I'm sure you all heard this all before but:

I'm sure you all heard this all before but:
why the fuck does Dragon Ball Super suck soooooooo much?

shitty plot

Other urls found in this thread:

sakuga.yshi.org/post/show/21615/
sakuga.yshi.org/post/show/16889/animated-dragon_ball_series-dragon_ball_z-effects-
sakuga.yshi.org/post/show/17336/animated-artist_unknown-dragon_ball_series-dragon_
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

9gag is still a thing?

every episode not feels like, it is filler of the Zee serial

>retelling of the movies

People are actually defending it too. There hasn't been a single even remotely badass moment yet. These super shitters claim that dragonball has always been a le gag manga SoL but no it fucking hasn't because dragonball z turned it into a badass alien fighting show and now it has toddlers whimsically flying through the sky, even though goku couldn't fly until he was fucking teenager. Pisses me off whenever I think about it.

Fuck off back to 9gag

OP is being silly, but that said: I wanted to defend Super but then I actually looked back at the old show and holy fuck it had some moments that looked really fucking good.

I didn't think I'd be defending DBZ as a "doing it right" example for art and animation but has there been anything in Super as good as this? sakuga.yshi.org/post/show/21615/

sakuga.yshi.org/post/show/16889/animated-dragon_ball_series-dragon_ball_z-effects- And the art direction was a lot stronger in old DBZ too. The lines are so rigid and ugly in the new one, I dunno what program they use but they look like the Flash line tool with a high thickness setting.

its entertaining and I only spend 20~ mintues of time to watch it so I'm not complaining

could it be better? definitely, but I don't really care, this series has never had complex plot at all

Right now Super is worthless. It hasn't had a singe exciting moment in 48 episodes. It's like nothing that happens matters. In fact, it's doesn't. It has already been established that Berus is not a threat. He wants the food on Earth, he's not willing to blow it up. These have been 48 episodes of pure filler. Where's an actual treat? Where's some excitement? Where's an actual good battle without pulling powerups out of asses

And holy shit some of the backgrounds in Z are beautiful: sakuga.yshi.org/post/show/17336/animated-artist_unknown-dragon_ball_series-dragon_

I wish there was some fan-made cut of the old series that's like Kai except without the hideous Toei visual "fixes", no censors and keeping the anime-only "filler" stories in (not the endless stare-offs, just the anime-originals). I'd actually watch it.

>retelling of the movies

>they don't browse 9gag

>retelling of the movies

>shitty plot

Just watching Vegeta do Final Flash against the robot is enough to know why Super is the way it is.

What is the plot of super?

nostalgia

I miss good action. When will Super pander to me?

>Next episode is the last one before Trunks
Should i be happy even when it will be Goku vs purple Vegeta?

>Badass

Super for example has Beerus and Whiz characters that remain important across various arcs, whereas Z had entirely new villains/support fighters who mattered for one arc at best. It was always the same scheme:
>New villain gets introduced as incredibly overpowered
>Someone of the Z fghters gets a huge power up
>Defeats the villain
>Repeat
Super really didn't do that so far outside of the resurrection of F arc. Beerus was an opponent who wasn't defeated at the end of his introduction and remained relevant after it, something that never happened in Z except for Vegeta who became one of Gokus supporters instead of a continuing challenge like Beerus. It also has a side character in Whiz who remains stronger than Goku and friends across various arcs, something that never happened in Z.

Oh and also Hit was also not defeated at the end of the tournament arc and will likely be relevant again.

>Where's an actual treat?
Hopefully Black Goku is an actual treat

Did you just seriously compare a movie scene to an episode scene OP? Are you retarded? Are you fucking retarded?