>Wolfenstein was about weird occultism with a nazi backdrop
>Bethesda has now made Wolfenstein about punching evil nazis with your based communist bros
This showed us Trump Supporters who the real boss is

can i get an archive to the article?

Please archive
>nytimes com/2017/08/01/us/politics/trump-affirmative-action-universities.html
archive.is/jqAAW

>spine beetles

what the fuck have i missed?

can you guys pls stop posting my cute wife cirno? thanks.

know your place dogcucks

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

pastebin.com/Erx7YZ1p

NEW

>According to the Office of Immigration Statistics, 55 to 85% of attempted illegal border crossings are unsuccessful, compared to 35 to 70% from just a decade ago (this is in addition to overall attempts dropping by 78%)
>A new Obamacare repeal and replace bill, sponsored by Graham and Cassidy, will be voted on in the next two weeks by Congress - McCain seems to be on board
>DOJ to appeal Trump’s blocked executive order on sanctuary cities (the EO withholds funds from sanctuary cities - must also allow ICE access to jails + notify them when illegal immigrants are about to be released)
>The Senate has passed a $700 billion defence policy bill, backing Trump’s call for a steep increase in military spending
>The Senate has confirmed Jessie Liu as the US Attorney for the District of Columbia - she is famous for jailing a (((Rothschild)))
>Trump’s DHS is ending Temporary Protected Status for Sudanese refugees
>Food stamp usage has fallen every month of Trump’s presidency - 1.3 million less people on food stamps since beginning of term
>Trump continues to put pressure on North Korea - de-escalate or face destruction
>Senate Republicans are reportedly very close to a $1.5 trillion tax cut
>Graham - “we’ll get the votes to pass GOP Obamacare repeal bill”
>The RNC doubled the DNC in fundraising in August - $7.3 million to $3.8 million - the RNC now has $45.8 million cash on hand with $0 debt, while the DNC has $6.8 million on hand with $3.4 million in debt
>The DJI closed at another record high today (22,411) - 7th straight record close for the DJI and the 42nd since Trump took office

Awoo, then

>Did you not meet the Railroad?
no I found them and then I slaughtered them for the glory of the brotherhood

kek, and don't forget the part where the BASED BLACK MAN fucks the evil white Nazi lady

>So has Trump appointed anyone to replace him yet?
Yep, Brian Benczkowski, for staff for Sessions and part of Trump campaign team. They are stalling him with "Russia" as an excuse [1], one of the reasons they can't let go of the Russia angle.
His confirmation is pending since, 06/06/2017, doesn't get any action since 07/25/2017 (2 months ago at least) [2].

They're really stalling as much as they can. Think about this: it was **Acting** FBI director McCabe (whose wife got money from HIllary) that authorized that raid on Manafort that made the news recently and since Wray nothing has advanced on that front coming from the FBI

[1] feinstein.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/press-releases?ID=71649645-8A75-4C9A-8C45-8CEA26A4D4B7
[2] congress.gov/nomination/115th-congress/569

Don't let (((them))) Jew you out of a family!

Contraception is treason!

I love how Trump was on the WWE so much.

Mohammed she's a bit young don't you think

We're Intel Community spine beetles now

Big if true.

At least I'll have this webm

Every racial group besides whites organizes charities to support their own. Why don't we? Think of the great work that could be done: assistance for white crime victims, help for new mothers, pro-natal ad campaigns, & more.

Won't wear nike since the jihad incident

TNO will be the last good Wolfenstein game.

that's a vintage awoo

>shit school in USA-Sweden puts out fake news
>more from CNN at 9

Was The Old Blood bad?

When is the next mueller happening? When will the grand jury decide to press charges against Obama?

>Why don't we?
It is a mystery.

I don't get it, does the donkey get tramped or does the elephant lose its legs? Or both?

Trump is a fucking retard an a traitor.

holy shit

COD: WAW was too, same for black ops 1. It's weird how far left we've come with everything, like the curtain has dropped and the great reveal of decades of undermining our civilization was exposed. Anyone have that post on Sup Forums about 2012 being the worst year ever? reminds me of that

They age like fine wines

Because white social services are called "the secured blessings of liberty to ourselves and our posterity"

Kek the absolute madman is a member of the WWE Hall of Fame

wwe.com/videos/donald-trump-enters-the-hall-2013-wwe-hall-of-fame-induction-ceremony

Pretty good actually. Focused a lot on the whole supernatural stuff Wolfenstein used to feature. A favorite of mine, really.

23,000 on september 23

makes sense

>inb4 jews crash the economy

Elephant doesn't lose it's legs. Unlike Drumpf here who loses all symbolism of his racist wall

this is very unsettling, the fact that its a pic of someones room

>using the (((triple parenthesis)))
>trying this hard to fit in and seem like a regular
>exposing your newfaggotry this blatantly
back2reddit with you

This guy is seriously the most unsettling on television. I can understand the kikes being kikes and the niggers being niggers, but this guy has this demented hatred of Trump that I can't figure out.

