Crane Game Girls

A fan service episode?

In my Crane Game Girls?

Other urls found in this thread:

a.pomf.cat/cveiuz.webm
a.pomf.cat/nvvcid.webm
uhouho.jp/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

All those tiddies. JK Meshi lewd beach episode when?
And the cute reporter was there too, nice.

>JK Meshi lewd beach episode when?

I wish but alas

>JK Meshi season 3 never.

So Sexy

I really want the Gorilla to be another actual thing and not just the manager. We've still got 3 or 4 more episodes to go (unless it's 2-cour or more), so I still have hope that they'll reveal an actual gorilla behind the voice.

But is Crane Game Girls ambitious enough for a double twist like that?

Well, they did do pic related in JK Meshi, so my hopes are high. It is a little advanced though, but if they actually do it, I'll be dying. Although the girls have been just straight up calling her the Gorilla CEO the past two or three episodes, which confirms that they know she's the gorilla, but it could also be there to make the gorilla reveal even more hilarious.

I need that gorilla to be real.

Maybe he'll come out and congratulate them in the final episode.

>4 IPs
What happened?

Asteroids happened

Same as JK Meshi. Only a handful of great taste individuals watch this.

What? Someone saw the massive beam of light that shoots into space? Masaka.

What a Scoop!

>a scoop
>holding soft-serve
This show is a masterpiece of irony.

it truly is

SHEXY GORRILA

pomf

That's a scary screenshot. She's gonna get eaten by king kong.

Their casual clothes and sunglasses are strangely detailed in this one scene considering they normally wear the same outfit every day. Sponsorship deal?

I bet you fellas are hanging in there with Usakame too. Did you know Sora Tokui is the club advisor? I just read that and it shocked me.

a.pomf.cat/cveiuz.webm

Other encouraging trivia if you're watching Sansha Sanyou: remember Ono-chan? Remember who said they support the dream of becoming a seiyuu? Guess who the blue-haired boy is.

a.pomf.cat/nvvcid.webm

maybe.

Sexy

I guess dreams do come true

of course there is yuri.

Which nude crane game girl will you fap to first?

Kyouko best crane girl

Me on the right

Me on the front

all three at the same time

Mirai is evolving.

There's so many gorillas that sometimes I don't even notice they're there.

I wonder what it all means?

How come this series doesn't look as fucking awful as JK Meshi? Were the animators still in training there?

I remember the blonde girl's animation also being off in the first couple of episodes.

Did they ever fix that? Dropped JK Meshi after four episodes.

JK Meshi definitely improved over the course of its 26 episode run.

You should pick it back up

Office Nobu was responsible for the first cour, then Kyotoma and Mr. Milkman took over for the second. It continued to use the crappy old drawings as resources but got a lot more creative with the intro scenes. Kyotoma's doing this anime from the start.

I found the talking sections not particularly interesting either. I watched episode 10 just now for the JC Meshi bit, which was kinda okay meta commentary on how people were shitting on the show when it aired. But the thing Crane Game Girls has over it is the absurd premise that carries the show.

Hmm, but might as well try another episode.

When are they going to become idols?

The cheapness is part of the charm. It makes it funnier and gives it underdog appeal. It feels not entirely like a polished commercial product that they expect people to buy the DVDs of, more like something made for fun. It reminds me of pre-meme era Flash memes like IOSYS and Kikkoman and Albino Blacksheep stuff.

at the very end

try episode 17

Is this gorillyuri?

This show is a masterpiece. Will it ever be topped?

I hope Tokiko's role becomes more significant from now on. She's cute. They can afford 5 actresses these days. I even saw a picture of her appearing in the live action segment.

This fucking show.

Even if her legs are sliding off, she is still the best.

That feel

On snap! This looks like a job for...

Top idols!

what's this

Her twitter banner, with the bread lesbian now added to the roster.

that's cute

The world isn't ready.

Real actual spoiler. Don't open if you can't handle the truth.

NO

that can't be true, it's IMPOSSIBLE.

What is she planning? I can't even guess.

lewd

To use her for media coverage.

not lewd enough

Would anyone go out and buy a Kama-boco shirt after watching this show?

yes, everyone would

Now that you mention it, the most logical thing would be to have her hype their idol careers. Gorilla has to convince her that idols aren't indecent first.

>boy

Also, what is it about shitty little studios and newbie seiyuus that makes you want to cheer them on so much?

Why are their necks so red?

good question

by SAVING the world

Reina/Mirai's seiyuu goes to every single live event they put on, sometimes by herself, cosplaying the characters and all. She's so dedicated to these shows that get skewered online if anyone watches them in the first place. It'd be too sad if that hard work were in vain. She doesn't have something as convenient as a well-connected agency; I'm not sure if she even has one at all.

they work so hard

That's adorable. I hope she makes it big and I hope that she keeps that passion forever.

That's so cute and admirable

or it's the JAVs for her.

Would you watch a JK Meshi cosplay JAV starring the real seiyuus after their careers failed?

with tears in my eyes

Where is her imouto right now I wonder?

Damn rich

I have a suspicion that the writers don't have a clue whether or not there are onsens in Dubai.

I wonder if she takes her gold helicopter?

There's nothing in Dubai except PTSD.

Wow, this thread is still going on.

Is the show actually supposed to advertise something? I see them playing a crane game app on their tablets, but it doesn't throw around names at least.

What about the water powered jet packs?

I think it's this company.

uhouho.jp/

They let you play crane games online then ship the prizes to you.

I'm guessing the live action segment advertise the crane games more heavily but CR cheaped out and not subbed them,

good lord

>They let you play crane games online then ship the prizes to you.

woah that's really neat.