Why do so many of you faggots still support that kike-loving piece of shit in the White House?

Why do so many of you faggots still support that kike-loving piece of shit in the White House?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vaWFwNMJDs0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because he ended DACA
(He said he would not make a deal with the democrats on twitter, and personally told senator tom cotton the same thing)

They don't understand he's thick as thieves with the (((swamp))). They're a cult, they won't listen to reason.

Because the more you guys try to shill on here the more we know we're right.

Because most of us are fucking morons. We browse Sup Forums like it's Sup Forums 2.0 & don't know shit about fuck all.

wtf does this even mean.

Because the only other option was Hillary.
I wouldn't change a thing so fuck off

cuz he thicc af

not even Sup Forums is immune to obvious psyops
but to be fair the vast majority of retards that fall for them are plebs from reddit

because he taunts liberals and gets away with it

Why do people use this responce? We're asking why do you still continue to support him, not why you voted/supported him in the election. Hillary is out of the picture, what's your excuse?

Sit back and watch the show
It's chess not checkers

This guy gets it.

>implying you can't shit on libtards while at the same time not support trumpberg.

Benghazi REEEEEEEEmails you shill cuck.

Fuck off with your anti-semitism. This is NOT the place for that king of thing.

What the heck did you just say about me, you little honey bun? iI’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Cutie Patooties, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret tweets on Daddy Trump, and I have over 300 confirmed snookims. I am trained in butter biscuits and I’m the top sweetie in the entire US sugar doodles. You are nothing to me but just another Daddy. I will cuddle you the heck out with warmth the likes of which has never been felt before on this Earth, mark my words. You think you can get away with saying that dookie doo to me over the Internet? Think again, cutie. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of Mommies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the huggie wuggies, deary. The huggies that wipes out the silly little thing you call your meanie doodles. You’re in trouble, Daddy. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can tweet you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in butter boops, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Cutie Wooties Fruity Tooties and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your widdle face, you little cutie pie. If only you could have known what huggie wuggies your little “tweetie weetie” was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your mouthy wouthy. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, honey buns. I will wiggle woop all over you and you will drown in it. You’re really sweet, honey.

It just feels weird to turn against him after supporting him so much
Sup Forums is anti establishment, so we will eventually turn against him completely, but part of the reason Sup Forums supported him in the first place was because we thought he wasn't going to win, and then we make doom paul tier memes
when he unexpectedly won Sup Forums was faced with a situation they never encountered before, so it takes time to process it

Ah, it is /leftyswinepol/ doing its divisive thing again, since their infantile ideology is always just laughed at. But don't worry, if you donate Bernie can still win!

you forgot to put your pirate flag on, Justine.

sage

Jobs being created at an alarming rate
>National unemployment rate at 16-year low
>Some states are experiencing their lowest unemployment rates in their histories
>Pulled out of the Paris Accord
>Going through with building the Keystone and Dakota Pipelines
>Wall beginning construction in San Diego in September
>Travel ban in effect
>Kate's Law - harsher penalties for previously deported criminals
>No Sanctuary For Criminals Act - deny federal grants to sanctuary cities if they don't comply with federal immigration law
>Illegal border crossings down 76% since Trump took office
>Illegal immigration arrests up 38% nationwide - tens of thousands arrested
>Number of refugees taken in is down 50%
>Eliminated DAPA and will let DACA expire
>Ending "catch and release" immigration policy
>Stocks are hitting all time highs - trillions of dollars in gains
>Pulled out of the TPP
>Pulling funds from to the UN - billions of dollars
>Signed an arms deal worth more than $350 billion and various other investment agreements with Saudi Arabia
>Food stamp usage is down countrywide
>Federal debt reduced by $100 billion
>Increasing funds to and modernizing the VA - better service + more accountability
>Appointed a super conservative judge to the Supreme Court
>Seeking the harshest possible punishments for criminals
>Sending the Feds into Chicago to fix their crime epidemic
>Eliminated 1200 man hours of wasteful paperwork requirements including Y2K preparedness
>Re-established the National Space Council
>Cut wasteful staffing requirements: dropped "czars" & Michelle's bloated FLOTUS staff from WH payroll saving $22 Million
>Ended DACA
>Gave epic Miller time speech at UN about Rocketman

it's mostly the 30% spic population shilling amnesty don. white people fucking hate this faggot trump and plan to democrat so he gets impeached and jailed in 2018

because I still have a glimmer of hope that one day Lord Trump will say 'Go Forth and slay them until there are no more.'

>Signed an arms deal worth more than $350 billion and various other investment agreements with Saudi Arabia
>implying thats good

youtube.com/watch?v=vaWFwNMJDs0

All of these are either guesses to what he might do or small fry or things or things that will wear off. I could pull a bunch of passive things obongo or any of your generally considered by the right bad presidents of the last two decades did that were "good" to the US for a little while or wore off later after the excitement/boom died down. He throws some crumbs your way and you guys eat it up because you're starving. The *travel ban* is basically worthless since it wares off and he hasn't built your wall or drained the (((swamp))) rather he is swimming in it enjoying every second. You can't deny he's in the ZOG's fat pockets and you won't drop your winning AWOO! maga! facade and see the truth, that although he might do a few things it's just to keep you barely alive in a starved state. When they see you're getting riled up they will throw some crumbs your way like the transgender ban that will make you regain hope because after all he's better than SHILLARY RIGHT LMAO!!!! You definitely obviously aren't a politically starved husk eating any scraps you can get!! And the whole DACA deal still seems like it's quite unfinished.

also
>weapons deal with Saudi Arabia implying that's a good move

Son, you must be a grade S retard
to think this

What's good about letting millions of ganged up illegals become legal. If this was Hillary or Bernie pushing this you guys would be pissed, but because it's Trump it's 4d chess. Also it would make sense that other ethnicities push for their own interests I bet most spics love DACA. Whites should also push for our own interests.

You know what they say, keep your friends close and your enemies closer

amnesty don best don

nice try kike. Trump is going to gas you all

Well hes the better option. And it would be great if he did some of the things he said he would, so far its not looking great.