WAW pretty explicitly showed the invading Russians as bloodthirsty vengeful savages and BLOPS had a level where you started a gulag revolution. Also your character was brainwashed by the CIA to kill Kennedy wasn't he?

MAGA to all!!!

Kellyanne is very cute!

I would make a similar comment. See: mormons, they don't call themselves "white Utah empowering organization" but they used to exclude coloreds until a couple of decades ago and even now their actions help mostly whites in their state

It's awoovement, I think

>still not understanding the game Trump is playing
Thanks for the post portobro, opioids are not just a crisis, but a white crisis. I'm glad the President is saving whites from the poppy jew

>random copy of The DaVinci Code in the upper right
well OK I guess

>Nazi theme and 50's aesthetic combined into one
If there's anything that new Wolfenstein is amazing at, it's visuals and aesthetics.

Could you do those in archived article forms? I need something to read

u are like child
youtube.com/watch?v=Q6PfPdiYfOE

i am just behooved

Shit's crazy if you haven't watched

mediaite.com/tv/exclusive-watch-msnbcs-lawrence-odonnells-unhinged-outtakes-for-eight-crazy-minutes/

>This guy is seriously the most unsettling on television.

It's the eyes. Looks like a serial killer.

Drumpf BTFO

That's fucking creepy. I like a good anime etc, but that is way too much. If you are that into it, hide it in a closet or in another room. If you ever get a girl in your room her panties are NEVER coming off. It's almost as bad as putting MLP posters in your room.

I love that that little webm spread (along with others I posted), kac is really somethign

Yesterday's ratings,
If Hannity is doing this well at 10:00, just imagine how many viewers he'll pick up at 9:00.

Being in the WWE hall of fame should be a prerequisite for being president 2bh

It's Spicer's he let us borrow a pic
Kek never noticed that

US white pop 2015: 197,675,000(61.6%)
US white pop 2016: 198,079,000(61.3%)
US white pop 2017: 198,457,500(61%)

>Who's asking for a labor day rundown in my ear?
Quick rundown?

The moment you have charities for European descendants, they're called "Nazi" and banned by Jews.

You realize Trump will sign amnesty right?

>the buttons are tigers
I'm surprised I've never noticed that.

to get games like that in 2017 would be so refreshing, yet go back 5 years and they'd be considered average quality. That's why video game and film remakes are so desperately yearned for. We know we've lost something and we know the quality has gone in OC yet can't out our finger on it (the public I mean)
youtube.com/watch?v=Iyy7cP8jZb4
unbelievably comfy

Damn Tucker is killing it. Sup Forums News Network soon.

>US "white" population

20% of US whites are mestizos and Arabs LARPing as ethnic Europeans. The US is actually 40% white, maybe less

is The Five gaining on Madcow in its final days?

twitter.com/TruNews/status/910609584229879809

Based Norbro.

I hope everyon understands the reason for this: it's so Sup Forums doesn't generate revenue for our jewish slavemasters.

A lot of traffic goes through Sup Forums, more actually than the NYT. We are against jewish supremacy.

>Can you make it 26?
No, sorry Aussie.

I really hope we get taxes, healthcare, and the wall funding done so Turtleman can start whipping the Senate into shape on the remaining appointments.

*sips tea*

Combine these :(

Last Thread Results:

wapo cia posts: 19
replies: 52
23.7% of thread direction controlled by wapo cia

Damn CNN is a mess

implying i am "pissed" and not doing this for the simple benefit of /ptg/ being able to see what percentage of the thread's narrative is dictated by a single poster.

>opioids are not just a crisis, but a white crisis. I'm glad the President is saving whites from the poppy jew

Yeah. Obama took a page from the eighties and here is what he has done

> kept afghan popping that sweet poppy production up and running
> turned a blind eye to China popping massive amounts of Fentanyl
> open borders policy to allow for cartels to peddle that shit unimpeded into America
> no enforcement against doctors and pharma industry on prescription opioids

Same effect on the white communites as the crack cocaine had on the black communities. Then we get retards asking

> why is Sessions going after weed
> why isn't he going after pedos

And he is as well, but put an end on another front of white genocide comes first

>The US is actually 40% white
Sweetie, it's actually less than 15% white, with only 300,000 ethinic Europeans reamining outside national parks and reserves

seriously Trump has already managed to do more than all other presidents in history combined and congress can't do anything except try to impede him every step of the way. Any power not in the hands of Trump is power misplaced. We need a true small government, with one branch, and Trump heading it for life.

curious how white people were the only group observed isnt it, not really how scientific research works

Gas Five

wrong

Oh shit! They’re onto us!! Oy veeeey

israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/235792

What would you like the narrative to be instead, Hirohito-san?

>
Well?

>20% of US whites are mestizos and Arabs
>People actually think a third of non-hispanic whites are actually hispanic or from the middle east

SHUT

Wow, embarrassing. Makes my room look like a bachelor pad

I went and had lunch and you're still counting my posts.

IT

IT